Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cat bum mouth has branched out by himself but has kept a load of posts with Hinch so only half distanced himself, probably wants to take over from her as her content is as boring as watching grey paint dry

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So a video of the camels with her cackling, then a ND quote, and then in an hour or 2 it'll be 💣 boom an #ad.

View attachment 2025352
She sounds like she’s had far too much alcohol Appletisers in that video 🤪 Imagine being 33 years old and finding the fact a Llama’s stinky “Floof” blowing in the wind is funny enough to make you sound like you’re cackling like a pissshed seal into your glass jug of mugshot 😂

Reactions: 14
I totally missed the whole Lakey22 thing but it just sounds like some chavvy thug gang at school!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I totally missed the whole Lakey22 thing but it just sounds like some chavvy thug gang at school!
Pretty much spot on! Shame you missed it, it was funny. They all met up in Primark first screaming and shouting and acting like self important twats. There was a lot of thinking they were famous that day, completely ignoring the fact they had all just parted with 12.99 to spend a couple of minutes in the company of their best bubs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That neurodiverce quote is just the kind of bullcrap that "autism mums" post. I am autistic and quotes like that undermined the struggles we have daily. Next age will be saying something like 'we just need to find the missing puzzle piece' or ' autism is a super power'. No its a disability. It affects my life in a negative way and I require accommodations to function easier in society.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Pretty much spot on! Shame you missed it, it was funny. They all met up in Primark first screaming and shouting and acting like self important twats. There was a lot of thinking they were famous that day, completely ignoring the fact they had all just parted with 12.99 to spend a couple of minutes in the company of their best bubs!
Just like a bunch of 11 year olds let out by their parents for the first time alone in town then!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bit tragic when even the "Hinchers" realise that "hinching" isn't a thing any more.

As far as I understood, Hinching used to be synonymous with cleaning and pottering in your house, trying new products etc etc. Now it just seems to be llamas and Sofe telling us she's very busy. Doing what we don't know, but she tells us often 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
I had a response from the ASA which had more information about the misdemeanour my complaint was about, but they asked for it to be kept confidential until it is published so I won’t share at this point.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I had a response from the ASA which had more information about the misdemeanour my complaint was about, but they asked for it to be kept confidential until it is published so I won’t share at this point.
Can't wait for the 15th. Beware the Ides of March Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You’re living up to your name hun 😅
Might need to change the 22 to 21 though IYKYK 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looking forward to Wednesday and seeing what the ASA report details. Her use of filters on all her beauty posts is shocking and as seen recently from her book circus it is evident how much filtering she does. Its very evident that she is changing direction from Mrs Hinch cleaning as she rarely shows any cleaning brands now so I think that she has limited time left or has parted ways with P&G, Tesco and the brands that she has previously worked with.
I definitely think she has something with Amazon, even if its just a top tiered affiliated programme.
If she was sensible 🤣 she would retreat and just enjoy the life that she has now with her family and start to enjoy being a mum, but we all know that they are fame hungry and love the adulation & money. They have in property and the bank more money than what most people will ever have - I do think that she now sells her Brand name as an endorsement / advertising on product without her having to do anything - IE Hinched, Mrs Hinch etc as she copyrighted these a few years ago, so she will earn from all of those.
In relation to Ronnie, I think trying to use Neurodiversity as a means to gain followers / sympathy is just the lowest point and even if Ronnie is on the spectrum he isnt anywhere as diverse as other 'celebrity' social media accounts. Anyone who watched the Christine McGuiness & Paddy McGuiness documentary will know how neuro diverse that household is. I have a friend who has 2 children and a husband on the spectrum and from what she shares I think Ronnie had delayed speech and social skills, but as she is unable of being honest its hard to say.
She needs to do one of the following:
  • Re-Brand - and only use her platform for business - whatever that is now 🤷‍♀️ - books, animals, tit purchases from amazon
  • Re-Brand as a family and be honest about life as a mum
  • Re-tire and enjoy all the monies earnt from her sheep 🐑🐑🐑🐑💷💷💰
just my Monday lunchtime offload, as working from home and missing adult office conversation
have a good afternoon :)
Unfortunately she has got herself into a situation where she can’t just retreat, she needs to keep the money rolling in to fund the ‘farm’ and lifestyle. Money doesn’t go very far nowadays, it would be quite easy to whip through a million or two with the way she spends!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.