Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the irony of hinch being at a "mother's" day assembly 🙄🙄
She isn't, and will never be, a real mother to those poor kids of hers ....no loving and caring morher would exploit her kids for financial gain, sympathy and social media engagement ...there's a big difference between being a "mother" and someone who just happened to birth children and hinch is definitely the latter 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Couldn't agree more. So she's had a bad day and her children couldn't save her, her husband couldn't save her, her Mother couldn't save her but her lunatic hinchers managed to save her. That sentence alone proves that her Instagram and all that goes with it is far more important than her family.
I have suffered with depression and anxiety for about 12 years now. I think I have adhd but am having trouble getting any help.
when times have got bad for me I have thought about how much better things would be for other people if I wasn’t around but I have three children and a husband who loves me and supports me and I manage to talk myself round. The thought of leaving my babies and what effect that would have on them saves me, my husband saves me, my family saves me. Never once has some random deranged hun on insta saved me. What the actual duck? I dislike her so so much and how she uses mental health for her own selfish gain. Think about what you are doing to those boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She’s absolutely and utterly pathetic. What a loser, what a bleep.
she will never admit being wrong, and she can’t even say what she did or what this is all about.

Why again post a message TO her son, on IG for people to see. Can’t she just say it to him or have it printed on a card?
Everything she does is for attention for HER.

she is absolutely vile and I wish her everything she deserves.
I will make sure to always report every single step she does wrong. Every ad, every filtered make up ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh yeah…. I also meant to say earlier that while I was down the Lakey21 rabbit hole I saw one of them sat on their stairs with a pair of flip-flops, a Llama mask and a children’s book….. looking smug 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
@Danielle0120 I'm with you. This is painful to watch, her using her kids for content and to make money from them, you just know that there will a book down the line all about Ronnie and his 'super powers' and I don't think I can stick around and watch it. She only does something if it will profit her, and to monetise your own child is sickening. I cannot believe that there are people who can still defend her? She isn't 'helping' anyone by drip feeding a potential diagnosis?

Taking the mick out of her being a knob and cleaning an already clean sink is one thing, but watching her blatantly using her children in this way is quite another.
The ONLY thing Hinch has been good for is the Tattle community where, here at least, she is held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
How can the blinkered sheep not see the point.
She broke the rules. Not just once but repeatedly. Rules are rules. They’re there for a reason and she broke them. So in every aspect of life if anyone breaks the rules there are consequences.
Murder someone. Go to jail. Speed. Pay the fine. Rock up to work late. Accept the bollocking.

Suck it it up buttercup. You are not above the law.

Granted if the majority of people break the rules it doesn’t hit the tabloids but the majority of people don’t pimp out their lives for 4.5 million bots. And reap the financial rewards.

Ohhh what would I give for someone to pay me 25k or however much it is to put a post on insta. But you can guarantee that if someone was paying me that obscene amount of money the post would be perfect. Every box ticked and every rule obeyed.

Stop with the pity party and herding of the sheep. Typical narcissist pulling the mental health card and woe is me. Nobody forced her to document her life and post it on the WORLD WIDE WEB.
How can she and her army not realise that if you do wrong you will be held accountable. And that in a country of 66 million people not everyone is going to agree with you or like you. And that is totally ok. People are entitled to form their own opinions and in a country with free speech voice them.

Option 1
Don’t live your life on social media. Then nobody will know about your duck ups
Option 2
Don’t google yourself. Then you won’t have to read what others think about you
Option 3
duck off back to obscurity then there will be no more headlines and no more threads on sites like tattle.

Climbs off soap box and goes back to real not tend work

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Whether Ronnie has autism or not, he cannot consent and is being used as a cash cow. I don’t see how taking advantage of a vulnerable person isn’t a criminal offence- which she is clearly doing. She has no morals, most parents would do anything to protect their children but not her. She seems to do anything to exploit and gain from them. So sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I’ve fixed it for you Jimbobcreepyslob...just so everyone knows which one is you 🤭

77C60F67-11E6-4AD2-A68F-E810674DCEED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
My son's nursery announced today that there is a Mother's day afternoon tea on Monday :rolleyes:
I've barely noticed Hinch these last few weeks and haven't read the threads - dare I say she has become irrelevant? (except to the Lakey22 but there is no saving them)

Reactions: 11
The issue with her (and other influencers) is that the line between business and friendship is very blurred. The reason why these people indulge a bit or a lot of their private life is to make people feel included and like a friend and more likely to buy what is recommended. Influencers will sell the anxiety, the sob stories, their kids' privacy to act more like a friend than a business just wanting their money.
Any business, for example, John Lewis - if they were misleading, not advertising correctly, manipulating etc or a restaurant not doing things properly, people would complain. And they would be entitled to. Would anyone kick up a fuss about a bad review left on Google about JL and go all out to defend? No.
For some reason, influencers seem to be immune to this because... "be kind". You cannot critique anything about influencers because they've pushed the whole "I'm just like you and I have anxiety", which is now a shield to criticism... basically a cop out.
Anyway, she is a business, she's trademarked, all details on companies house and I can't believe people still can't see it. It's not hard to mark AD, just be honest. If ASA have been through the complaints and agreed, then that just shows she was in the wrong. Own it and do it properly. The rules are there for a reason, to stop this manipulation and the sheep are more like "how dare you grass her up" rather than admit she is sly.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh yeah…. I also meant to say earlier that while I was down the Lakey21 rabbit hole I saw one of them sat on their stairs with a pair of flip-flops, a Llama mask and a children’s book….. looking smug 🤣😂🤣😂

Grim Fanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else hate the way she always says BUT when doing an ad 🤢 the way she talks is so jarring

Reactions: 15
That Garnier ad is snarky and sarcastic as duck.She really has spat her dummy out😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just think. Zoph hun, you’d have had zero threads on here if you had just been a decent person . Hth 👍🏻

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.