Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See her obsessed little fan has posted yet another story about that book she made for her asking if she liked it. How cruel is Hinch, ok its not a great book but that girl put a lot of effort into making it for her. Bet Hinch threw it in the skip on the way out and hasn't even looked at it. It's obvious she's ignoring her now, that bloody book sign was ages ago and the girl is still begging for an answer. Hinch is such a bleep
Sophie isnā€™t ignoring her, she commented ā€œlove you ā¤ā€ on a post of hers from 2 days ago. X

• Sick
Reactions: 10
See her obsessed little fan has posted yet another story about that book she made for her asking if she liked it. How cruel is Hinch, ok its not a great book but that girl put a lot of effort into making it for her. Bet Hinch threw it in the skip on the way out and hasn't even looked at it. It's obvious she's ignoring her now, that bloody book sign was ages ago and the girl is still begging for an answer. Hinch is such a bleep
Keeps asking if she likes it yet how cruel rekons she remembers her when she met her but cba to thank her

Reactions: 5
Have I just witnessed a water table IN THE HOUSE? and not even the playroom

I know itā€™s cold for water play outside but I top up with warm water then again we are outside all the time as love the fresh air and why does everything need personalising?
---
What happened to her dodgy diy potting table she made at grey castle will it be making an appearance?

Reactions: 14
Unboxing Amazon purchases?
More stuff she doesn't need and trying to tempt the sheep into spending money they don't have to keep her in wax melts.

And excellent work on announcing to all and sundry exactly where your son is at any given point. She is dumb.
does just talk to his dad like a normal happy kid though eh?very telling
---
Heā€™s been my favourite since day 1 šŸ¤£
gives her the evils every time. like sooooo ready to spit or headbutt her!
---
Omfg those poor, poor little boys are her performing insta puppets šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
It's getting harder to watch her show them in fake, set up little stories, doing what she wants them to do, parroting back what she wants them to say and dressed identically like little dollies šŸ™„šŸ™„
By doing a braggy bragging tour of her "family home" šŸ¤¢ all she's done is show once again how soulless, clinical and void of personality Notafarm is šŸ˜” never seen kids bedrooms that are so bland, empty and sparse
exactly it was like she was the cleaner in a hotel going round getting the rooms ready. so no home vibes nothing desrcipt or personal. no soul no life.no home. this is not a home.

to all those who ever compare.or thikn of how little they can do in comparison pllllllleaaaasseee loook at this place. this is not a home that is cared for,lived in,laughed in had a life and cosy times and messy times good times and bad times in. this is soul destroyed clinical privalged rich tit bulldhit house. its depressing AF

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The weirdest part for me is that there ISN'T A SINGLE FAMILY PHOTO around the house. It's like a show home, I mean I have never been to anyone's home that doesn't have pictures all around their home
I don't.
No one in my family - mom or dad's side has family photos around the house. Everyone has photo albums, but that's about it šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
I haven't been on in ages and can't believe how boring/samey she has become. Also, why is she now doing the same laugh as SS. It's so obvious, does she not hear it herself?!

Reactions: 9
Thought weeping Al could of knocked something like that up .. or has he been demoted to cooking fish fingers for the Corrie girls now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell this is heartbreaking
AD433081-D14B-4D61-82D1-E5260AC3D85A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
How panicked was her voice when Ron asked to make cakes?!!!!! Forced play again, totally organised, watched over and quite frankly a bit tit

Reactions: 16
I wish that girlā€˜s family would see how toxic Hinch is and steer her away from her.
Exactly. I donā€™t think Hinch can do right for doing wrong here. She interacts with her, sheā€™s ā€œencouraging herā€. She ignores her and sheā€™s ā€œheartlessā€.

I do empathise with the girl, but itā€™s a difficult one. Yes Hinch has created this whole cult community vibe BUT itā€™s ultimately the girls care givers who need to deal with this.

The way Hinch interacted with her at the signing was lovely but as predicted here the girl is even more obsessed with her now šŸ˜ž

I guess my main point here is if she wasnā€™t obsessed with Hinch it would be someone else. I just hope she gets some help and guidance.

Reactions: 35
View attachment 2019975
Not more poor little animals šŸ‘ šŸ˜ž
Itā€™s a llama statue. šŸ™„
---
Exactly. I donā€™t think Hinch can do right for doing wrong here. She interacts with her, sheā€™s ā€œencouraging herā€. She ignores her and sheā€™s ā€œheartlessā€.

I do empathise with the girl, but itā€™s a difficult one. Yes Hinch has created this whole cult community vibe BUT itā€™s ultimately the girls care givers who need to deal with this.

The way Hinch interacted with her at the signing was lovely but as predicted here the girl is even more obsessed with her now šŸ˜ž

I guess my main point here is if she wasnā€™t obsessed with Hinch it would be someone else. I just hope she gets some help and guidance.
Personally Iā€™d like to hope that Hinch or someone from her ā€œteamā€ would reach out to the girls parents and ask them to step in. It is a difficult situation but by dropping the odd ā™„ on comments, Hinch really isnā€™t helping. It feeds her ego to have this girl hero worshipping her. I think Hinch should step back and have no more interaction, which would upset the girl but hopefully sheā€™d get over it. By very occasionally interacting sheā€™s just prolonging things.
sadly Hinch isnā€™t intelligent or caring enough to see the damage sheā€™s doing, itā€™s just an ego boost for her

Reactions: 15
Na
I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a bit older (cough,) but we didn't bugger about with waterproof aprons. Come on kids, let's roll your sleeves up and have some fun.
The baby bath time is a red herring. Just call me Agatha šŸ¤™
nah I donā€™t bother with aprons either. If theyā€™re getting wet, itā€™ll dry itā€™s not an issue, if theyā€™re getting cold, nothing a warm bath wonā€™t fix and if theyā€™re getting messy, again a warm bath and whatever the washing machine doesnā€™t get out is just a reminder of a fun time

That baby has featured a few times recently 100% sheā€™s up the duff and teasing and sheā€™s ā€œnot going to realiseā€ for so long like best bubs 5 evaaaa

Reactions: 10
Never thought I would see the day when I would miss the Two Man Team. What does she get so fixated on stuff and repeat it over and over again?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus bleeping christ she is really scraping the barrel, no one and I mean no one apart from her is remotely interested in those stupid animals and now we have a bloody alpaca song, i seriously believe she has problems

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.