Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm rich, you're poor" but can only afford 1 bedding set so she's stripped the beds whilst waiting for it to wash?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you know, I'm not entirely convinced she does read here, I do think someone from her management looks here for tips to improve content& audience insights, but I don't think she could have survived 45 years on the planet & not have been committed, without having a least a bit of empathy, no matter how much of a narc she is.

After reading the countless times people have said the kids don't have a childhood, & her reading that, if she truly believed she gave the kids a good childhood, the accusations would drive her insane because she would be exploding at such claims.

I do genuinely believe she's not been here herself since the whole Rens "journey" stuff a couple years ago. Not saying it wasn't a hard habit for her to break, lurking here, but I don't think she does anymore, because if that was true she would either provide a better life for her boys & see the errors of her ways or try everything to prove it wrong, which she doesn't. She just doddles along in her fantasy world where children are accessories for likes on insta.

I think the post this morning was just a precursor for the QVC content, albeit, a stupid one.

Reactions: 13
“If you haven’t tried them, just try them”
Wow, no wonder she’s a number one author / sales person / Instagram influencer. That’s exactly the type of informative comment that’s going to have me rushing out to purchase something!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I see freshen up friday is now her showing rooms that the cleaner has already cleaned.
Anyone wish the ghost would push her down the stairs when she was showing the "back passage"?, and no I don't want to "end her".
Freshen up Friday is just bragathon look at how many rooms I have Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her design problem is that it's flat. To design a room properly you need layers. Start with the basic, as some rich colors, then add plants (real ones), rugs, throws. It's like she looks at store displays and then just copies what they do. Incredibly boring. Incredibly sterile.

Reactions: 28
Do you know, I'm not entirely convinced she does read here, I do think someone from her management looks here for tips to improve content& audience insights, but I don't think she could have survived 45 years on the planet & not have been committed, without having a least a bit of empathy, no matter how much of a narc she is.

After reading the countless times people have said the kids don't have a childhood, & her reading that, if she truly believed she gave the kids a good childhood, the accusations would drive her insane because she would be exploding at such claims.

I do genuinely believe she's not been here herself since the whole Rens "journey" stuff a couple years ago. Not saying it wasn't a hard habit for her to break, lurking here, but I don't think she does anymore, because if that was true she would either provide a better life for her boys & see the errors of her ways or try everything to prove it wrong, which she doesn't. She just doddles along in her fantasy world where children are accessories for likes on insta.

I think the post this morning was just a precursor for the QVC content, albeit, a stupid one.
She won’t provide a better life for the boys because she is a narcissist who doesn’t think she ever does anything wrong and will not take accountability for her actions

Reactions: 17
Her house doesn't look lived in, it's got no character at all has it. Bed room 4 bedroom 5 how braggy does she want to be.
Memory room which can be used as bedroom 6,cinema room which could be used as a dormitory for 30 deserving causes.
Stable for Jesus,Joseph,Mary and a more than average sized donkey.
Her 'pachas live indoors don't you know.
---
Her design problem is that it's flat. To design a room properly you need layers. Start with the basic, as some rich colors, then add plants (real ones), rugs, throws. It's like she looks at store displays and then just copies what they do. Incredibly boring. Incredibly sterile.
Fiddle taught her well🙄

Reactions: 15
Kids rooms are boring and depressing to be honesssct.

Not a sound in that house for a busy mum who works 6 days a week.

Shock horror, the playroom has toys scattered around, probably tend mess.

Tv above a fireplace looks cack.

Henners needs a walk.

Kitchen is horribly designed.

Finally, she’s tone deaf, whole point of that was to brag and her voice and pronunciation is one of the worst things I’ve ever heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I think she does x
If I'm wrong🙄fiddle absolutely does and probably looses sleep churning it all over and plotting revenge....just saying🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah agree. Her main problem is that she has no creativity, no vision, no imagination and no personality. She copies everything about her life from other people that she thinks is current and trending. She even tries to be like Stacey with her personality. On all counts she fails miserably, because none of it is actually the real Sophie. That's why her rooms look flat, and that's a great description, because there's nothing of HER in there. That's why her personality fails to hit the mark because, again, it's not her, it's all put on and fake. Maybe she should rewind to 2019, I suspect that was much closer to the real person. And that dull, grey house was probably her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"I'm rich, you're poor" but can only afford 1 bedding set so she's stripped the beds whilst waiting for it to wash?
Drying over the stair case cos she hasn't got a utility room with a dryer nor a tiny cupboard with radiator and makedo hanging broom sticks.
Keeps me awake at night thinking about all the spare brush heads in the world.She uses so many 'eking broom sticks.
I've never worried so much since I first thought about the number of French frogs there must be in wheelchairs😒

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Where the duck are the toys in Ronnie's room, it's EMPTY. Yeh I get they have the Playroom but bleeping hell, let the kid be a kid in his own bedroom too.
She has her claws firmly fixed on having perfect showhome rooms.
I'd be scared to go for a piss in her gaff. She'd be stood watching you with the bog brush in hand ready to pounce 2 seconds after your arse leaves the seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she does x
If I'm wrong🙄fiddle absolutely does and probably looses sleep churning it all over and plotting revenge....just saying🥴
Fiddke definitely reads here, if she can’t resist commenting on the newspapers comments, she’s definitely lurking on here🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fakest house tidy ever. Each clip started at the end picking up a couple things in Ron’s room, pathetically tend wiping in Len’s. Just a braggy show off (counting rooms lol what a knob) ending with an ad “just try it.”

What DOES she actually put an effort into if this is the highlight reel of her 6-days-a-week job?

Reactions: 22
I can’t see the house tidy! Bugger it sounds soooooo exciting and I may learn something new 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.