Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever witnessed a grown adult (or even a toddler) manically laughing at the sight of a horse.

Bizarre.
---
After witnessing Sundayā€™s ā€˜crime against cookingā€™ courtesy of Dogpie, I have a thread suggestion:

Tend Farmā€¦ā€¦ā€¦where the animals are fed better than the children.

Reactions: 42
Nah that lass needs professional help, and soon, her family need to step up.
The way she just giggles and talks, it's not normal behaviour

Reactions: 28
Is there anything she doesn't find funny?! She laughs at the Alpacas, her kids, the dog, the horses, a squirrel, a hedgehog (they trapped in their garden that time) She acts like its the first time she ever sees anything. Dont get me started on that voice she was using to talk to the Alpacas in that video. What an absolute simpleton. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 38
She's just proven she's never around her kids really. She sits on the sofa and leaves the boys to sort themselves in a playroom that comes off the utulity room which the alpacas roam around in. Otherwise why is she shocked at the mess ?

Poor kids.. Their mam only plays and interacts with them when she's filming. Shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 40
šŸ“£ Reminder for Wednesday evening.
Set the recorder and check supplies of full fat coke and crunky snaks šŸ˜†
Sounds like they need a jar to get rid of some items. Thisā€™ll be the hill that I die on. That fecking jar is going to make an appearance, I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some people are wearing a straight jacket for less than that.
WTF is her content?
- alapcunts
- showing a clean house but not the cleaning
- kids in pjs in a dungeon being shouted at
- ads for makeup while filtered

the End.

Her 4.6M of followers is a bit like my database accumulated throughout the years - half bounce back, prob 10% have literally died, 2% open the email and half of which unsubscribe šŸ¤£

Retire soph! And get well xx

Reactions: 33
Boys are in the dungeon again. It makes me feel claustrophobic, whereā€™s the natural light? I bet the lights are on too!!

Reactions: 20
I can only hope they were left unattended in there for a short while for the purposes of her rubbish filming.
I know Ron isnā€™t a toddler as much as she wants him to be (!) but, we all know she probably prefers to leave them in there for ages whilst she messes around with her preferred sons and those wires out in the open scare me!

Reactions: 13
Clearly Ronnie gets all his schooling via TV as he is saying the cost is $5 and not pounds. And as others have said, yes the weather is a bit crap but open the blinds and let some natural light in!

Reactions: 27
Do you know what a few weeks ago I saw her using a steam cleaner and today I thought ā€œI wonder if thatā€™s actually any good for cleaningā€ went back on to her account and canā€™t find anything about it. Sheā€™s a sales woman but sheā€™s not actually even any good at that. All I found were reels on cheesecake, a holiday and what looked like a death announcement for a fat dog.

Why does she always seem bemused over the fact that the playroom looks like itā€™s been played in?? Itā€™s the only room in the house that evidences that children are allowed to play (shame that the books are out of reach).

Bizarre.

Reactions: 33
Sheā€™s getting to the point where she needs to start quoting tattle in her posts or at least acknowledging the thread as a brand partner. We have literally become her ghost writers.
Tattle; ghost writers for the Hinch brand!
That should be a thread tittle!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks guys. This is a special day for me & my horse bingo.
Iā€™d like to thank God, my family, my fellow nusty hens for their support on my journey to tend farm life & of course, hinchy for being so tit that I was able to get this bingo xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Have we ever seen her thank her sheep for the presents they took to the book signing? Bad enough to have to pay to meet your so-called friend but then to take her gifts as well. Show a bit of humility Soph, these huns put you where you are and could be the ones that knock you back down. Oh the arrogance šŸ˜”

Incoming dog bed time . SSS showing Rex with proper big boy hair , clearly ready for reception come September. No toddlers there apart from the actual one!
It would have been great content- the transition from nursery to school , how to label clothes , step up days , nothing, absolutely nothing .
May I have my very very first bingo on school for September post or transition days . Iā€™m thank you x

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.