Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves reusing things? Lying bleep. Most things are never seen again.

Reactions: 30
Sorry to anyone who does it, but what is this crap about Easter decorating. Yes me and my kids when they were little used to colour in a rabbit or duck and cut it out. But all this faffing around with moss and soft toys etc. My 30yr old toddlers canā€™t be doing with that now. Iā€™ve seen valentines decorations. Easter. Whatā€™s next? ā€˜Binged watched Netflixā€™ decorations? ā€˜Iā€™ve had a peeā€™ streamers?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Do you know, I'm not entirely convinced she does read here, I do think someone from her management looks here for tips to improve content& audience insights, but I don't think she could have survived 45 years on the planet & not have been committed, without having a least a bit of empathy, no matter how much of a narc she is.

After reading the countless times people have said the kids don't have a childhood, & her reading that, if she truly believed she gave the kids a good childhood, the accusations would drive her insane because she would be exploding at such claims.

I do genuinely believe she's not been here herself since the whole Rens "journey" stuff a couple years ago. Not saying it wasn't a hard habit for her to break, lurking here, but I don't think she does anymore, because if that was true she would either provide a better life for her boys & see the errors of her ways or try everything to prove it wrong, which she doesn't. She just doddles along in her fantasy world where children are accessories for likes on insta.

I think the post this morning was just a precursor for the QVC content, albeit, a stupid one.
She definitely reads here, she can't help but reply to comments made here in her stories but because she's a narc, she doesn't take them on board, in her world she does no wrong.

See she's still not sent her number one fan a quick message regarding the scrap book. She doesn't care one bit about the people who have put her where she is.

Reactions: 12
Loves doing projects with her mum? Ah Sophie grow the duck up will ya.
My daughter stopped doing craft things with me about the time she went to senior school, about the time she developed her independence and real friendsā€¦.you got either of those Soph?

Reactions: 18
Why does she even need her mum to help her duck a load of Easter themed shite on a plate anyway? Itā€™s not
like it required any precision or skill.

Reactions: 20
I could have thrown that shite onto a tray in about 1 minute and that would be without my mummy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m 98% certain Freda Yahoo and Weepy Al have broken up. Sheā€™s moved in and is on tap for constant baby sitting duties / supervising Sophie around her children because Iā€™m convinced thereā€™s something in place which means she canā€™t be in the presence of Ronnie and Lennie on her own. And her dad is living at the house he once shared with Freda. And he hasnā€™t been featured in many stories recently because they donā€™t want to be around each other since the break up, and Freda is there constantly - therefore no more Alā€™s workshop. X

Reactions: 42
If itā€™s true, Iā€™m glad Weepy escaped from that madness. He seems like a nice chap.

Fiddle living her best life in Bedroom 4, spending her evenings on Tinder once she has dealt with the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Iā€™m 98% certain Freda Yahoo and Weepy Al have broken up. Sheā€™s moved in and is on tap for constant baby sitting duties / supervising Sophie around her children because Iā€™m convinced thereā€™s something in place which means she canā€™t be in the presence of Ronnie and Lennie on her own. And her dad is living at the house he once shared with Freda. And he hasnā€™t been featured in many stories recently because they donā€™t want to be around each other since the break up, and Freda is there constantly - therefore no more Alā€™s workshop. X
Wonder if spacedman or her twin knows anything šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If itā€™s true, Iā€™m glad Weepy escaped from that madness. He seems like a nice chap.

Fiddle living her best life in Bedroom 4, spending her evenings on Tinder once she has dealt with the boys
Swiping on every inch look alike šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's never ever made something that's even a tiny bit decent. She's useless at everything.

That spring tray is SHOCKING

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely reads here, she can't help but reply to comments made here in her stories but because she's a narc, she doesn't take them on board, in her world she does no wrong.

See she's still not sent her number one fan a quick message regarding the scrap book. She doesn't care one bit about the people who have put her where she is.
Agreed totally, if anyone has the video of Inch in a white vest and she shouts all the VEST proves she read here. We coined that phrase

Reactions: 14
Another ā€™well done Sophieā€™ certificate from Mummy for completing her homework of an Easter display. No gold star though as Mummy did help. How old is this woman for godā€™s sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.