Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
If I didn’t I think I’d crack up. My siblings have been publicly slating me saying I never consulted them over the funeral. Fact is, Dad arranged it before he died but never paid for it so I’ve not had to sort anything other than a date and time and pay for it ALL. Cue a massive row with me telling all three of them that I’ll quite happily cancel it, get a refund and one of them can take over it all and pay for it.

Oooh loook! A fucking tumbleweed. Wankers

hey ho. Back to the other thread for more news on that situation @InTheDollsHouse
I have been in this situation. I feel for you. Sorry for your loss xxx
---
If you really cannot cook...get hello fresh...I get two of these a week just because...life and quite often my cooking inept children will cook them. They are soooooo easy!
If she couldn’t make that basic door bunny then she won’t be able to fathom hello fresh or gousto! Too lazy for a start!

Reactions: 8

Rh3a

Chatty Member
Apologies if you’ve all discussed this, my not tend life is getting in the way of tattle and tv currently, did we ever se Sopha on sort your life out?
Just watched the last episode and she wasn’t on it x

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Well considering she works 6 days a week… I expect her to not be AWOL for any other days this week as she’s had her day off! She will read this and go out of her way to post content every day now I bet. Saddo 🤣. X

• Haha

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Not been on here for ages not that no one cares haha I’ve been too busy deep into tiktok drama I just lurrrve it.

see she’s still using the boys for content instead of her own many faces and still posting absolute drivel

Homebird44

VIP Member
How can a "spring tray" made by a 43 year old and her old baggage mummy look like a 9 year olds easter school project?!?! 🤭🤭

We know you read here soph .. so prove to us and your sheep that mummy freda DOESN'T live with you 👋🏼👋🏼
She'll be on her stories later, her and Jamie in her car, driving fiddle back home. She's a massive prick and I hope the camels eat her easter tray contents.

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
I think this is what would piss me off if I was a Hinch fan 🤢

Can’t be arsed to post anything for her huns bit she’s lurking on the gram, commenting and liking posts.

Since when has she had a brother? Or does she mean brother in law?
Do they do Italian mug shots, cheesestrings and tomato purée?

• Haha

Katmuma

Haven't commented in here for ages, as I stopped following her, but have you seen what she's put on SSS post?? Wtf is she on?

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Here’s the ghost of the back passage to clear up any rumours of him going out with Jimbobnonob last night….. excuse the name fail in the video 🤣 I thought i‘d leave it in as I’m in a bit of a rush as I’m going shopping with my toddler sister aged 28 🤭
(Volume needed - includes swears)
View attachment 2015455
When the ghost of the back passage knows you're a nojobinvisableknob and refuses to hang out with you. 😆😆😆😆😆 It's the wonky filter for me oi oiiiii.

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
If she’s reading then I would hope they’ve had Rs hearing checked. His speech is ok- it’s how he’s saying things- wen for len- he’s saying another one but not actually saying it properly- my son was similar and had glue ear, from it’s meant he could hear things properly, from it’s sorted this easily, once he could heard properly he said it properly. But again as others have said maybe they’re not engaged with enough to mimic words and language.
I hope / assume she has he’s shown signs of ear problems since a very young age.

If she’s reading then I would hope they’ve had Rs hearing checked. His speech is ok- it’s how he’s saying things- wen for len- he’s saying another one but not actually saying it properly- my son was similar and had glue ear, from it’s meant he could hear things properly, from it’s sorted this easily, once he could heard properly he said it properly. But again as others have said maybe they’re not engaged with enough to mimic words and language.
I’m sure she’s mentioned glue ear and had a panicked storey asking for advice with it but the it was never mentioned again

katfromthesticks

What a fucking wet wipe who does this.

Heres my list soph.

1. My son didn't hit me whilst kicking off and managed to stay at school for the 2hrs he goes currently (reduced time table)

2. I walked the dog for 2miles this morning.

3. I did my first outdoor run (always run on a treadmill) and managed to do 5k. May I add I'm doing this for a good cause and rasing money for a charity with real work friends. (May I add I also did a 10k run on moday)

4. I cooked my children a healthy dinner with vegetables.

5. Also did some real cleaning and not wiping down clean surfaces.

ALL THE FUCKING VEST ✌
Seaing the horses? Best selling auffor. Lern too spel, Sloph.

• Haha

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Pretty sure she said when she bought that house that the little garden was for the boys to play in and a social area or am I going mad? Now it turns out it's for more animals the props for her next book. Three Billy Goats Hinch. Watch out Hinch, there's a troll in that story....
She definitely did. Wonder if someone more clever can fine it across the threads. I'm useless at it x

Reactions: 7