Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmmaE54

VIP Member
See her obsessed little fan has posted yet another story about that book she made for her asking if she liked it. How cruel is Hinch, ok its not a great book but that girl put a lot of effort into making it for her. Bet Hinch threw it in the skip on the way out and hasn't even looked at it. It's obvious she's ignoring her now, that bloody book sign was ages ago and the girl is still begging for an answer. Hinch is such a cunt
Keeps asking if she likes it yet how cruel rekons she remembers her when she met her but cba to thank her

Reactions: 5

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Great song choose Jim the legend
Thanks for the info! She must have 100 followers on there then considering she is mate-less and only lackey22 must be chasing her. A good place to start looking would be her best fan! 🤣🤣🤣
---
Guyshhhh I went to a big teshhhco today, a big big one you know because I was looking for 2 speshhowl ingredients you can only find in the big stores.

I was excited at the prospect of taking pics of the Hinch range on sale but no. There was NOTHING hinch. At all.

Even better!
🎶🎶singing The Doors ‘the end’ 🎶🎶

• Heart
Reactions: 4

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Totally unrelated note but if any of you lovely trollzz are watching White Lotus season 2, please tell me I’m not the only one thinking of Freda all the time with the pink bag!! (Jennifer Coolidge) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
Re Sort Your Life Out - I wonder if the episode with Hinch will be a one off special around Easter time or something. I don’t watch it, but the episode with Hinch was filmed on a farm which I don’t think has featured this series?
---
Did anyone notice the ice cream holder had Llamas on it and not alpacas 😆
I was thinking Easter too!

glittermicky

Was she ever on SSS’s programme? Did I completely miss that?! Or is she on it tonight? I’ve never watched it but the TV guide’s just told me it’s the last episode in the series tonight 🤷🏼‍♀️

jayne2240

VIP Member
Last year when it snowed late one evening my 26 yr old toddler & myself (50ish preschooler) went out for an 11pm walk around the estate & made snow angels in the pitch black field while everyone else was asleep. It was glorious! Hinch’s boys will probably never know that joy in their life. Sad.
Is it really really awful of me that my first thought was “omg what if they rolled in dog poo” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

justmadetopostthis

What do we think? Aiming for a immaculate conception & surprise birth announcement at Christmas 2023?

She'll 100% want to try again for a girl and she's what? 37 now? Not much time left ⏳

Reactions: 3

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I thought exactly this and how clean will it be hanging over those banisters, has she cleaned the banister, I doubt it?
Nothing better than sheets blowing in the wind.... in your "massive garden?"
The oil would stain or the water would mark.

Londonchick

Chatty Member

This video on YouTube about the way emotionally neglected children present, are very similar to Ronnie and Lennie. I think Lennie has the small advantage of taking Ronnies lead. Everything else appears to be imitations from American shows on YouTube. The amount of Americanisms from the boys playing yesterday goes to show that they are learning very little, if anything from their own mother. YouTube isn’t all bad, the Kids Picture Show is absolutely brilliant if you sit and watch with your child and you describe with your child what makes each vehicle, animal or shape unique! when used appropriately it develops speech and discussion - sorry but shit like Ryan’s World and Hey Blippi just ain’t it!

She speaks to those ugly bucktooth camels with more emotion and animation than her own children.

That poor dog has been in the worse shape than ever too since moving in with her beloved camels. And where are the chickens?
Love the Kids picture show!

• Heart

Fleurloz

Well Hunch, you've intrigued me after I was about ready to leave.

I'm still money on bunnies of some sort. But her phrasing of timber shelter has got me wondering. She has said no to goats or pigs on Giovanna Fletcher's podcast. Could have been a bluff.
Or saying shelter could have been the bluff and it's one of those huge custom rabbit houses.

There's the possibility of sheep. Though I know she's dumb, but I don't know if she's stupid enough to think she can keep sheep in that tiny space after making the same mistake with alpacas.

Runner ducks, but timber shelter sounds too big for ducks. Plus no pond/pool.

I can't think of any other animal she'd consider. She did drop the hint about "as close as she'll get to owning a horse" on the story of the neighbours horses this morning. But again, a pony in that space is plain cruel.

Well, I'm settled in until the reveal I guess.
Falabella or shetland ponies? 😬

Squidgy ATV

No, we don’t want to see you unbox your unnecessary wasteful AmaZON purchases. How many wax melt burners does a ’tend cleaner need??? And stop copying others, EVERYONE is doing this, Hinch is Kate to the party, as always.

Also, putting up kitchen roll directly above an air fryer?! In a pantr Y with a glass door??? Yet another fire hazard, you stupid bitch. Not that you’d care about safety, it’s all about the “asfectic”.

Also, thanks for letting 4.6 million bots followers know the whereabouts of your child on a Thursday. Still, as long as you get the cute pics, eh.

Content is drier than the Sahara desert. Just give it up, love.
Wasnt the kitchen roll holder featured on one of the SYLO shows, then penultimate one?