Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Zoflora are cashing in on Hinch and the Hinchers duck ups by producing wax melts now 🤣 probably still won't stop the daft dip shits from making their own toxic smelling concoctions though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi guys, lurker here what thread is the one where the dumb sheep copy her messing with the kitchen pipes?

Reactions: 2
I hardly come on here anymore or even look at her account. I'm just waiting for the day where she disappears from social media all together.
---
Noticed she started following Smoby aswell. On the beg for a play gym for kids. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
So has she told us what the new animals are yet?? Or is she still longing it out 🙄🙄
I got bored of her so I only check in now and again 😂

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Thought I’d get in early with that, I thought of it earlier and just love it if that makes sense guys😭
It’s only got to make sense to you bubs hope that helps all the best 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My apologies if this has been spoken about on here. I haven’t watched this thread for a long time as she was making me so angry but did anyone see this on tik tok? This lady turns celebs in to ‘chavs’ and she did Queen Elizabeth. Again sorry if this is old news lol! It’s Hinch!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t been on since early this morning and I settled down with a cup of tea ready to laugh like a seal into my mug ... but alas! Like three pages in? This has to be a record for her. Poor wee pet, works so hard!! It’s hard work deceiving, lying and manipulating isn’t it Zoph?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.