Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey fat hens, I've been super busy with my loife and full time Insta account. I know how Soph feels - trying to juggle the work life balance with my 156 month old and 96 month old is challenging.

Be kond. Expect the worstest and the day can only get better. Have a lovely week xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It must drive Hunch crazy that SSS is everything she is trying to be. Iā€™m not SSSā€™s biggest fan but she annoys me much less than Hinch. Sheā€™s cornered the home life/kids/bargains hauls arena and there just ainā€™t room for an (awful) imitator, sorry Hinch! You may need to just keep cleaning after all! šŸ˜‚
You may be right but I think that ship may have sailed?

She has made a big mistake taking everyone on this 'journey' of hers, she should have stuck with what got her the interest in the beginning, the cleaning, the B&M trips, the bargs, instead of trying to be so greedy and make so much money as quick as possible!!

People have seen through her and the majority do not want her wealth shoved down their throats in a time when most are struggling!

She should have kept the original house, the original account on Instagram and brought a weekend home in the country and kept it private and their lives private?

Instead she has enjoyed bragging about everything she has and the holidays she can now afford and turned people away from her therefore losing her biggest clients!

And to top it all, she charged people to see her at the book signing....the very people who put her where she is today?

Big mistake... HUGE!!

• Wow
Reactions: 52

She has made a big mistake taking everyone on this 'journey' of hers, she should have stuck with what got her the interest in the beginning, the cleaning, the B&M trips, the bargs, instead of trying to be so greedy and make so much money as quick as possible!!

People have seen through her and the majority do not want her wealth shoved down their throats in a time when most are struggling!

She should have kept the original house, the original account on Instagram and brought a weekend home in the country and kept it private and their lives private?

Instead she has enjoyed bragging about everything she has and the holidays she can now afford and turned people away from her, therefore losing her biggest clients!

And to top it all, she charged people to see her at the book signing....the very people who put her where she is today?

Big mistake... HUGE!!
This thread goes too quick for me so I miss things. She charged people at the book signing? Donā€™t people normally buy the book and itā€™s signed?

Reactions: 12
It is her goal

View attachment 2009440

(no idea when this is from, credit to @or JusRollWithIt for sharing originally)

(also Iā€™ve been not making friends on serious threads, and trying to getting a loife hunnayyyyys but I miss you nusty hens so Iā€™m back xoxo)
Hope you don't think I stalked you over to the CM/MG thread šŸ˜³ I was lurking and you raised some good points!

You've not missed much, she's either been told to keep quiet or is building to something.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope you don't think I stalked you over to the CM/MG thread šŸ˜³ I was lurking and you raised some good points!

You've not missed much, she's either been told to keep quiet or is building to something.
You can stalk me anywhere! I got too involved in the NB one and now the CM one is ongoingā€¦
I need some Hinch for balance.

Hopefully sheā€™s not going to reveal a whole petting zoo in time for Easter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You can stalk me anywhere! I got too involved in the NB one and now the CM one is ongoingā€¦
I need some Hinch for balance.

Hopefully sheā€™s not going to reveal a whole petting zoo in time for Easter!
Which ones the CM thread? It's good to see you back!

ETA ignore that I know which one it is now. I haven't gone near that thread cos I know someone who had to go out on the search and it was horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It is her goal

View attachment 2009440

(no idea when this is from, credit to @or JusRollWithIt for sharing originally)

(also Iā€™ve been not making friends on serious threads, and trying to getting a loife hunnayyyyys but I miss you nusty hens so Iā€™m back xoxo)
Mmm her milestones being ....to make a lot more money then before she logs off for good! Was she supposed to be supporting Mario? It was all about her šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think her milestones were 5 to 10 million before quitting but covid blew it for her.

Reactions: 17
Aww did hinchy need a day off after all that tend working or is she in a dull that stace called sticker sis her bestie? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Instead she has enjoyed bragging about everything she has and the holidays she can now afford and turned people away from her therefore losing her biggest clients!

Big mistake... HUGE!!
This is because she is crap at what she does. Always has been.

She always paid more heed to people who werenā€™t keen, wasted her energy attacking them, rather than place that energy into her actual fans. Sheā€™s more concerned in showing off her worldly goods, scruffy camels and land to what she perceives as trolls rather than provide her actual fans with the content they came to see.

I hope the new management have done a bit of investigative work on the way she would use her fan base to attack people and have dropped her. I literally cannot name any other person who does it.This life aint for her at all!

Reactions: 28
Saw on here the theory is she's been dropped by shark.. they're now doing a equivalent to the dyson hair products so if she doesn't "advertise" this in her totally professional descriptive way (shrieking I love it) then she has been dropped to the kerb

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.