Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah agree. Her main problem is that she has no creativity, no vision, no imagination and no personality. She copies everything about her life from other people that she thinks is current and trending. She even tries to be like Stacey with her personality. On all counts she fails miserably, because none of it is actually the real Sophie. That's why her rooms look flat, and that's a great description, because there's nothing of HER in there. That's why her personality fails to hit the mark because, again, it's not her, it's all put on and fake. Maybe she should rewind to 2019, I suspect that was much closer to the real person. And that dull, grey house was probably her as well.
The weirdest part for me is that there ISN'T A SINGLE FAMILY PHOTO around the house. It's like a show home, I mean I have never been to anyone's home that doesn't have pictures all around their home

Reactions: 47
I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a bit older (cough,) but we didn't bugger about with waterproof aprons. Come on kids, let's roll your sleeves up and have some fun.
The baby bath time is a red herring. Just call me Agatha šŸ¤™
Yes, God forbid they get wet.

She loves the speculation. She does NOT need to have another child!

Reactions: 14
The weirdest part for me is that there ISN'T A SINGLE FAMILY PHOTO around the house. It's like a show home, I mean I have never been to anyone's home that doesn't have pictures all around their home
Exactly. And kids drawings on the fridge, random bits of clutter on the worktop, toys left around. It's nor a family home, it is indeed just a show off place. It gives me the creeps, it's so devoid of life. Not even a bowl of fruit or a mug in the sink. Bizarre
---
Yes, God forbid they get wet.

She loves the speculation. She does NOT need to have another child!
It's for the engagement. All those intelligence challenged sheep messaging her to ask. Gets her up the algorithm

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought exactly this and how clean will it be hanging over those banisters, has she cleaned the banister, I doubt it?
Nothing better than sheets blowing in the wind.... in your "massive garden?"
The oil would stain or the water would mark.

Reactions: 3
Leaving this hereā€¦..more money than sense!!!!
Vegan leather. Vegan... leather.
Leather, that's vegan

duck my actual life. So plastic then šŸ™„

If that's an attempt at tapping into being an eco earth mother, then try again.
But well done on still knackering the environment šŸ‘
If you're doing that then buy a 5 quid colourful plastic pinny ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Know what I find interesting? She panned round all the rooms basically apart from Lennies ?

Ā£10 says sheā€™s got cot bumpers šŸ‘€

Reactions: 21
Good grief... if absolutely necessary we just tied a tea towel round them or one of dad's old shirts.
Dads shirts FTW. Mind you, they wonā€™t have access to anything other than Dadā€™s too tight chavvy T-shirts or his waistcoat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Those baby bathtime storiesā€¦I think someoneā€™s been up to their old tricks reversing videos again. ā€œDoesnā€™t have timeā€ to edit content though.

Shameful. Those poor boys.

Absolute witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ā£95 for a play table? Thatā€™s the starting price guuuysssss!!!!
Not being funny thatā€™s a tank of diesel to get mr dancing to work!

Reactions: 26
Exactly. And kids drawings on the fridge, random bits of clutter on the worktop, toys left around. It's nor a family home, it is indeed just a show off place. It gives me the creeps, it's so devoid of life. Not even a bowl of fruit or a mug in the sink. Bizarre
---

It's for the engagement. All those intelligence challenged sheep messaging her to ask. Gets her up the algorithm
Iā€™ve always thought this, when she pans round the tidy kitchen and says it wonā€™t stay like this for long. No sign that kids live in that house and both Jamie and Sophie herself have previously said that she is really untidy. So where are the random toys, keys, loose change that everyone else has, cluttering up kitchen worktops and dining tables šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 25
Know what I find interesting? She panned round all the rooms basically apart from Lennies ?

Ā£10 says sheā€™s got cot bumpers šŸ‘€
I think heā€™s in a toddler bed. But she could have changed his bed again and not want to show it. I donā€™t think they even sleep there anyway.

Reactions: 20
Why are those boys always dressed the sameā€¦ffs let them live a little, choose their own clothes, get dirty playing outside, run around and explore freely, make up their own games. Everythingā€™s always so controlled in that house it drives me nuts!

Reactions: 32
I'd bet there's only half dozen most of Soph with Sam,fiddle and weepy together and that includes fred and Al's wedding and none of the extended family ie:4 daughters as they were growing up.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Please tell me why her boys now require a personalised play table? She had the expensive play trays and they have a play room. She could also just let them play washing dolls during bath time. Nothing she does makes sense. She is just using her boys as props and content now and itā€™s so unnatural. The boys look like theyā€™ve been told to play - itā€™s so staged. Her boys donā€™t require stuff - they need her to start parenting which she wonā€™t. I think her new management have told her to interact with Ron & Len more so it looks like she is a mother and they can reach out to families and family brands.

Would like to add that her home is cold, uninviting and not lived in. Itā€™s just so empty and boring. The dog always looks bored out of its skull. Love how she bragged about the number of bedrooms she has and that Henry had a choice of two bedrooms and has now decided on bedroom no. 5 - the one with the free Emma Sleeo mattress and duvet set that she could have donated. Hope Emma Sleep realise what she did. The dog was gifted the mattress šŸ˜” Hinch can afford bed and bedding -there was no need for her to accept these items and to give them to her dog, when a child or family could have benefitted. Canā€™t stand the woman. She disgusts me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Please tell me why her boys now require a personalised play table? She had the expensive play trays and they have a play room. She could also just let them play washing dolls during bath time. Nothing she does makes sense. She is just using her boys as props and content now and itā€™s so unnatural. The boys look like theyā€™ve been told to play - itā€™s so staged. Her boys donā€™t require stuff - they need her to start parenting which she wonā€™t. I think her new management have told her to interact with Ron & Len more so it looks like she is a mother and they can reach out to families and family brands.

Would like to add that her home is cold, uninviting and not lived in. Itā€™s just so empty and boring. The dog always looks bored out of its skull. Love how she bragged about the number of bedrooms she has and that Henry had a choice of two bedrooms and has now decided on bedroom no. 5 - the one with the free Emma Sleeo mattress and duvet set that she could have donated. Hope Emma Sleep realise what she did. The dog was gifted the mattress šŸ˜” Hinch can afford bed and bedding -there was no need for her to accept these items and to give them to her dog, when a child or family could have benefitted. Canā€™t stand the woman. She disgusts me.
Meanwhile in Maldon High Street,the Turkish Restaurant has an ongoing appeal for spare bedding after feeding everyone free in exchange for a donation after the first catastrophe.
At the risk of a warning,big love& thanks to Sark.Shame on you hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is the playroom out of bounds now then.

334668495_207799805170521_9093287748078708489_n.jpg

334668495_207799805170521_9093287748078708489_n.jpg

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.