Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her home mirrors her personality so well - bland, devoid of love, a bit creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Thanks for showing horses.

Please can I place a request to see Hinch HQ. And any other room that isn't the kitchen, the "orangery" and the kids prison. 👍
Lmao. She really does read here doesn't she. We should be on her payroll.

Still didn't show Hinch HQ

Reactions: 16
I like to get the air in here 🤔 what air the windows are shut do you mean let the light in you dipshit 🤣

Why does it anger me so much her lights are always on..... soph a little tip open the silly blinds and let natural light in. Mind you she is artificial nothing about the bleep us natural 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What did she gasp and jump at during that update?!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
You would have thought she didn't have a garden to hang her sheets out in.

Nice part tour of the house, which they moved to because of privacy issues.

Reactions: 16
Sometimes I try hard to look at her posts as a true sheep fan would, admire her and just be sooo glad on her behalf for what she's achieved without a tad of envy.
However,most of the time ,I think what a smug and self righteous bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Her voice is so different in 2019 compared to now! She actually sounds normal in 2019 whereas now she over pronounces her words, anything ending with a T Gets about 6 added T's to it, same with anything ending with a letter S. She's a bloody massive fake ballbag tbh.

Also, her house is not lived in. Two young kids in a beige house with not a single toy anywhere!

Notice she isn't with the kids today again, can just go and get on with housework, wouldn't that be lovely... nothing but a lazy freeloader her and her husband though at least jamie seems to actually spend time with them boys, she is never with them and when she is she's never alone.. very weird.

Reactions: 22
Freshen up friday
‘I have stripped the beds off today’
Pans around the room rather then showing us the stripped beds
Such a bragger
Such a show off
Remember where you came from Hinch
Easy come, easy GO!!!!!

Reactions: 27
Working 6 days a week & busy full time working mum but faffing about on a Friday morning & afternoon, cleaning with no kids. Yeah ok.

The rest of us working adults do this after work or over the weekend. It infuriated me the other day when she wrote on her list "successful long work call" first of all the "long" wasn't necessary to add to the sentence and second of all, " A work call" one work call? All day? One day??? Out of the 5 working days???? And On a Tuesday????? WHAT?

Rest of the world have several "long" work calls a DAY. Ugh she's just so unlikable Id say her story views are less that 1% of her followers. Who could watch that absolute muck.

Reactions: 24
Her house doesn't look lived in, it's got no character at all has it. Bed room 4 bedroom 5 how braggy does she want to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lmao. She really does read here doesn't she. We should be on her payroll.

Still didn't show Hinch HQ
Bathrooms. Bedrooms. Back Stairs. Lots of stains on the carpet! I do have real flowers. She literally uses this page as a book of lists for content.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.