Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s disgusting the way that dog is treated. Sheā€™s either a witch who just doesnā€™t care how bad it is for him or sheā€™s a witch for thinking that because we go on about it that she has to take a stand against us. Either way sheā€™s a cruel witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s been busy this weekend guysā€¦ā€¦sheā€™s had her kids round to the crem. Sheā€™s clearly not capable of entertaining friends and her sheep at the same time hence the radio silence!! Xx
Why is she a tattle puppet?
Someone jokingly said the ā€œkidsā€ her old friends werenā€™t allowed to the tend farm šŸ˜‚ then oh look!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she a tattle puppet?
Someone jokingly said the ā€œkidsā€ her old friends werenā€™t allowed to the tend farm šŸ˜‚ then oh look!!
Ok Iā€™m calling it - sheā€™s going to do a big piece on being grateful for her family and close friends, etc, etc, then do a massive essay on being trolled and not letting people smack you down.

This is of course a few months before she declares she is preggers and due ā€œmuch sooner than she thoughtā€ and it was Freda who spotted she was šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok Iā€™m calling it - sheā€™s going to do a big piece on being grateful for her family and close friends, etc, etc, then do a massive essay on being trolled and not letting people smack you down.

This is of course a few months before she declares she is preggers and due ā€œmuch sooner than she thoughtā€ and it was Freda who spotted she was šŸ˜‚
And if its a boy heā€™ll be called Reggie, as it rhymes with Ronnie and LenniešŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The Grinch being grateful for her tend friendsšŸ¤®. I follow make-up Georgia & I generally like her content. She declares her ads, explains the products well, has her own real eyebrowsšŸ¤£. But I canā€™t get over the fact that sadly anyone that chooses to be tend friends with the hideous Hinch must be as much of a con as she is.
Also, to put the focus back on Hinchā€¦ that nasty, grey, badly placed tattoo gives me rage every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The Grinch being grateful for her tend friendsšŸ¤®. I follow make-up Georgia & I generally like her content. She declares her ads, explains the products well, has her own real eyebrowsšŸ¤£. But I canā€™t get over the fact that sadly anyone that chooses to be tend friends with the hideous Hinch must be as much of a con as she is.
Also, to put the focus back on Hinchā€¦ that nasty, grey, badly placed tattoo gives me rage every time.
Do you mean the one on her cleaning arm?
Little recap for those who don't know,she had the rose tattoo to cover up the original one that read "Sophie".
Who could believe she was ever that self indulgent šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

It will be interesting if the proposed new French law gains traction over here. It feels like the UK Online Safety Bill has missed a trick here, or at the very least the Child Performance Laws need updating to regulate the working hours of the offspring of people making a living from online content.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.