Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last week she shared a followers comment saying she doesn't show us cleaning, then was quite nasty saying she doesn't have time to film and edit as she's a busy working mum spending time with them is more importing. A week late a story of her sitting on her arse doing duck all with out a child insight! bleep!!!!

Reactions: 20
Yeah difficult one but Hinch herself encourages this lunacy around her. Grim Fanny is a good example too. But this girl put her heart and soul into that book, and Hinch doesn't have the manners to at least say thanks for the book so the girl doesn't even know if she's read it. She just ignores every time Elle asks her, but still keeps on โค her comments etc. Does she even have caregivers as such, she may have learning disabilities but she isn't cared for in that she needs to be accompanied when she goes out, she's been to college, she's now got a job. So all in all a fairly independent life. I really feel for her, it took her months to make that book, and Hinch hasn't even acknowledged it.
Itโ€™s just rude or her. She owes her a thank you, at the very least..

Reactions: 6
duck off with those llamas Hinch. How can the sheep not be bored shitless with them (& her) by now? All the bleeping time, I love them so much blah blah blah, & repeat.
Can just imagine her in the morning 'what shall I show today? Making a good healthy breakfast for the family, proper spring cleaning, give some tips for entertaining the kids over the weekend? Ah no, I know - llamas!'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last week she shared a followers comment saying she doesn't show us cleaning, then was quite nasty saying she doesn't have time to film and edit as she's a busy working mum spending time with them is more importing. A week late a story of her sitting on her arse doing duck all with out a child insight! bleep!!!!
Exactly, weekends were family time apparently.
So far today weโ€™ve seen ww, fat dog and Fiddle with no sight or sound of any children. Maybe this is what she meant by spending time with the family!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly, weekends were family time apparently.
So far today weโ€™ve seen ww, fat dog and Fiddle with no sight or sound of any children. Maybe this is what she meant by spending time with the family!!
Only the Barkers and her animals are family. Everyone else is a prop.

Reactions: 13
I have a new found skill. I can read the mind of llamas. He's thinking, "duck off, you silly cnut" ๐Ÿ˜‚
They dont love you Soph. Horrible smelly, bitey, spitty things that dont like human contact.

You bring food. You serve a purpose so they tolerate you

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How can a "spring tray" made by a 43 year old and her old baggage mummy look like a 9 year olds easter school project?!?! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

We know you read here soph .. so prove to us and your sheep that mummy freda DOESN'T live with you ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also I accept it is a petty thing to be irritated about, but why canโ€™t she just set something down? It always has to be shifted slightly before she moves her hand away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dear God, please just STOP posting about the bloody alpacas. She is so one dimensional it is untrue!! Itโ€™s like she is rattling round the house unsupervised and has no clue what do for contentโ€ฆ..HOW IS THIS WOMAN AN โ€œINFLUENCERโ€?!!! I am seriously wondering about the state of our country if this sorry excuse is able to earn what she does of this durge.

Reactions: 33
Oh my god what is actually wrong with her? That awful cackling laugh and yes you are obsessed with the wooly wankers, dear me what a sad twit oh and I feel sorry for the brown one, seems a nice enough animal but clearly hates royoioi and tolerates Raymond, poor little bugger

Reactions: 16
I watch insta stories for organizing tips, decorating ideas, green cleaning and fashion inspo.
The crap on her stories is so bad. Sooooooo bad!!! The fake laugh, the voice, the claw, the bragging. Hell, even when she goes on vacation it's a snooze fest.

Reactions: 17
Dear God, please just STOP posting about the bloody alpacas. She is so one dimensional it is untrue!! Itโ€™s like she is rattling round the house unsupervised and has no clue what do for contentโ€ฆ..HOW IS THIS WOMAN AN โ€œINFLUENCERโ€?!!! I am seriously wondering about the state of our country if this sorry excuse is able to earn what she does of this durge.
She doesn't have a clue does she. Posting those ugly camels over and over, whatever is the point? She's useless at everything.

Reactions: 16
Itโ€™s just rude or her. She owes her a thank you, at the very least..

Thing is soph doesn't owe this girl anything publically sadly and she isn't going to share that book on her stories as its no gain to her.
She's already shares the stack of weirdo letters she got and she didn't put this book in that video. She's never mention any gifts received for Ron and len also and we all saw her receive random items from certain businesses within the fan reels.

Reactions: 10
That Spring tray looks an absolute abomination. If she thinks that looks good she needs her bleeping head testing. It's SHITE.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god what is actually wrong with her? That awful cackling laugh and yes you are obsessed with the wooly wankers, dear me what a sad twit oh and I feel sorry for the brown one, seems a nice enough animal but clearly hates royoioi and tolerates Raymond, poor little bugger
Her immaculate conception announced soon will be that royoioioi got her pregnant x
---
Looks like giant fuxking choking hazards to me as a mother ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
โ€œHow am I meant to get any work doneโ€.

Oh please duck off. Unboxing overpriced tat and grating blocks of cheddar isnโ€™t work.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.