Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m so winslet to the party so itā€™s probably already been said (currently on page 6) but I donā€™t think itā€™s this telling off that she is sulking about, I think that now that they have finally published her wrong doings from as far back as January 2022 she knows how many more complaints have been made since then because she reads here, she has seen all the press about this telling off and is dreading the next time she is outed and the next time and the next time. I think she used the ā€œyou saved meā€ thing to make people feel sorry for her so next time the press donā€™t report it as much. I also think sheā€™s worried about what the other asa reports will be because she could have said oh my so sorry I didnā€™t realise if I just used my own product I had to #ad it I thought that was only for actual advertisements, Iā€™ll do better next time but she wonā€™t be able to do that with the next two, three, four reports. She also knows she has been reported regularly for filters on beauty products and we all know there is no excuse for that
If she abides by the rules from now forwards the future ASA reports will eventually finish, at what cost to her brand is unknown at present.
If at any point from today she "forgets" to comply with the rules she will be reported again by the Tattle34 and extend the whole process.
Think about it soph, you reap what you sow.

Reactions: 30
If she abides by the rules from now forwards the future ASA reports will eventually finish, at what cost to her brand is unknown at present.
If at any point from today she "forgets" to comply with the rules she will be reported again by the Tattle34 and extend the whole process.
Think about it soph, you reap what you sow.
I think the fuss that the sheep made about the tattle34 served two useful purposes.

1. Highlighted Tattle and brought some people over her, over here. (Thatā€™s how I found Tattle~ the sheep were bleating about it so I came for a nosey.

2. Made the general Joe public (non hardcore sheep aka Lakey 22 21) aware that you can actually get in touch with the ASA in regards to manipulation, grifting and deception.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She wants to appear relatable and that sheā€™s solely online to document her mundane life. If she put AD on everything, people would soon get bored. Similar to you skipping a YouTube Ad the second it allows you to.

she needs people to interact with her ads for engagement. Sheā€™s realised the best way to do this is by pretending sheā€™s genuinely interested in whatever product it is that sheā€™s selling.
exactly.she is online for a business. but her manipulation requires people to think she is on there for them. just documenting her life for her fans.just being one of them.letting them in to her cosy little family.
when actually she only shows that other stuff to sell the products.
its exactly like seeing the cosy adverts on tv.
same as car adverts with children in the back
chocolate bars with woman licking their lips
coco cola with upbeat enrgy vibes
sweets with bright colours and fun vibes
its all for the sell

Reactions: 21
Who lifted the second camel up the step? She said the other 2 donā€™t do steps. ( and the 3rd camel šŸŖ was also in the kitchen.. theyā€™re in there more that she is!! šŸ¦ 

Agree...and it was just so staged, the camera just happened ti be rolling, the raisins in her hamd so thay royoioi follows her, like she is some sort of camel whisperer...so so staged and cringeworthy to watch....and how the sheep all fall for it

Reactions: 26
Agree...and it was just so staged, the camera just happened ti be rolling, the raisins in her hamd so thay royoioi follows her, like she is some sort of camel whisperer...so so staged and cringeworthy to watch....and how the sheep all fall for it
Desperate to be seen as quirky

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wants to appear relatable and that sheā€™s solely online to document her mundane life. If she put AD on everything, people would soon get bored. Similar to you skipping a YouTube Ad the second it allows you to.

she needs people to interact with her ads for engagement. Sheā€™s realised the best way to do this is by pretending sheā€™s genuinely interested in whatever product it is that sheā€™s selling.
Nail on head, any sales person will tell you thst the 1st rule is make the customer think you're their friend. Obviously you know its Tend but they won't. Then it's easier to sell sell sell

Reactions: 17
See she commented on Christine's Mcguinness autism programme post. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if hinch comes out as autistic.
Iā€™ve been thinking this as well.

