Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been struggling with my mental health massively over the last few months for various reasons, one being the worry about the health of a very close family member. There is not one day where there is any respite and the people around me just don't understand. I don't expect them to. They, thankfully, don't suffer with the anxiety that I do day to day.

I am so sick of these "influencers" preaching these good mood messages whilst they are sat in their second mansion and do little to duck all for it. It's patronising and unrealistic. Oh this stinky rich influencer has told me that this week will be a good week - that's alright then.
Sending you a 🫂.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sat here at 39 weeks pregnant waiting for little itsybitsy to make an appearance, currently have an oven cleaning company in the kitchen to aid with my nesting.

Felt guilty I’m not doing it myself and said to the man with sarcasm, ‘I’m no Mrs Hinch with time to clean my oven until it’s sparkling!’ And he said ‘first and last warning, we don’t use the H word’. He’s now been piled with tea and biscuits.
Love him
---
I have been struggling with my mental health massively over the last few months for various reasons, one being the worry about the health of a very close family member. There is not one day where there is any respite and the people around me just don't understand. I don't expect them to. They, thankfully, don't suffer with the anxiety that I do day to day.

I am so sick of these "influencers" preaching these good mood messages whilst they are sat in their second mansion and do little to duck all for it. It's patronising and unrealistic. Oh this stinky rich influencer has told me that this week will be a good week - that's alright then.
You’re not alone darling. Shout if you need anything xx

• Heart
I think we are all forgetting that she did give us an insight into her busy day when she was recording a fresh’n up Friday and decided to randomly sit cross legged on the dining room table to answer emails. Girlie is busy!
Busy pissing about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for starting the new thread @BeeHappy 🐝 ❤ and for the thread title nusties xx
I made it extra bloody difficult didn't I when choosing a taggable user name ☆☆ 🤭

"What a load of bollocks" seems to be the only way to sum up everything she does and, let's face it, who can be arsed to write much more? 😴

Way behind as I had a Hysteroscopy & endometrial biopsy yesterday, not exactly paying much attention to her or much else.
Everyday is groundhog day at twit Farm innittt!?

Hope all nusties are well and if not, be extra kond kind to yourself! X 🤗
Oh, Magic! What a day for you yesterday! Hope you’re feeling ok and being well looked after. Sending lots of gentle hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s so desperate for engagement on her last reel!! Shared by jimbobnocock and now in her stories literally telling the lakey22 to share her reel!

I thought my Monday was crap as soon as it started to rain 5 mins after the window cleaner had been, but I think Sopha’s day is a lot worse 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
❤ 🌼 Start your Monday afternoon by re-sharing a reel which got a piss poor amount of likes and comments in a bid to increase your engagement❤🌼

(I also meant to mention at the time but did anyone else think poor Henry had crossed the rainbow bridge when they first watched that reel?)
I did! I do hope not 🤞🏻

Reactions: 9

They don’t have a clue, Foxy. Most of the crap churned out by influencers like Hinch is tone-deaf twaddle. Your are worth a thousand of them. Hang in there, my lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Totally with you as in same boat with health issues in family and I feel constantly wound up and worrying. The world of these begging ‘influencers’ will soon come crashing down as people are sick of seeing their greed and the companies are doing themselves no favours in my eyes. The worst stories I see are my inbox is always open quote.. like shite it is and I feel sorry for their sheep that fall for it and get no reply.

Reactions: 21
Gosh they're scrapping the barrel for engagement. Shared a reel yesterday, reshared by them both today and only 400 odd comments. Its not surprising really that she struggles to sleep some nights. I'd struggle to sleep too if I was relying on likes and engagement on my Instagram to pay the bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Massive drip feed that you have a field and chickens. Of course you should rebrand yourself as a farmer on top of working mum of toddlers.
It’s the all singing, all dancing tend farmer, tend cleaner, tend busy working mum Hiiiiiinchy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she keep showing her family album... We don't know her, why would strangers want to see her photos?

Its a bit like in the 80's when your not so close friends invite you around for drinks and then get the video out of their recent holiday in Benidorm on a big white screen...... And you wish you hadn't shown up!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh my goshhhhhh she’s so boring isn’t she. In the past this was the only thread on tattle I read as it was always so busy I didn’t have time for anything else. Now I’m on loads of other threads. Meanwhile Dogpie the Boring has done the sum of duck all. Except telling us she’s a busy working mum. Laughed so much tears ran down my leg. Of course her Maldon 22 will say she deserves everything. But I know in my previous job if I did as ‘much’ as her I’d have been sacked within a day 
I was the same I go to Charlotte dawsons alot another vile twit.

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep showing her family album... We don't know her, why would strangers want to see her photos?

Its a bit like in the 80's when your not so close friends invite you around for drinks and then get the video out of their recent holiday in Benidorm on a big white screen...... And you wish you hadn't shown up!! 😂
We still have it with my in-laws. Latest was connected to TV and we had to keep quiet whilst each pic/video was dissected…
---
I was the same I go to Charlotte dawsons alot another vile twit.
Charlotte has got worse if that’s possible with her recent trip away. Drinking and having a dip in hot tub whilst pregnant 😞 🙄

Reactions: 7
Gosh they're scrapping the barrel for engagement. Shared a reel yesterday, reshared by them both today and only 400 odd comments. Its not surprising really that she struggles to sleep some nights. I'd struggle to sleep too if I was relying on likes and engagement on my Instagram to pay the bills.
Better get herself a copy of that book all about 'moving' and how not to get 'stressed or scared of change?'

Because as long as your family are with you when you move again, it will be okay? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.