Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz not soz but those kids bedrooms are šŸ˜“ Literally couldnā€™t be any more boring, zero stimulation or personality. Also sheā€™s a bleep. Atv x

Reactions: 34
Her house is so sanitary boring and basic it reminds me of a hotel chain. Change over day beds changed everything put back in place for the next guests it has ZERO personality or warmth and no personal touch at all I would hate to live there I would find it mind numbingly depressing I like my house to feel cosy full of the kids chaos and photos of memories and loved ones

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I am literally sat here roaring laughing.,,,so we called her out for not cleaning now all of a sudden she does a longer than normal Freshen Up Friday which she has not done for AGES!!!!

letā€™s just hope that the next thing she does is to announce she will no longer be featuring her boys on her platform to give them long overdue privacy!

Reactions: 35
And you can hear the boys are with their dad (ofc) as she stares at 3 bloody alpacas at her front door.
She isnā€™t right in the head.
Also the SSS laugh is bearable- yours isnā€™t Hinch. So stop it.
Her house sounds like a bloody swimming baths. So echoey
Canā€™t believe she can finally spell freshen thoooooo guys.

Reactions: 17
She deffo reads here!!
Someone said she never has the kids- posts a reckless photo obviously not taken by her of one of them at group

Someone said we never see the kids with toys outside of the prison playroom- shows us the bath with crayons and ā€œcleaningā€ their toys in their rooms

say she never cleans anymore- oh Iā€™m stripping the beds and doing collecting the rubbish

So fake I cannot wait until she is yesterdays news hopefully she will end up with nothing as sheā€™s unrelatable and money mad. Cost of living crisis and sheā€™s banging on about her 5 bedrooms and showing off them horrible camels. Vile

Reactions: 24
It's like one of those show houses that you know you will never afford but go to for a mooch around on a wet Sunday afternoon.
There is absolutely no character in that house. Not my idea of a home in any way.

Reactions: 16
Small knob definitely does, you can hear it in his voice!
Itā€™s probably why NoNob scrubs his fingernails too. I bet the not a farmhouse house smells of stale cigarettes, leftover kebabs and Llama farts šŸ¦™šŸ’Ø šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had an ad for FarmVille, looks like they get their farming knowledge from the Hinchliffes šŸ˜‚

Hey Soph did your llamas come from eggs too šŸ˜‚
82F75732-6746-48EE-917C-9B99D2950F00.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's like one of those show houses that you know you will never afford but go to for a mooch around on a wet Sunday afternoon.
There is absolutely no character in that house. Not my idea of a home in any way.
Nor mine, you honestly couldn't pay me to live there and that of the kitchen is terrible šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
She didnā€™t show herself cleaning anything, sheā€™s so boring. I must of seen her clean her bathroom at greyskull a million times. Donā€™t think weā€™ve ever seen it at the crem! Yawn!

Reactions: 18
I listened sound up. Donā€™t know if sheā€™s deliver trying to come across as ā€œnonchalantā€ but she sounds like she massively canā€™t be arsed. All of that ā€œcleaning tourā€ (where we saw no cleaning) was just an excuse to advertise Fairy washing detergent. Iā€™m guessing sheā€™d been asked to do some ā€œcasual promotionā€ as if itā€™s just ā€œpart of her dayā€.

I just spent the whole time wondering where everyone was. I always have a quick Friday blast round the house to get things ready for the weekend and always have a 4 year old who has to be at least in the room/hallway near me. Her kids are just absent.

Reactions: 31
I listened sound up. Donā€™t know if sheā€™s deliver trying to come across as ā€œnonchalantā€ but she sounds like she massively canā€™t be arsed. All of that ā€œcleaning tourā€ (where we saw no cleaning) was just an excuse to advertise Fairy washing detergent. Iā€™m guessing sheā€™d been asked to do some ā€œcasual promotionā€ as if itā€™s just ā€œpart of her dayā€.

I just spent the whole time wondering where everyone was. I always have a quick Friday blast round the house to get things ready for the weekend and always have a 4 year old who has to be at least in the room/hallway near me. Her kids are just absent.

The kids are just props to her, shocking parent.

Reactions: 12
Do you think she made a point about Henry switching rooms because the original room she chose for him has the gifted Emma mattress in it?
Am I overthinking this and giving her too much credit? šŸ¤”šŸ˜…

Yes I am aware that typing this out loud that the dog ā€œswitched roomsā€ is ridiculous! šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Bedroom five" lol what a bleep

It's so sad how unlived in that house is. You wouldn't know she has 2 young kids.
The lounge has never looked played in, I get they have a toy room, and so do my kids, but dya know where mine are now? In the lounge. They've dragged a bunch of toys through and that's FINE.
Her kids aren't allowed past the toy room and it's so bleeping infuriating to witness.

She even whinged at her dog for rolling on her white carpet earlier in the week ffs.
I get people are house proud, I'm one of them, I'm really house proud, but I also have 3 kids. She's just a bleep with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.