Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah agree. Her main problem is that she has no creativity, no vision, no imagination and no personality. She copies everything about her life from other people that she thinks is current and trending. She even tries to be like Stacey with her personality. On all counts she fails miserably, because none of it is actually the real Sophie. That's why her rooms look flat, and that's a great description, because there's nothing of HER in there. That's why her personality fails to hit the mark because, again, it's not her, it's all put on and fake. Maybe she should rewind to 2019, I suspect that was much closer to the real person. And that dull, grey house was probably her as well.
It's why people are discussing her changing voice too.She doesn't know who she is or who she wants to be.Sad really.

Reactions: 20
Freshen up Friday? What happened to her "fresh n up Friday" as she used to call it, when promoting it to her sheep?!

Reactions: 12
"I'm rich, you're poor" but can only afford 1 bedding set so she's stripped the beds whilst waiting for it to wash?
I thought exactly this and how clean will it be hanging over those banisters, has she cleaned the banister, I doubt it?
Nothing better than sheets blowing in the wind.... in your "massive garden?"

Reactions: 9
Facking hell. I havenā€™t looked at her stories since The Great Ski Trip Which Didnā€™t Involve Skiing.
I have an actual job which is all-consuming and v stressful, and a child and dog which both require attention.

but Jeezus H Christ. I looked just now and sheā€™s STILL buying tat from Ama-Zon and pretending to do cleaning in an already spotless crem, uh I mean House.

sheā€™s a bleeping bore.

Reactions: 15
She defo doesnā€™t put a blanket on henners bed every night and take it off every morning surely?!

all those spare bedrooms she could of housed a Ukrainian refugee family!!

has she ever showed us what the other kitchen is used for?? The one we saw onceā€¦

Another bit of staged play for the actors, sorry boys. And again fits her theme of controlled and cleaning something. šŸ™„

Reactions: 17
Wow I cannot believe the amount of absolute unnecessary shite she buys !!!

Reactions: 18
She defo doesnā€™t put a blanket on henners bed every night and take it off every morning surely?!

all those spare bedrooms she could of housed a Ukrainian refugee family!!

has she ever showed us what the other kitchen is used for?? The one we saw onceā€¦
That outside kitchen probably had one purpose and that was so the catering company setting up for Jimbobā€™s boring birfffffday party used it instead of being allowed inside to use the cremā€™s kitchenā€¦ thereā€™s probably toilets in there too so tend guests could use them rather than going indoorsā€¦.even though she lets the filthy floofhead fuckers roam around indoors. I bet she shows herself using the outside kitchen now šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Could Weepy Al not have made one of those bath things? Poor fella has been sacked already

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor kids canā€™t do a thing without her grabbing and filming, itā€™s so sad to watch.
got to keep them working even when itā€™s play timeā€¦.sell sell SELL

Reactions: 21
For everybody asking wtf was the baby bath all about...here's where I got the boys' apronsšŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 14
For everybody asking wtf was the baby bath all about...here's where I got the boys' apronsšŸ™„
I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a bit older (cough,) but we didn't bugger about with waterproof aprons. Come on kids, let's roll your sleeves up and have some fun.
The baby bath time is a red herring. Just call me Agatha šŸ¤™

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Those poor boys will never learn how to use their imagination to their fullest because she's always there with her grabby claw making sure they play how SHE wants them to play.

Reactions: 27
Sheā€™s baby baiting for speculation again. Nahh. Not buying it. She knows what sheā€™s doing.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.