Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I donā€™t think Hinch can do right for doing wrong here. She interacts with her, sheā€™s ā€œencouraging herā€. She ignores her and sheā€™s ā€œheartlessā€.

I do empathise with the girl, but itā€™s a difficult one. Yes Hinch has created this whole cult community vibe BUT itā€™s ultimately the girls care givers who need to deal with this.

The way Hinch interacted with her at the signing was lovely but as predicted here the girl is even more obsessed with her now šŸ˜ž

I guess my main point here is if she wasnā€™t obsessed with Hinch it would be someone else. I just hope she gets some help and guidance.
Yeah difficult one but Hinch herself encourages this lunacy around her. Grim Fanny is a good example too. But this girl put her heart and soul into that book, and Hinch doesn't have the manners to at least say thanks for the book so the girl doesn't even know if she's read it. She just ignores every time Elle asks her, but still keeps on ā¤ her comments etc. Does she even have caregivers as such, she may have learning disabilities but she isn't cared for in that she needs to be accompanied when she goes out, she's been to college, she's now got a job. So all in all a fairly independent life. I really feel for her, it took her months to make that book, and Hinch hasn't even acknowledged it.

Reactions: 17
How many more mundane Alpaca videos can she churn out? It's like it's the first time she's ever seen them. I know she looks like and has the intelligence of a goldfish (though I may be insulting goldfish there!) but seems like she has the memory of one too.

Reactions: 26
What do we think? Aiming for a immaculate conception & surprise birth announcement at Christmas 2023?

She'll 100% want to try again for a girl and she's what? 37 now? Not much time left ā³

Reactions: 3
She just uses that poor girl to bolster her Saint Soph act, keeping her hanging with a stupid heart comment now and then.

Reactions: 7
How panicked was her voice when Ron asked to make cakes?!!!!! Forced play again, totally organised, watched over and quite frankly a bit tit
She didnā€™t know what to say when he asked to bake a cakeā€¦itā€™s like she doesnā€™t know how to speak to her own children. Most mums would have just said that we wonā€™t be baking cakes now as itā€™s nearly bed time but maybe we could do it tomorrow! It was soooooo odd!!!

Reactions: 19
That Alpaca song is doing my head in. Itā€™s on bleeping repeat. She wants to get across that theyā€™re cuddly wee pets.
oh and I DETEST that thumb ring she wears šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saturday...

334224071_1390986471732980_11318742410091171_n.jpg

332783647_511384751073789_885606769660361866_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ā€œI designed this ribbed tray so it can be used for many different thingsā€

You didnā€™t design it though did you? Someone showed you it and you did a dramatic YESSSS in your board meeting.
Whatā€™s the bets that itā€™s one of the only things still full price in her range so sheā€™s chosen that one to try and flog. I mean, itā€™s not special is it?

Reactions: 31
Ribbed glass tray - see you nusty trolls I do still have stuff in Tesco, and I do still have the plastic tulips. And Audrey still gets to run in the garden with the camels in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She canā€™t do ANYTHING without that bag fiddle. Itā€™s pathetic.
Seen on label lady stories the ā€œgirlsā€ were round at SS last nightā€¦.sure I heard the Grinchā€™s cackle šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.