Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a book signing event where she charged £12.99 for tickets this included the book.

Her "fans" had already purchased a copy from Amazon but they couldn't use that one?

As she is already a millionaire wouldn't it have been lovely in this uncertain time if she had just said "hello" and signed any copy of the book for the supporters who made her those millions as a way of saying "thank you?"

absolute woman money grabber especially when the majority of “fans” who follow her wanted a bargain and are now struggling with the cost of living crisis. If the fans can’t see how vile she is they’re just as gullible 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
absolute woman money grabber especially when the majority of “fans” who follow her wanted a bargain and are now struggling with the cost of living crisis. If the fans can’t see how vile she is they’re just as gullible 😬
It’s just pure greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those horses are so beautiful and just highlight the sheer ugliness and arrogance of her lhamas 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Been missing in action, but has had time to comment on other people's pages and duck around filming horses at the bottom of her garden. BUT still hasn't liked or commented on SSS's 2 day old post.
Besties my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those horses are so beautiful and just highlight the sheer ugliness and arrogance of her lhamas 😂😂😂
Has she done a dirty delete? Nothing showing for me
---
bleeping LOL tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 🤣🤣 who mentioned last week not seeing the horses on the back of her for a while 🤣🤣🤣
ME! 😂😂BINGO FOR ME!!!
can I do my Oscar’s speech now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How dare you insinuate that someone has told me not to show their horses. I'm Mrs Hinch don't you know!! She's like a petulant child :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The tone of voice she uses to speak to those alpaca and that stupid laugh she does honestly makes me feel sick inside and fills me with so much rage! X

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Neighbours horses ey?

To add, I can't bleeping stand that crappy hallmark Christmas TV film music. It turns me inside out with cringe. It's awful.

Reactions: 27
When she says “you’re still my favourites” - does she mean over Ron, Lon and Hen too 🤔 because sometimes I wonder…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me its just a couple of horses, no need for stupid cackling and pathetic disney music

Reactions: 17
I have not had enough coffee yet and forgot my sound was up on my phone. Being greeted by that squealing/crying sound at top volume was a shock!! 😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d be really annoyed if I owned those horses; having some irritant filming them. She’s probably the type of person who goes round stroking them and feeding them without realising how dangerous that is.

Reactions: 19
Not having a cuppa and talking to the horses this morning then, must be because she’s a full time working mummazzz 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s getting to the point where she needs to start quoting tattle in her posts or at least acknowledging the thread as a brand partner. We have literally become her ghost writers.
Tattle; ghost writers for the Hinch brand!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.