Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsybitsyteenyweeny

Sat here at 39 weeks pregnant waiting for little itsybitsy to make an appearance, currently have an oven cleaning company in the kitchen to aid with my nesting.

Felt guilty Iā€™m not doing it myself and said to the man with sarcasm, ā€˜Iā€™m no Mrs Hinch with time to clean my oven until itā€™s sparkling!ā€™ And he said ā€˜first and last warning, we donā€™t use the H wordā€™. Heā€™s now been piled with tea and biscuits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Wiki

Thread 500

Thanks Jus Roll! I didnā€™t have time to add the links to the recap, being a full time working mum of two toddlers aged 23 and 20! šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I would have serious concerns for those poor kids, there like robots they have no personality, why arent they running around or jumping in the snow? they look like two kids who have been chronically neglected, absolutely no life in them, she has drained them so much
---

When you compare Ronnie to Rex, Ron is so developmentally stunted ā˜¹
Yep.

Rant time but sorry... This is why I said I find them so uncomfortable to watch. This morning snow clip was uncomfortable. They are robots. They are puppets. They are performing monkeys. They are told to go in the play room and left. Mummy only interacts with them nicely when she's filming. What a fucking life for kids!

You never see toys anywhere other than the toy room, those little kids know they aren't allowed a single toy past that door. No mess allowed unless mummy says it's ok for content.
My kids have a toy room and MOST of the time they're in the lounge playing!
They are on edge constantly. Look at their faces. They have no emotion. They have NO personality.

This may be harsh, but I think they're only happy when she's filming because that's the only time mummy is nice. Off camera she's snappy and she's the go away type of mother. And I'll stick by that comment because we've seen that side to her multiple times.

Then on top of that, they have shocking diets. Absolutely awful diets.
They are emotionally neglected little boys. They may be clean and fed(takeaways or pasta in sauce) but that's necessities. They are lacking in everything else.

I can sleep at night knowing I'm a frigging good mum, my kids are happy as larry and they KNOW they're safe and loved. I don't believe Ron and Lon do. Sophie needs professional help for whatever mental health illness she's battling with and she needs support with her parenting before she damages those kids even more.

All that goes for Jamie too. He's the other parent! He's no better.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Busy working mum!!!!? What the actual fuck! She is delusional! I work full time, have 2 kids and Iā€™m doing a degree! I cleaned the house yesterday, did the food shop, cooked beef dinner all from scratch for 8 adults and 3 kids, cleaned up after, bathed the kids did the bedtime routine, finished my essay and submitted it and was still in bed by 10pm! What does she do all day!!!! Oh thatā€™s right I donā€™t piss about making shit unhealthy snacks and filming it, or filtering myself talking bollocks about products, or writing jobs on notes to put in a jar! Just do the jobs that need doing you moron! She gets on my wick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Apologies for the dark humour but if I were to send a wreath like that to my dads funeral, even he would sit bolt upright in outrage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Do you dress them alike?
To be honest, Iā€™m not a good mum like Dogpie. I donā€™t dress them alike, let them sort our their own arguments, cook them proper dinners, donā€˜t keep them imprisoned in the house and they donā€™t even have names that rhyme! I should be ashamed to call myself a mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I smell šŸ‚šŸ’©

7E0F329B-47AD-45A6-80D2-D217479AAE57.jpeg

What shop is that then Sopha šŸ¤” There arenā€™t any near her unless she goes for a long walk and I canā€™t imagine her doing that šŸ¤£ More lies šŸ¤„

Just stop reading Tattle Sopha, your nose will fall off soon....your nostrils have already made a run for it šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I didnā€™t like that Pringle thing at all. For all the reasons already stated here.
they didnā€™t react to a camera being propped up in their faces.
they didnā€™t seem excited to have Pringles as a treat. They are a regular snack for them.

I did struggle to understand Ronnie. Heā€™s doing very well - I can see that. I was more interested in Lonnie. Aside from mum I donā€™t think he said anything? Did he understand Ronnie?

I wish she wouldnā€™t post them like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I have been struggling with my mental health massively over the last few months for various reasons, one being the worry about the health of a very close family member. There is not one day where there is any respite and the people around me just don't understand. I don't expect them to. They, thankfully, don't suffer with the anxiety that I do day to day.

I am so sick of these "influencers" preaching these good mood messages whilst they are sat in their second mansion and do little to fuck all for it. It's patronising and unrealistic. Oh this stinky rich influencer has told me that this week will be a good week - that's alright then.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'm just going to make a quick list, for reference, of the days Jimmy smooth-as-a-Ken-Doll Hunchcliffe is expected to worship her:

- her birthday
- their anniversary
- valentine's day
- mother's day
- Ron and Lens birthdays
- International Women's Day
- his birthday
- any day that contains the letter Y.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

AllieBee

VIP Member
Sat here at 39 weeks pregnant waiting for little itsybitsy to make an appearance, currently have an oven cleaning company in the kitchen to aid with my nesting.

Felt guilty Iā€™m not doing it myself and said to the man with sarcasm, ā€˜Iā€™m no Mrs Hinch with time to clean my oven until itā€™s sparkling!ā€™ And he said ā€˜first and last warning, we donā€™t use the H wordā€™. Heā€™s now been piled with tea and biscuits.
Good for you! I love my oven cleaner man, best of it is he uses all non toxic environmentally friendly cleaning products. I've not actually mentioned the H word to him, but I will next time he comes just to see what he will say. My gut is he will say 'who?' In which case he too will get tea and biscuits!
---
The post about the oven cleaner man put me in mind of the time she unscrewed her sink and all the silly sheep copied and flooded their kitchens. It was so funny, one of Mr Bees best mates is a plumber and was moaning about all the call outs he had had because of some silly bitch on Instagram (Hinch of course) and comments along the lines of why can't she keep her mouth shut when she didn't have a clue what she was talking about!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Yeah....Brackie

Saw this on my way home...
20230306_160229.jpg

Hope its not a new build estate of tend farms, but the sign is over tilly olive green

• Haha
  • Heart

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Sometimes I try hard to look at her posts as a true sheep fan would, admire her and just be sooo glad on her behalf for what she's achieved without a tad of envy.
However,most of the time ,I think what a smug and self righteous cunt.

• Haha