Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #627 - In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

New thread title courtesy of the magic MagicRoundabout (who I can’t tag for some reason!)

Special mention to @anniemouse, who would have won with “🎵Do the Hinches have a farm? Ee-I-Ee-I-NO!” if only it had been marked “thread suggestion”.

Recap - “What a load of bollocks 🙄” credited to @puddleduck at the suggestion of Magic. Seems to sum it up perfectly!

Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Keep them short and swear free, please, and clearly marked “thread suggestion”.

If you’re new and/or lurking, welcome. The wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a very insightful read. 😊

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Wiki

Thread 500

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wiki

Thread 500

Thanks Jus Roll! I didn’t have time to add the links to the recap, being a full time working mum of two toddlers aged 23 and 20! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Not sure if this has already been said, not had a chance to catch up what with being a working woman 🫤 but did anyone hear how she pronounced ‘Overtly’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you dress them alike?
To be honest, I’m not a good mum like Dogpie. I don’t dress them alike, let them sort our their own arguments, cook them proper dinners, don‘t keep them imprisoned in the house and they don’t even have names that rhyme! I should be ashamed to call myself a mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Busy working mum!!!!? What the actual duck! She is delusional! I work full time, have 2 kids and I’m doing a degree! I cleaned the house yesterday, did the food shop, cooked beef dinner all from scratch for 8 adults and 3 kids, cleaned up after, bathed the kids did the bedtime routine, finished my essay and submitted it and was still in bed by 10pm! What does she do all day!!!! Oh that’s right I don’t piss about making tit unhealthy snacks and filming it, or filtering myself talking bollocks about products, or writing jobs on notes to put in a jar! Just do the jobs that need doing you moron! She gets on my wick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
To be honest, I’m not a good mum like Dogpie. I don’t dress them alike, let them sort our their own arguments, cook them proper dinners, don‘t keep them imprisoned in the house and they don’t even have names that rhyme! I should be ashamed to call myself a mother!
BC1A1CC4-C864-4453-B391-8948F85F05BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think we are all forgetting that she did give us an insight into her busy day when she was recording a fresh’n up Friday and decided to randomly sit cross legged on the dining room table to answer emails. Girlie is busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
D
Busy working mum!!!!? What the actual duck! She is delusional! I work full time, have 2 kids and I’m doing a degree! I cleaned the house yesterday, did the food shop, cooked beef dinner all from scratch for 8 adults and 3 kids, cleaned up after, bathed the kids did the bedtime routine, finished my essay and submitted it and was still in bed by 10pm! What does she do all day!!!! Oh that’s right I don’t piss about making tit unhealthy snacks and filming it, or filtering myself talking bollocks about products, or writing jobs on notes to put in a jar! Just do the jobs that need doing you moron! She gets on my wick!
Ah yes, but do you sit in a teeny tiny cupboard to film yourself applying makeup with a trowel? Because if you did, I think you would understand just how a busy working mummmmmzzzzzzzzzzzzzz organises her loife, a jar with post it notes inside is also incredibly useful, can't say how it's useful, it just is 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Label lady has time to film herself cleaning and post, just saying Hinch.

Saw this, Alfie age 8 went to school in his Leeds Rhinos kit as Rob Burrow on world book day 👏 also just saying!
Screenshot_20230306-085303_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why does Inch even bother with his own instagram account when all he does is repost what she's already posted? Does he think that ANYONE who follows him doesn't already follow her? I know that she's the one who actually controls his account, but still? Give the fans something new, ffs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why does Inch even bother with his own instagram account when all he does is repost what she's already posted? Does he think that ANYONE who follows him doesn't already follow her? I know that she's the one who actually controls his account, but still? Give the fans something new, ffs?
Agreed, I wonder if Inch is being on YMU books like he was with Gleam🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
D

Ah yes, but do you sit in a teeny tiny cupboard to film yourself applying makeup with a trowel? Because if you did, I think you would understand just how a busy working mummmmmzzzzzzzzzzzzzz organises her loife, a jar with post it notes inside is also incredibly useful, can't say how it's useful, it just is 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
😂 no I don’t funnily enough, maybe that’s where I’m going wrong, I guess I won’t know how busy she is until I make a tit walk in makeup cupboard! Also to add I have a field with chickens does that make me a busy farmer aswel 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s a sad attempt to boost her pathetic engagement! 👌🏻

Reactions: 18
Sat here at 39 weeks pregnant waiting for little itsybitsy to make an appearance, currently have an oven cleaning company in the kitchen to aid with my nesting.

Felt guilty I’m not doing it myself and said to the man with sarcasm, ‘I’m no Mrs Hinch with time to clean my oven until it’s sparkling!’ And he said ‘first and last warning, we don’t use the H word’. He’s now been piled with tea and biscuits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
Sat here at 39 weeks pregnant waiting for little itsybitsy to make an appearance, currently have an oven cleaning company in the kitchen to aid with my nesting.

Felt guilty I’m not doing it myself and said to the man with sarcasm, ‘I’m no Mrs Hinch with time to clean my oven until it’s sparkling!’ And he said ‘first and last warning, we don’t use the H word’. He’s now been piled with tea and biscuits.
God you can only imagine the things they must see when they stumble across a wannabe Mrs Hinch on a job. Just chemicals, everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.