Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat here at 39 weeks pregnant waiting for little itsybitsy to make an appearance, currently have an oven cleaning company in the kitchen to aid with my nesting.

Felt guilty Iā€™m not doing it myself and said to the man with sarcasm, ā€˜Iā€™m no Mrs Hinch with time to clean my oven until itā€™s sparkling!ā€™ And he said ā€˜first and last warning, we donā€™t use the H wordā€™. Heā€™s now been piled with tea and biscuits.
Good for you! I love my oven cleaner man, best of it is he uses all non toxic environmentally friendly cleaning products. I've not actually mentioned the H word to him, but I will next time he comes just to see what he will say. My gut is he will say 'who?' In which case he too will get tea and biscuits!
---
The post about the oven cleaner man put me in mind of the time she unscrewed her sink and all the silly sheep copied and flooded their kitchens. It was so funny, one of Mr Bees best mates is a plumber and was moaning about all the call outs he had had because of some silly witch on Instagram (Hinch of course) and comments along the lines of why can't she keep her mouth shut when she didn't have a clue what she was talking about!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The post about the oven cleaner man put me in mind of the time she unscrewed her sink and all the silly sheep copied and flooded their kitchens. It was so funny, one of Mr Bees best mates is a plumber and was moaning about all the call outs he had had because of some silly witch on Instagram (Hinch of course) and comments along the lines of why can't she keep her mouth shut when she didn't have a clue what she was talking about!
That was so funny šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I tRiEd SoPhs TiP aN fLoOdEd mE KiTcHeN, cAn eNyOnE hELp šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Seem to recall any comments about it being a bad idea were met with #bekond and being called nusty trollsā€¦didnā€™t she dirty delete it too? Never sccccheen again!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you for starting the new thread @BeeHappy šŸ ā¤ and for the thread title nusties xx
I made it extra bloody difficult didn't I when choosing a taggable user name ā˜†ā˜† šŸ¤­

"What a load of bollocks" seems to be the only way to sum up everything she does and, let's face it, who can be arsed to write much more? šŸ˜“

Way behind as I had a Hysteroscopy & endometrial biopsy yesterday, not exactly paying much attention to her or much else.
Everyday is groundhog day at twit Farm innittt!?

Hope all nusties are well and if not, be extra kond kind to yourself! X šŸ¤—

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh my goshhhhhh sheā€™s so boring isnā€™t she. In the past this was the only thread on tattle I read as it was always so busy I didnā€™t have time for anything else. Now Iā€™m on loads of other threads. Meanwhile Dogpie the Boring has done the sum of duck all. Except telling us sheā€™s a busy working mum. Laughed so much tears ran down my leg. Of course her Maldon 22 will say she deserves everything. But I know in my previous job if I did as ā€˜muchā€™ as her Iā€™d have been sacked within a day šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not sure if this has already been said, not had a chance to catch up what with being a working woman šŸ«¤ but did anyone hear how she pronounced ā€˜Overtlyā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yes!! I used to have that colour in my dining room so was shocked at how she attempted it!!! Such a stupid woman! šŸ˜†

Reactions: 10
šŸ˜‚ no I donā€™t funnily enough, maybe thatā€™s where Iā€™m going wrong, I guess I wonā€™t know how busy she is until I make a tit walk in makeup cupboard! Also to add I have a field with chickens does that make me a busy farmer aswel šŸ¤”
Massive drip feed that you have a field and chickens. Of course you should rebrand yourself as a farmer on top of working mum of toddlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sat here at 39 weeks pregnant waiting for little itsybitsy to make an appearance, currently have an oven cleaning company in the kitchen to aid with my nesting.

Felt guilty Iā€™m not doing it myself and said to the man with sarcasm, ā€˜Iā€™m no Mrs Hinch with time to clean my oven until itā€™s sparkling!ā€™ And he said ā€˜first and last warning, we donā€™t use the H wordā€™. Heā€™s now been piled with tea and biscuits.
Ha! Iā€™ve just had a similar conversation. I had a man here measuring up to fit some new fitted wardrobes. He showed me the samples of wood etc that the doors can be made out of. I want a nice dark walnut or similar. They had one dark wood sample but about 12 in varying shades of grey.
I commented that I hate the ā€œgrey everythingā€ houses & that I think itā€™s dull & soulless. He said ā€œyes but itā€™s since that Mrs Hitch woman did everything grey, everyone copies herā€. After I stopped laughing at him calling her Mrs Hitch I assured him thereā€™d be no grey wardrobes in this house.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh give over Hinch. The silly pathetic prep talks she gives herself are an absolute joke. She acts like her life is so hardā€¦! X

Reactions: 22

Good Man ā¤šŸ‘Œ
---
Thank you for starting the new thread @BeeHappy šŸ ā¤ and for the thread title nusties xx
I made it extra bloody difficult didn't I when choosing a taggable user name ā˜†ā˜† šŸ¤­

"What a load of bollocks" seems to be the only way to sum up everything she does and, let's face it, who can be arsed to write much more? šŸ˜“

Way behind as I had a Hysteroscopy & endometrial biopsy yesterday, not exactly paying much attention to her or much else.
Everyday is groundhog day at twit Farm innittt!?

Hope all nusties are well and if not, be extra kond kind to yourself! X šŸ¤—
Been there done that (((big hugs))) lovely ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What is it with this latest reel she's posted it and he has. Ffs there is no deep meaning in it ...it's quite morbid no one wants to loose anyone in their
Life but come on are they looking for sympathy she's got 2 healthy boys and pot loads of money get a grip you pair of sanctimonious cunts

Reactions: 32
Posting the reel yesterday commenting she wanted to start her Sundayā€™s looking over memories.
Today itā€™s an encouragement to do that on a Monday instead.
Sheā€™s trying so hard to flog this family woman image of late - wonder if thatā€™s a new management strategyā€¦

Reactions: 29
Massive drip feed that you have a field and chickens. Of course you should rebrand yourself as a farmer on top of working mum of toddlers.
Working famer with livestock of toddlers and indoor Lama's. And you work a 73 day week, while recording yourself as a farmer, who never goes out because you are so busy editing, uploading and finding appropriate plinky plonk music to narrate your loife. šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's really milking her morbid 'memory' reel isn't she?

"I have 2 houses, 2 healthy sons and more money than most of you could ever dream of...read my words of wisdom..."

If it's supposed to be inspirational then she's missed the mark, as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
ā¤ šŸŒ¼ Start your Monday afternoon by re-sharing a reel which got a piss poor amount of likes and comments in a bid to increase your engagementā¤šŸŒ¼

(I also meant to mention at the time but did anyone else think poor Henry had crossed the rainbow bridge when they first watched that reel?)

Reactions: 36
I have been struggling with my mental health massively over the last few months for various reasons, one being the worry about the health of a very close family member. There is not one day where there is any respite and the people around me just don't understand. I don't expect them to. They, thankfully, don't suffer with the anxiety that I do day to day.

I am so sick of these "influencers" preaching these good mood messages whilst they are sat in their second mansion and do little to duck all for it. It's patronising and unrealistic. Oh this stinky rich influencer has told me that this week will be a good week - that's alright then.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
To be honest, Iā€™m not a good mum like Dogpie. I donā€™t dress them alike, let them sort our their own arguments, cook them proper dinners, donā€˜t keep them imprisoned in the house and they donā€™t even have names that rhyme! I should be ashamed to call myself a mother!
BRB, calling social services xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.