Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has old weepy been paid off. A few months ago he was making every god damn thing out of old pallets there was no stopping him and just recently he seems to have disappeared ...maybe fed up with old Freda and rode off into the sunset

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ah so she showed the play table she startled followingā€¦ for the first & last time
---
Or fiddleā€™s bed is in there
Sheā€™s in the main bed & thereā€™sa pull out cot that is under Jimbobnojobnonob & ā€˜sofasā€™ bed for sofa
---
Has old weepy been paid off. A few months ago he was making every god damn thing out of old pallets there was no stopping him and just recently he seems to have disappeared ...maybe fed up with old Freda and rode off into the sunset
I thought that. Surely weepy coulda built an even better table for the boys??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omfg those poor, poor little boys are her performing insta puppets šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
It's getting harder to watch her show them in fake, set up little stories, doing what she wants them to do, parroting back what she wants them to say and dressed identically like little dollies šŸ™„šŸ™„
By doing a braggy bragging tour of her "family home" šŸ¤¢ all she's done is show once again how soulless, clinical and void of personality Notafarm is šŸ˜” never seen kids bedrooms that are so bland, empty and sparse

• Sad
Reactions: 32
It's the echo when she speaks around the house it's like a cavern an empty hollow place that's not like a home at all. Hope she's happy all the best

Reactions: 25
It's the echo when she speaks around the house it's like a cavern an empty hollow place that's not like a home at all. Hope she's happy all the best
Sheā€™s used to the echo.. itā€™s like her own brain xx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I would hate our home to be so devoid of us. Itā€™s our safe haven where we all come back to, full of memories and things that are priceless to us for what they represent. Her house is so sterile, and empty, and cold (even if the thermostat is permanently set at 30 degrees)

Reactions: 27
That's the thing though isn't it she lives in a big house.i live as I'm sure all of you do in a beautiful home.where my toddlers who have now left home could be themselves and I loved that you could tell it was a family home
Nearly every single influencer household is the same and most are completely devoid of personality

I took the cleaning tour as her showing us that her mum doesnt live there but then again when no sign of a personality is allowed who know?

Reactions: 21
My god Ronnie's room looks so dry and devoid of any life. What a bland room. It looks like a spare room you're just storing random bits of furniture in, not a fun lived in child's bedroom šŸ˜•
Also that wash table thing, Ā£95!!!! For a bloody washing up bowl on some cheap looking wood. This woman may as well just film herself throwing Ā£50 notes into the bloody wood burner.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Guysh I donā€™t know why youā€™re all shocked at her freshen up Friday only showing the end of the clean when itā€™s all done. She told everyone on Sunday she doesnā€™t have time to film and edit a full cleaning video (everyday is a Sunday šŸ˜‰)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah so she showed the play table she startled followingā€¦ for the first & last time
---

Sheā€™s in the main bed & thereā€™sa pull out cot that is under Jimbobnojobnonob & ā€˜sofasā€™ bed for sofa
---

I thought that. Surely weepy coulda built an even better table for the boys??
Weepy got the sack I fear! Not very good at his job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is beyond insufferable now. I know we arenā€™t the only ones that think it, I imagine the sheep are dropping like flies. What even is her content anymore? I get it is influencers jobs to show off products and share their life but she is so bad at it and so out of touch with reality. Everything she shares (even if on the odd occasion itā€™s actually bought with her own money, rather than gifted!) is just one big brag fest. Sheā€™s incapable of showing ANYTHING in such a way that isnā€™t ā€œlook at me and my Ā£ā€. I think thatā€™s hard these days in the cost of living crisis, whatever you buy and whatever you share with your followers is going to be a bit touchy. But seeing as Sophie was once the queen of bargains, home bargains and B&Mā€¦ going from one extreme to the other was never going to go down well at the best of times. Least of all now in the state I am assuming a lot of her followers are in. Her online persona and her lack of any kind of empathy is just getting worse and worse. I canā€™t stand the woman. X

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Those baby bathtime storiesā€¦I think someoneā€™s been up to their old tricks reversing videos again. ā€œDoesnā€™t have timeā€ to edit content though.

Shameful. Those poor boys.

Absolute witch.
i just donā€™t understand why she does it! You can clearly see that its also sped up, just let them be kids! They arenā€™t The Flash!

Reactions: 12
See her obsessed little fan has posted yet another story about that book she made for her asking if she liked it. How cruel is Hinch, ok its not a great book but that girl put a lot of effort into making it for her. Bet Hinch threw it in the skip on the way out and hasn't even looked at it. It's obvious she's ignoring her now, that bloody book sign was ages ago and the girl is still begging for an answer. Hinch is such a bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.