Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m calling it - she’s going to do a big piece on being grateful for her family and close friends, etc, etc, then do a massive essay on being trolled and not letting people smack you down.

This is of course a few months before she declares she is preggers and due “much sooner than she thought” and it was Freda who spotted she was 😂
you do realise you just messed up her scheduled release of pre records. she had her whole week planned and im sure she was goig to say how she did something totally different this weekend! and now youve post the evidence of what she actually she did she will be seething.

hiyaaaaaaa sophie. sorry. you will have to possibly actually do some workie work now to what you were going to put out,
im imagine the before was spent it with my babies.snuggled.did nothign.cleaning possibly.watched tv with my darlings. but now weve seen. oops what will she do

Reactions: 16
My apologies if this has been spoken about on here. I haven’t watched this thread for a long time as she was making me so angry but did anyone see this on tik tok? This lady turns celebs in to ‘chavs’ and she did Queen Elizabeth. Again sorry if this is old news lol! It’s Hinch!
She actually looks less of a chav here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So only 2 friends, wheres the rest
It only does seem to be the three of them these days, assuming that the hand on the left is the same woman from Magic Mike. Maybe these are just the ex-work Kids? The school friend Kids seem to keep a low profile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well. A whole weekend Tattle free and she's done duck all. Oh dear Mrs Hinch, that won't keep the engagement up now, will it.

Still think she's up to something. There's going to be a big news reveal soon isn't there.

Reactions: 27
FFS... she’s followed a Personal Coach 🙄 Well, lets hope she takes notice of their advice and gives Ronald and Lonald the privacy they deserve instead of scripted BS.
F54FA221-FBE3-45C1-9B56-B3717D4D3897.jpeg

Reactions: 30
Well. A whole weekend Tattle free and she's done duck all. Oh dear Mrs Hinch, that won't keep the engagement up now, will it.

Still think she's up to something. There's going to be a big news reveal soon isn't there.
Maybe.... I think she will give up or take a long break, she just doesn't seemed bothered anymore? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.