Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
When she was doing that walk around and saying into her phone what she wanted done, she pointed out the ‘proofing’ for under the hedges. So something that might like to get under there (why I thought bunnies).
I mean it could be her original bunny idea was shot down after SS upsetting the bunny community (rightly so) with a small hutch in SYLO so she had to changed her plans which is why the boys are suddenly being seen in the garden so it softens the blow when the space she said was for them is filled with bunnies

Reactions: 7

cazellie

VIP Member
Why does she keep showing her family album... We don't know her, why would strangers want to see her photos?

Its a bit like in the 80's when your not so close friends invite you around for drinks and then get the video out of their recent holiday in Benidorm on a big white screen...... And you wish you hadn't shown up!! 😂
We still have it with my in-laws. Latest was connected to TV and we had to keep quiet whilst each pic/video was dissected…
---
I was the same I go to Charlotte dawsons alot another vile twat.
Charlotte has got worse if that’s possible with her recent trip away. Drinking and having a dip in hot tub whilst pregnant 😞 🙄

cazellie

VIP Member
I spy this in her stories. I’m late to everything on here as it goes so quick…. What animal is on the left?

B3136030-4F58-44A0-90CF-2A7078400773.jpeg

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
Thought weeping Al could of knocked something like that up .. or has he been demoted to cooking fish fingers for the Corrie girls now.

• Haha

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
I am 99.9% sure (since my friend makes wax melts) That oil burners, which Slothie has are NOT meant to be used for wax. Wax and oil burners are two very different things. They can cause smoking with the wax burning in them
I have just come on to say this!

• Heart