Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nuts82

Can someone one tell poor little anxious soph that maccys drive thru is not a ‘restaurant’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly those poor boys.
she actually spent more time in the died guffawing over the bwoyyyyssss and the horses tahn playing with the kids in that dark and dingy playroom of theirs.
---
Can someone one tell poor little anxious soph that maccys drive thru is not a ‘restaurant’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly those poor boys.
she actually spent more time in the garden* guffawing over the bwoyyyyssss and the horses tahn playing with the kids in that dark and dingy playroom of theirs.
*edited for spelling

Reactions: 7

jayne2240

VIP Member
The scary thing is that Hinch will keep riding this gravy train whilst there are nutters like Glam Fairy about who worship her. It's actually worrying for society that these loons roam amongst us. She must piss herself laughing every night whilst rubbing her hands together at these people. The strange thing is, I can't see anything remotely likeable about her?
My god I didn’t know who this person was… she really truly thinks Sophie is her friend, doesn’t she? And rather than it make her feel uncomfortable, Sophie reciprocates! It blows my mind that when this person eventually met her, she must have gone into it thinking “Soph! It’s me!” And Sophie just had no clue who the fuck it was.

Reactions: 6

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Yeah difficult one but Hinch herself encourages this lunacy around her. Grim Fanny is a good example too. But this girl put her heart and soul into that book, and Hinch doesn't have the manners to at least say thanks for the book so the girl doesn't even know if she's read it. She just ignores every time Elle asks her, but still keeps on ❤ her comments etc. Does she even have caregivers as such, she may have learning disabilities but she isn't cared for in that she needs to be accompanied when she goes out, she's been to college, she's now got a job. So all in all a fairly independent life. I really feel for her, it took her months to make that book, and Hinch hasn't even acknowledged it.
By “care givers” I meant parents or guardians or close family and friends. I know nothing about the girl so didn’t want to assume who she has around her. Worded it wrong I guess.

Someone close to her must be concerned about this obsessive behaviour. Putting myself in Hinch’s size 5’s I honestly don’t know what I’d do. It’s a no win situation.

EmmaE54

VIP Member
That's the towelling set

---

Let's not forget she doesn't even have pavements down her road, and it's a busy rat run.
She probably means fiddle or Mamfa walked him from Greyskull where he was being babysat with the boys.
Bet the dog can't be left alone it's riddled with anxiety poor thing

• Sad

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Yeah difficult one but Hinch herself encourages this lunacy around her. Grim Fanny is a good example too. But this girl put her heart and soul into that book, and Hinch doesn't have the manners to at least say thanks for the book so the girl doesn't even know if she's read it. She just ignores every time Elle asks her, but still keeps on ❤ her comments etc. Does she even have caregivers as such, she may have learning disabilities but she isn't cared for in that she needs to be accompanied when she goes out, she's been to college, she's now got a job. So all in all a fairly independent life. I really feel for her, it took her months to make that book, and Hinch hasn't even acknowledged it.
It’s just rude or her. She owes her a thank you, at the very least..

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Worst staged toddler challenge I have ever seen 😂
Edited to add: did she think people wouldn’t notice that that she edited different footage together, probably because they showed zero interest in it and she had to direct it instead.

Tbf I didn't notice, but tbh I didn't watch it. She is such a fuckwit

Squirrelsquad

He had a hearing test - she shared it on her stories. We were all disgusted.

ETA here it is (I miss @Bunnykins ) -

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...-one-with-the-raggedy-hair.24853/post-7237933

If he had glue eat they normally give it 3 months before performing surgery to see if it clears on it’s on. grommits made all the difference for my son. This was quite a long time ago. I’m sure if he had surgery she would have documented it all publicly