Mrs Hinch #415 I’m A Hedgehog Get Me Out Of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henry is following commands in that vid. His body language is not natural. He’s looking at someone out of shot then runs over and sits on demand. I think the camera is set up in the foreground and jaaaaameh is directing from the other side! 😬😂👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You never read about genuinely "known" people as in real celebrities bleating about being criticised. The likes of Angelina Jolie doesn't go crying to the media if she gets a bad film review or a bit of bad press. These "instafamous" people crave validation and must have something lacking in their lives to post every last detail of their lives on social media and can't accept that not everyone is going to like them or agree with what they say/do. I'm all for "be kond" but unfortunately part of life is accepting that not everyone is going to like you and that's okay.
Exactly this!!! and they want to make money doing NOTHING it’s there choice not to go out and get a job and instead publicly share every second of their lives they just can’t stand not everyone likes them or their dodgy actions

Reactions: 21
I think the majority of the sheep answered the q&a saying they wanted to see more family life & this is their attempt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh gosh. InchbyInch needs to stop these awkward vids of his bitchwife. What is she doingggggggg in that garden on the floor. Please stop it’s so uncomfortable.. she’s feeling awkward too she doesn’t know what to do with herself and again her hand. Watch her hand with the toy or whatever it is. probably saying nothing that makes sense hence the crap music blaring over the vid. Oh gosh. Stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh gosh. InchbyInch needs to stop these awkward vids of his bitchwife. What is she doingggggggg yikes in that garden on the floor. Please stop it’s so uncomfortable.. she’s feeling awkward too she doesn’t know what to do with herself.. probably saying nothing that makes sense hence the crap music blaring over the vid. Oh gosh. Stop.
It’s like they think if she sits on the floor it makes her look more tiny and vulnerable.. they have 3 perfectly good seating areas.. one being the pergola a few feet away , just sit under their you absolute weirdo

Reactions: 21
Exactly this!!! and they want to make money doing NOTHING it’s there choice not to go out and get a job and instead publicly share every second of their lives they just can’t stand not everyone likes them or their dodgy actions
You see a lot of them saying they could easily give it all up and would love to go back to a "normal life" but they never do because they can't. I genuinely think it's like an addiction for these people. They're not prepared to function as a contributing member of society and would rather sell their souls(and their children's) for free tat. I'm curious but worried to see what the mental health of these instakids will be like in 10-15 years when they're all reaching adulthood because none of them have had a normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If my toddler had put a toy in their mouth I would not be yanking them in for a kiss I would telling them we don’t put toys in our mouths she’s praising it and could of knocked it down his throat.

She’s the most unnatural unhinged person.

Hinch your not SS. So stop trying to copy that’s such a SS OTT thing to stage!

Reactions: 18
It’s like they think if she sits on the floor it makes her look more tiny and vulnerable.. they have 3 perfectly good seating areas.. one being the pergola a few feet away , just sit under their you absolute weirdo
They’ve got stadium capacity. One of our tattle mates counted how many seats there were in that house all together. It was over 20 places to sit. Can you imagine . 20+ seats

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
"I will be happy the day I log off Instagram for good" WELL bleeping DO IT IT THEN!!! Stop saying that you will be back very soon... Put your children first!!! You have made enough money SCAMMING your poor "Hinchers"
Stop tending you are missing everyone. Stop leaching off SS... Remember your old friends who who have fucked off because they don't fit into your "perfect" life anymore... Go and make up with them (that if they will forgive you) STOP this stupid dream of owning alpacas when you can't even look after fish, or your dog. Play with RonNIE... TALK TO RONNIE (NOT IN A STUPID BABYISH WAY)
Find the REAL you (if you can)
You will be happier away from ALL social media.
We are NOT trolls. We are actually worried about you, about RonNIE, about Henry (he is overweight, believe me, I was bought up with Cocker Spaniels... I grew up with three of them - not at the same time... But over 18 years) The Cockers we had were perfectly healthy... Running everyday and they were happy.
Please Sophie... Listen to us.
Also... Jamie just stop with the weird stories. They are NOT helping and they make your wife look really unhinged.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Let’s hope Henners hasn’t pissed in that spot 😫😫🐾

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Tattle won’t ever go away so pointless. Trolls are the ones who actively comment on people’s stuff to be hurtful. I think the hinches are awful, selfish parents that neglect the very basic needs of safeguarding their kids but I won’t put that on their profiles or message them. Tattle is a place where people can safely discuss how awful they find these peoples behaviour without death threats from influencers sheep! The trolls are also hinchs army funnily enough, telling people to die and shutting down charity profiles when someone just doesn’t like the same things as they do? Hinches besties followers are the same, they both try the be kond stuff but they have the most toxic, nastiest followers I’ve ever come across. We’ve all seen the true hinch to and know she is also a nasty piece of work.

these influencers can always go get a proper job if they don’t like the fact people disagree with them exploiting others for money? They literally just shouldn’t come on tattle? Did they fall over and slam on the keyboard and it accidentally went to tattle? 😅
Famous people with actual talent like actors have to deal with critism constantly, they’ll get bad reviews and see a film they worked hard on flop, we don’t see them kicking off and crying every time it happens. You want to have a lifestyle earning money doing nothing the bad side of that is people will have an opinion that you’re a lazy arse hole

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They're definitely trying to go for the frail and vulnerable look with her.
All fuel for the next literary outpouring, "even when I was struggling (apart from when I dicked around in Victoria's Secret) the nasty trolls wouldn't leave me alone"

Reactions: 27
Ewwww Inch is so thirsty for engagement! 🤢
“Tell me which episode you liked best and why” 🤮🤮🤮

NONE. None of them. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You see a lot of them saying they could easily give it all up and would love to go back to a "normal life" but they never do because they can't. I genuinely think it's like an addiction for these people. They're not prepared to function as a contributing member of society and would rather sell their souls(and their children's) for free tat. I'm curious but worried to see what the mental health of these instakids will be like in 10-15 years when they're all reaching adulthood because none of them have had a normal life.
so many of them just don’t have any skills or talent to do anything either. Sophie tried to sell herself as a hairdresser when she just did the odd hair extension 😐

Reactions: 15
Bonkers just bonkers, all the seating they have and she’s in the garden on the ground🤷🏻‍♀️ Lovely day here, I’ve just put the washing out something inch never seems to do!! But my grass is all wet from dew/overnight rain.

Reactions: 10
2 things to observe, New pecking right there and is it cold in Maldonia because my garden at this time is warm enough for shorts and tshirt, no need for a puffer gilet🤔🤔
They never seem to be dressed for the same conditions?Either she's wrapped up and the kids aren't or the other way round?
It's a little dull here,sun's trying to break through but it's definitely warm.

Reactions: 16
It's like inch has shouted "give Ron a cuddle " and she's gone for fucks sake Jamie, and just grabbed Ron to get it over with, probably traumatized the poor child. Mother of the year she's not.

Reactions: 13
Here's the story.
I understand completely the logic behind this if people are messaging her directly or harassing her but she doesn’t have to look on here she and the rest of them come on here to seek negative comments and then complain about it. Not everyone’s going to like you just don’t look

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.