Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been struggling with my mental health massively over the last few months for various reasons, one being the worry about the health of a very close family member. There is not one day where there is any respite and the people around me just don't understand. I don't expect them to. They, thankfully, don't suffer with the anxiety that I do day to day.

I am so sick of these "influencers" preaching these good mood messages whilst they are
I have been struggling with my mental health massively over the last few months for various reasons, one being the worry about the health of a very close family member. There is not one day where there is any respite and the people around me just don't understand. I don't expect them to. They, thankfully, don't suffer with the anxiety that I do day to day.

I am so sick of these "influencers" preaching these good mood messages whilst they are sat in their second mansion and do little to duck all for it. It's patronising and unrealistic. Oh this stinky rich influencer has told me that this week will be a good week - that's alright then.
Hang in there Foxy, hope you get some respite soon. Sending hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It must drive Hunch crazy that SSS is everything she is trying to be. I’m not SSS’s biggest fan but she annoys me much less than Hinch. She’s cornered the home life/kids/bargains hauls arena and there just ain’t room for an (awful) imitator, sorry Hinch! You may need to just keep cleaning after all! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why does Inch even bother with his own instagram account when all he does is repost what she's already posted? Does he think that ANYONE who follows him doesn't already follow her? I know that she's the one who actually controls his account, but still? Give the fans something new, ffs?
Absolute useless tub of lard he is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
❤ 🌼 Start your Monday afternoon by re-sharing a reel which got a piss poor amount of likes and comments in a bid to increase your engagement❤🌼

(I also meant to mention at the time but did anyone else think poor Henry had crossed the rainbow bridge when they first watched that reel?)
that was my first thought too! Wanted to jump straight on here but was too busy looking after my 17 year old, it’s hard having a newborn yanno
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I fucked up.

I didn't start my week off by sharing a reel that starts with implying that my cats have passed

Queen hinch would not be proud of me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s a busy working mum, working full-time six days a week, and apparently too busy to actually do her job

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Funny how she shares that screenshot of someone calling her out for not cleaning anymore. She's been quiet.

Reactions: 18
Saw this on my way home...
20230306_160229.jpg

Hope its not a new build estate of tend farms, but the sign is over tilly olive green

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Weekly Story Breakdown for W/C 27/02:

43 stories in total -
despite being a usually busy week, I cannot name a single memorable thing she's done this week (as per usual!)

Her content is getting more and more boring by the week I wonder how much longer she can keep this going? :unsure:

26% ads - busiest ad day was Monday with 7 ads posted. While she may not be posting explicit adverts, she is casually mentioning things here and there which don't need disclaimers but are still very much related to the things she usually advertises.

Also, sorry this is late but Tattle was down last night!

Reactions: 36
She’s been awfully quiet for someone who can’t make content of her cleaning dirty surfaces at the weekend because she wants to spend quality time with her children because they’re in nursery during weekdays… yet still can’t manage to upload much content during the week when they’re at said nursery…? X

Reactions: 31
She wants to spend quality time with the boys at the weekends but the Lakey22 are all sharing anything they’ve posted that she’s liked or commented on. So she’s still glued to her phone anyway 🙄

Reactions: 12

Hinch's day has probably been like this... desperately waiting for her reel to get more likes 🤣🤭 it obvs hasn't and she's sulking now 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.