Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
You can stalk me anywhere! I got too involved in the NB one and now the CM one is ongoing…
I need some Hinch for balance.

Hopefully she’s not going to reveal a whole petting zoo in time for Easter!
Which ones the CM thread? It's good to see you back!

ETA ignore that I know which one it is now. I haven't gone near that thread cos I know someone who had to go out on the search and it was horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

puddleduck

VIP Member
View attachment 2017795

Really, she’s hooked on Amazon 🤔… I’d never have guessed 🙄🥱

It’s the shopping equivalent of her wedding photos. I’ve seen more of her purchases than my own, just like I’ve seen her wedding photos more than my own. At least in our wedding photos Mr Owl and I are smiling not just posing like we’re having an OK! or HELLO! magazine shoot 🤭

To her, Amazon is just the new eBay 🙄 eBay….never scheeeeen again. Pointless purchases. Just how many wax melt burner thingys does she need or a £14 grass tissue box cover 🙄

Sopha….hunnnnnay, you’re so behind on things aren’t you 🙄😂
The Pringles BS 🙄 Outfit of the day 🙄 Get ready with me 🙄 Air Fryer 🙄 Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser 🙄 ASMR (Which she still doesn’t understand) 🙄 Music she uses, tending to like Usher and R&B, when she really loves Michael Bolton 🤭 Amazon 🙄 Skiing or tend skiing 🤭 What next, ice bucket challenge 🤣
Is she up on manifestation yet? I don't follow closely enough to know.
Mario could lend her his book because he has it on audio also.🤣 😂

• Haha

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Please god not donkeys or shit lands, not enough grazing to sustain them or rotate the grazing. She is such a dick.
I hope its pigs as they will wreck her perfectly manicured lawn and are bolshy. Goats will break out and through gate as well.

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Sometimes I think she invites us in🤔
A lobster walks into a bar,the owner says "sorry we don't serve lobsters"........
Screenshot_20230307-201605_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
New thread, lovely hens:

I have an 8 month old baby (an actual baby Soff) and I can TOTALLY relate to this. I wish I could private message you somehow ♥
I saw this once that really warmed my cockles- just know someone out there knows how you feel and it does get easier 🌸
That picture really got me through the constant breastfeeding/actual newborn stage, it’s so lovely and so true. Hang in there @itsanofrommehun

• Heart
Reactions: 5

mumpty

Chatty Member
Apologies if you’ve all discussed this, my not tend life is getting in the way of tattle and tv currently, did we ever se Sopha on sort your life out?

Reactions: 5