Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah my money is on the rabbit coming to life and Peter rabbit and his pals have moved in the notafarm… just in time for another best selling book drop written by kray twins 😂
Zoom in on the ‘tend bunny, zoom out to a real life one?

Hmm, that sounds a familiar idea, doesn’t it…

B2BA6769-035E-411F-98F8-96B831E14F42.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Zoom in on the ‘tend bunny, zoom out to a real life one?

Hmm, that sounds a familiar idea, doesn’t it…

View attachment 2022267
Eeee no where on earth would you get that Idea from ?😜.. whilst weeping Al, the hens, and the krays have been shipped to the fish people or moved next to door to live the horse.
Probably get more attention from the horse than from that self absorbed lying brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eeee no where on earth would you get that Idea from ?😜.. whilst weeping Al, the hens, and the krays have been shipped to the fish people or moved next to door to live the horse.
Probably get more attention from the horse than from that self absorbed lying brat.
I’d rather sleep with the fishes live with the horses than with Soph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She isn’t allowed a day off today! I said on the previous thread that she can’t go AWOL any other day this week as she has already had one day off. If she’s off today, that means she’s only done a 5 day week instead of her supposed 6 day work week 🤣. X

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are any of you gonna be crafting a spring tray today, complete with decorative anal beads?!?! 🤣🤣🤣

Is it time for the hinch day off klaxon? 🤔🤭🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh how quickly we forget. It’s Sunday folks, precious family time when the boys are not at nursery. Her opportunity to use them to pre-record content at Tend Farm - she would have to traipse the ten minutes back down to Greyskull any other day of the week

Reactions: 14
Happy Sunday henz!
Her content is so boring that I’m changing my profile pic to what Freda actually produced before all the surgeries and filters 👌🏻

Happy tend everyone 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.