Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never in a million years she saw herself with Alpacas?

Apart from she get’s EVERYTHING she wants so why did she think she wouldn’t? She spent months hinting, buying alpacas books….
🙄 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Who is actually interested in her llama content tho? I can’t see any actual llama/livestock enthusiasts being remotely interested in her making silly noises and giggling at them. Even a beginner considering going into livestock ownership wouldn’t waste their time on this crap. The average Hincher certainly doesn’t relate to this content, even the most hardcore fans I can imagine skip past the Llamas as they’re so boring! So who is it actually aimed at? Who’s the demographic of this tit? Seriously? Why does she even have them? Her whole family are being neglected while she is cooing over unloyal farm animals that honestly couldn’t give a crap about her. Even her once favourite fat batty dog has taken a back seat!! All while her developmentally stunted, emotionally neglected children are confined to a dingy playroom and Jim Dickless is bashing his little bishop peeping through a crack in the door way somewhere.

I find the lot of them uncomfortable to watch. She hasn’t got a likeable personality, whilst Jim Dickless and the kids don’t have any at all. She needs to realise this and call it a day. She ain’t well. I ain’t saying it lightly. She’s insane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I'm working on a book titled "People like her,not so much her mother"
Fanny's popped by with a bottle of something dangerous and I've hardly eaten today.She tells me the last person to finish a bottle chopped off his ear whilst painting.I ain't finishing my stairwell tonight,it can wait.
Johnny's popped out with some mysterious friend who's supposedly having a hard time🙄
Silly old sod has gone out with a box of tissues and a pair of tweezers.
I’m now desperately trying to work out how much of that I need to read between the lines of.
mysterious friend? Does he go by the name of Al?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And that crafting tit with her mad mother - it just screams care in the community to me.

Just think, two grown women have sat there making that small monstrosity. I bet they make pasta necklaces in secret.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Playing catch up - has she posted anything further on the new animals? I thought they were being revealed on Tuesday / Wednesday

Reactions: 2
Good grief. Imagine dedicating a corner of your living room to Hinch and other wannabe Instahuns and naming it your "Hinch corner".
My husband would laugh his head off and think I'd gone stark raving mad if I made a shrine like that.

View attachment 2021016
That reminds me of a young teenager sticking up pictures of their current crush all over their bedroom.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion
Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Thought I’d get in early with that, I thought of it earlier and just love it if that makes sense guys😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
I love all animals but I have an irrational hatred for alpacas now. Never gave them a second thought before that twit got them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her Easter display tray (or whatever she’s called it) has given me a GIGANTIC flashback to when I was at infant school (which was over half a century ago) and we had to make ‘tray gardens’ with crappy bits of weeds that we picked out of the park or whatever. I hadn’t thought about them for donkeys years (even my son didn’t make them at school) but now I have a very vivid memory of being about 8 and taking one home to my parents, who I’m sure were absolutely *thrilled* with it, left it up for a week and then stuck it out for the binmen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Has the photo frame still got the generic eucalyptus picture in it and the Hinch label stuck on it?
Omg. I am only just now realising they are photo frames and not just pictures of eucalyptus. I thought they were just going hard on the eucalyptus pics 🤣 this makes much more sense! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I follow lydia millen on instagram and since hinch practically wet herself when lydia finally commented on her beggy posts, I've noticed just how bad hinch tries to emulate her life. I think that's why we saw the tend ski trip and these more expensive hotel stays she's had with jimmers lately. It's like she's stuck with the 'working class' followers that have paid for her life but she's desperate to be in the middle class ( and would die to be in the upper class ) tier. The plinky plonk music is like a trashy version of what lydia uses ( as she actually knows some classical music ), she also films her dogs out on walks but hinch is too lazy for that so has to make do with letting hennerz out for the weekly jog round the garden.
I think ( and I don't think she would ever stoop so low as to spend time with her) but if lydia ever wanted to be besties she would drop tend best bubs Stacey solomon like a sack of alpaca tit 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her Easter display tray (or whatever she’s called it) has given me a GIGANTIC flashback to when I was at infant school (which was over half a century ago) and we had to make ‘tray gardens’ with crappy bits of weeds that we picked out of the park or whatever. I hadn’t thought about them for donkeys years (even my son didn’t make them at school) but now I have a very vivid memory of being about 8 and taking one home to my parents, who I’m sure were absolutely *thrilled* with it, left it up for a week and then stuck it out for the binmen.
Yesssss! That's exactly what this reminds me of. We used moss for the grass, tin foil for a pond, little white stones etc! My mum made me leave it outside though....!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And that crafting tit with her mad mother - it just screams care in the community to me.

Just think, two grown women have sat there making that small monstrosity. I bet they make pasta necklaces in secret.
Care in the community needs to be in a thread suggestion. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yesssss! That's exactly what this reminds me of. We used moss for the grass, tin foil for a pond, little white stones etc! My mum made me leave it outside though....!
Whatever happened to her moss in a pot that she just loved so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.