Sheā€™ll have seen the media coverage and, more importantly, praise that Christine McGuinness has been receiving and sheā€™ll be thinking ā€œI want that, I deserve that!ā€

Reactions: 32
Genuine question. I assume the camels arenā€™t possibly house trained, so surely to god they must tit all over the floor? Is that the next upcoming content? How to clean camel tit off the floor? šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Genuine question. I assume the camels arenā€™t possibly house trained, so surely to god they must tit all over the floor? Is that the next upcoming content? How to clean camel tit off the floor? šŸ¤¢
Donā€˜t be silly she ā€œainā€™t even a cleeeeanahhh.ā€ Hope this helps. Am Fank u.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know she works full time 6 days a week, but if I was her I'd be using my spare 40 hours time to re-train for the future. The Mrs Hinch bubble is about to burst and the bills for notafarm must be huge.
May I suggest a 'propa' hair dressing qualification Sloth. I'm sure the Lakey 22 21 would be happy to pay for a celeb stylist. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can literally hear the anger in her voice doing the sheet mask. Why has she got so many cards?? She has no friends!! She's such a narc, she'd probably send them to herself and not disguise the handwriting. She's insufferable. And a bleep. She wouldn't even come first in a bleep competition. Because she's a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Iā€™ve been thinking this as well.

Sheā€™ll have seen the media coverage and, more importantly, praise that Christine McGuinness has been receiving and sheā€™ll be thinking ā€œI want that, I deserve that!ā€
So true, but her career model is so flawed she would never have got better than daytime morning TV fame level. She always goes on about how she said no to TV because of her anxiety but it was because she knows she's a Billy bullshitter.
She's not the queen of clean, she's the queen of chucking tit at a wall to see what sticks. She made it big blagging other people's cleaning tips as her own, she knew she couldn't make a legitimate career out of it because what she has is built on lies.
She's now floundering because her queen of clean persona hasn't been able to adapt to a society that's becoming increasingly concerned with the effects chemicals have on health and the environment, thanks to her contract with chemical overlords P&G.
She's tried and failed at branching into "fashion" (šŸ¤£) and interiors because, like her, her range was bland and devoid of any personality.
Now she's living this faux upper class tend farming scenario whilst forgetting that her core following live in ex council semis or lifeless part ownership new builds and the following she desires (i.e Lydia Millens) won't give her the time of day because she's still a hard faced chav who is famous for cleaning her bland grey home.

In short - it's going to take a miracle for her to continue at her current level of fame, nevermind elevate herself.

Sorry that was a bit of a tangential rant. Two days of kids at home for strikes and a fourth child in the form of a husband with flu has elevated my stress levels šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So true, but her career model is so flawed she would never have got better than daytime morning TV fame level. She always goes on about how she said no to TV because of her anxiety but it was because she knows she's a Billy bullshitter.
She's not the queen of clean, she's the queen of chucking tit at a wall to see what sticks. She made it big blagging other people's cleaning tips as her own, she knew she couldn't make a legitimate career out of it because what she has is built on lies.
She's now floundering because her queen of clean persona hasn't been able to adapt to a society that's becoming increasingly concerned with the effects chemicals have on health and the environment, thanks to her contract with chemical overlords P&G.
She's tried and failed at branching into "fashion" (šŸ¤£) and interiors because, like her, her range was bland and devoid of any personality.
Now she's living this faux upper class tend farming scenario whilst forgetting that her core following live in ex council semis or lifeless part ownership new builds and the following she desires (i.e Lydia Millens) won't give her the time of day because she's still a hard faced chav who is famous for cleaning her bland grey home.

In short - it's going to take a miracle for her to continue at her current level of fame, nevermind elevate herself.

Sorry that was a bit of a tangential rant. Two days of kids at home for strikes and a fourth child in the form of a husband with flu has elevated my stress levels šŸ˜…
We don't see a lot a jimmers in the day now, do you think he's been forced to go back to work yet? Or still slobbing around at home?

Reactions: 13
Do you remember when she used to show herself cleaning out the bins? What do her sheep get out of her just showing the end result of all her chores? I know you ā€œainā€™t a cleanerā€ Sopha, but letā€™s face it, you areā€¦

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.