Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can stalk me anywhere! I got too involved in the NB one and now the CM one is ongoingā€¦
I need some Hinch for balance.

Hopefully sheā€™s not going to reveal a whole petting zoo in time for Easter!
You were absolutely bludey fantastic in the NB thread! Without sounding odd I really enjoyed your recaps and thought they were really useful in helping people understand easily what was going on in a very very crappy situation. I actually preferred reading that than the news!
Fan girl or what šŸ«£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think this is what would piss me off if I was a Hinch fan šŸ¤¢

Canā€™t be arsed to post anything for her huns bit sheā€™s lurking on the gram, commenting and liking posts.

Since when has she had a brother? Or does she mean brother in law?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I have been struggling with my mental health massively over the last few months for various reasons, one being the worry about the health of a very close family member. There is not one day where there is any respite and the people around me just don't understand. I don't expect them to. They, thankfully, don't suffer with the anxiety that I do day to day.

I am so sick of these "influencers" preaching these good mood messages whilst they are sat in their second mansion and do little to duck all for it. It's patronising and unrealistic. Oh this stinky rich influencer has told me that this week will be a good week - that's alright then.
Toxic positivity, I can't stand it either.

I'm sorry that you are having a tough time of it xxxxxx

Reactions: 12
Saw on here the theory is she's been dropped by shark.. they're now doing a equivalent to the dyson hair products so if she doesn't "advertise" this in her totally professional descriptive way (shrieking I love it) then she has been dropped to the kerb
Given she had a Dyson Ad/code, etc. there may be something in the contracts that would prevent her advertising a rival product for a given time period. Cannot be sure, but it wouldn't be surprising (although working with Shark and them developing their's I'm surprised they hadn't worked clauses into their contracts to stop her working with Dyson...unless they only view her as a cleaner so didn't think about hair - happy to sponsor her vacuum lines but not to be associated with the dirty nest on her head).

Reactions: 17
You may be right but I think that ship may have sailed?

She has made a big mistake taking everyone on this 'journey' of hers, she should have stuck with what got her the interest in the beginning, the cleaning, the B&M trips, the bargs, instead of trying to be so greedy and make so much money as quick as possible!!

People have seen through her and the majority do not want her wealth shoved down their throats in a time when most are struggling!

She should have kept the original house, the original account on Instagram and brought a weekend home in the country and kept it private and their lives private?

Instead she has enjoyed bragging about everything she has and the holidays she can now afford and turned people away from her therefore losing her biggest clients!

And to top it all, she charged people to see her at the book signing....the very people who put her where she is today?

Big mistake... HUGE!!
When she first started out and before the kids I liked her, but ever since they did the extension she gradually became more and more unrelatable. The pure wastefulness and thick statements she comes out with just grind my gears. Since she decided to buy the ā€˜tend farm she has pushed me to the point of seeing her for what she is - a spoilt, over dramatic, fake bint.

I grew up in a forces family and we moved every 3 years, at no point did my parents mither about us moving and how it affected us kids, and when we moved we moved to different areas of the country or abroad. That meant complete changes in friendship groups, everything.

She may want to reinvent herself but she is going to have to become far more genuine than she is now. Iā€™ve gone from liking her to loathing her.

Reactions: 47
You were absolutely bludey fantastic in the NB thread! Without sounding odd I really enjoyed your recaps and thought they were really useful in helping people understand easily what was going on in a very very crappy situation. I actually preferred reading that than the news!
Fan girl or what šŸ«£
I think @InTheDollsHouse may need to pull a hinch & move to the ā€˜tend country on a ā€˜tend farm for privacy reasons xx

(I am kidding! šŸ˜˜)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It is her goal

View attachment 2009440

(no idea when this is from, credit to @or JusRollWithIt for sharing originally)
Referenced here August 2021. It was in reply to Mario so aye. I am still looking for the original.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It is her goal

View attachment 2009440

(no idea when this is from, credit to @or JusRollWithIt for sharing originally)

(also Iā€™ve been not making friends on serious threads, and trying to getting a loife hunnayyyyys but I miss you nusty hens so Iā€™m back xoxo)
Sorry,but this is such old news,it's been quoted over and over again.
We know she's always had a long term plan and reluctantly I sort of aplaud the bleep for seeing it through.Does anyone have the list of everything she put her mark on?
I'd love to know if @SunshineRae is still keeping a running total of her freebies ā¤
---

Canā€™t be arsed to post anything for her huns bit sheā€™s lurking on the gram, commenting and liking posts.

It's just her bad grammar.She has a sister-in-law who has a husband šŸ™„Silly bleep.
Her not youšŸ¤­ā¤

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Do they do Italian mug shots, cheesestrings and tomato purƩe?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s the fact she actually has no intelligence at all for me, I refuse to buy anything with her face on Iā€™m not funding her playing mummy or housewife šŸ™„

This thread goes too quick for me so I miss things. She charged people at the book signing? Donā€™t people normally buy the book and itā€™s signed?
She did a book signing event where she charged Ā£12.99 for tickets this included the book.

Her "fans" had already purchased a copy from Amazon but they couldn't use that one?

As she is already a millionaire wouldn't it have been lovely in this uncertain time if she had just said "hello" and signed any copy of the book for the supporters who made her those millions as a way of saying "thank you?"

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.