Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessie98

VIP Member
Her voice is so annoying. I have to mute her. Instagram give your most famous user special privileges ffs 😆

Reactions: 9

Lisav

Chatty Member
Friends .... It's going to be an ostrich so she can bury her head in the sand beside it.
Alternatively, the three monkeys- see nothing - hear nothing - say nothing 🐒 🙈 🙊 xx
Brilliant!
---
View attachment 2011328
View attachment 2011329

I think it’s either miniature donkeys or it could be sheep... Jimmy Dickless hinted at them when first hinting about having a tend farm 🐑

Why the fuck are they wearing sunglasses in a field on a cloudy day walking sheep 🤣 Is it in case the sheep recognise them 🤭
Because they're sssccchhhlebrities hun.

• Haha

Lilah

I haven't been on in ages and can't believe how boring/samey she has become. Also, why is she now doing the same laugh as SS. It's so obvious, does she not hear it herself?!

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Go make a snow angel and photo shop your toddlers in. Hope this helps ❤ x
Just make sure you don’t forget the red gloves xx
---
Don’t forget to photoshop their red mittens in though.
---

Haha didn’t plagiarise, honesssssht
I’m super late today and have commented the exact same thing 😂😂😂😂 so apologies to you and all the nusties who I’ve plagiarised……again 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m seriously going to catch up before I comment any more haha xx

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
She's dragged them out of bed, dressed them up and sat them in front of the window to watch the snow, probable told them not to move while she films them then she's buggered off to edit and put stupid music to it, woeful mothering, I would have put coats and wellies on and been out with my two
exCTLY this busy working mum who doesnt have time to do cleaning videos and sit and edit them( you no the job of an instagrammer sophie) did just shoot as posting. this video and all other LIKE SHE SAID HERSEFL has to then have time to edit and filter the fuck about with it. she will hve haf to get the lighting the pose and everything right about that shot and every other.
those poor boys.
they just see that fucking camera and then her editing.shes editing her boys. i cant imagine if mym mum took pictures of me then proceeded to tell me she had to change who i was how i looked and all about the video or picture. thats is so dmamaging to their sense of self. to their body image to everything. they can never just be throoughly them.
and as they grow up they will leanr this more and more and taken into the toxic world of social media far too soon.,more and more we are seeing mothers and lvoed ones wanting to keep young people away from it for a a long as possible.
social media at the moemnt is quite a hamrful place,
the amount of filtering is really quite scary. the un realness of it.its all fake.and its drawing young and or people in that is just making their own mental health spiral and fall.
---
can you imagine some of the posts weve had to help people on with here. how sophi and or others have made them feel about themselves.
well these boys are being bought into that as toddlers.how are they going to feel about themselves as they continue to grow up into it if it started at such a young age. can you imagine coping with some of the feeling oeven us on here have felt at such a young age.

oh and those fucking animals really looked like they were ready to spit and wanting her to get the fuck away from her today. they came to investigate sophie. not to see mummy home.but then they just looked like get the fuck out my face bitch
---
Just seen that Stacey Solomon was outside with her youngest kids this morning in the snow. I don’t care what Sophie says, she is not an outdoor person. She keeps animals so that she can kiss and cuddle them. She can talk to them, laugh at them, film them. Animals don’t answer you back. The boys she needs to control.

I don’t even want to see Ron and Len featuring on Instagram -same goes for Stacey’s kids, but at least with Stacey’s kids they are allowed to have fun and enjoy things and get dirty. You see them genuinely looking happy with life. Ron & Len are treated like insta props for mummy’s account and it’s awful. The interactions in the Hinchliffe family is just so weird. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a parenting style quite like Hinchy’s
stacey seems to feature them more when they naturally come into shot or are just there as part. sophie is clearly all staged and she pushing them into it.
shes alls featuring them more and more these days and it getting really beyond the line.
they need to be on less now.less.
---
Worst staged toddler challenge I have ever seen 😂
Edited to add: did she think people wouldn’t notice that that she edited different footage together, probably because they showed zero interest in it and she had to direct it instead.

ha exactly the breaks in the footage werent even hidden well!

Last edited:

belle0610

Chatty Member
Incoming dog bed time . SSS showing Rex with proper big boy hair , clearly ready for reception come September. No toddlers there apart from the actual one!
It would have been great content- the transition from nursery to school , how to label clothes , step up days , nothing, absolutely nothing .
May I have my very very first bingo on school for September post or transition days . I’m thank you x
Don’t give her ideas 😅

• Haha

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Oh my goshhhhhh she’s so boring isn’t she. In the past this was the only thread on tattle I read as it was always so busy I didn’t have time for anything else. Now I’m on loads of other threads. Meanwhile Dogpie the Boring has done the sum of fuck all. Except telling us she’s a busy working mum. Laughed so much tears ran down my leg. Of course her Maldon 22 will say she deserves everything. But I know in my previous job if I did as ‘much’ as her I’d have been sacked within a day 
I was the same I go to Charlotte dawsons alot another vile twat.