Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Wasn’t she complaining that they always fight and now they are always best friends? Fucks sake Hinch, make your bastard mind up.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I remember the week before my wedding (abroad with all the families and friends) when everyone was constantly taking videos of me, pictures, talking to the camera while filming me and describing what we were up to as if they were filming avatar 2.

It drove me mad to the point of having to ban phones near me! It was so intrusive and fucking annoying.

I can’t imagine how these children must feel when they also believe it’s normal because they’ve always had a camera at their faces or seen their cunty mum laughingly recording anything on her phone.

I can’t wait for the day a law will come out to protect children from such exposure.

Cunt.

• Heart

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Psst.come close....
I saw the the famous 3 right up close today.
They were very near to the road.

• Haha
  • Wow

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'm sure she refers to Ron as a toddler just to rile tattle.
He starts reception in 6 months Soph, hun. I don't think you can get away with that anymore. He's a pre-schooler.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm so glad she donated the shoes, and I hope she does it more often, although I don’t believe she done out the goodness of her heart, I think she's been told by her management and knew all long they'd be a story to share. If there wasn't any proof do you really think she'd donate shoes? No she wouldn't. She's never donated anything in her fucking life !!!!

And no, the book was totally unnecessary. The charity need to give their heads a good wobble if they think that's OK to send. But even if they didn't ask for the book, I still think Hinch would've sent one in the package anyway.
In the same breath I do agree that any form of book is brilliant for those kiddies, but the story behind hinch farm isn't something that needs rubbing in their face. It wasn't necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Lol refereeing.

She can come round my house for an hour tomorrow when all three are off for the strike and see what refereeing children actually is.
But I'm actually planning on spending the morning out (library, a few errands and a treat from the bakery), naptime catching up on homework and the afternoon out in the garden. Things that would blow her tiny mind.

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Your children are not your property like baskets you buy at home bargains. They are real people with ideas and choices of their own.

First of all they must have been knackered and yet you let them fall asleep in front of the tv instead of having a healthy reading (best awfur) and bed routine.

there’s no occasion is there? It’s not a party or Saturday night or whatever.

secondly, WHY film and post it?! WHY?! It’s private you fucking moron!

It is quite amazing how insulting I become when I see anything Mrs Hinch. I never curse, never need to! Apart from the occasional fuck off when I’m driving.
But she just manages to get the worst out of people, the anger! The disbelief, the outrage, the shock, the repulse, the injustice, even when you think you’ve seen it all.
Anyway good night guyshh (sob sob usher 🎶🎶 sad music)

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
1678017331873.png

So she's admitting that her content is all edited ie NOT real life and just a mirage for those foolish enough to be taken in by it.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Jimbob, we know you're trying to be supportive, but stay away from the cheesecake, lad. Your wedding waistcoat cant handle it and you don't do enough exercise to consume those sort of calories, and god only knows what disease you could get from it. Probably contaminated with Alpaca phlegm considering how much your wife prefers to kiss them than you? All the best 👍🏼

• Haha

Maggie21

Busy working mum so can’t film cleaning videos but she can film a disgusting snack video??? Also why are all her recipes the same - meat, cheese, mixed herbs, tomatoes…

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Is she ever gonna realise she hasn't got 2 toddlers?
I genuinely can't stand the lass. I can't stand her.

• Heart

Spacedman

Chatty Member
When I see she's started a snack recipe I find myself saying out loud "Fuck me-what now?!"🤣

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Livestock are free range in the tendfarmhouse house, but the toddlers are not allowed off the cobbles? Mad bastard of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She’s moved management because she couldn’t go any further with gleam. The thing is she can’t go much further full stop because she has no personality!
It’s not just down to the management to work some sort of magic, they get the best out of a personality. Like trollomon - like it or not, she has personality.

Hinch is a dead end. She can’t show her face or god forbids, talk. She HAS to rely on fakeness and filters on Instagram. She’s not tv material for sure.

I hope the new management suck plenty of cash out of her the way she bled millions out of cash for lies. They’ll then drop her like the piece of shot she really is.

• Haha

Kimberley82

Hi poor child….
My name is Mrs Grinch and I’ve sent you a shite book over for you to write lists in of things you don’t have…..
Then you can read my other shite book and read all about my pretend farm.
I have to go and film my children who are a lot more miserable than you despite having everything. I even pay for a nanny so I don’t have to interact with them so much but they are still ungrateful little grinches. They can’t even share a toy car so I just bought another!
Enjoy your rice hunz, I’ll think of you while eating my jugshots. (Well I won’t think of you but Instagram said I have to say that)

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Shame on these mothers. Half them kids are too young to even know who mrs hinch is. Women have fought for years to be able to be whatever they want to be and these women have their little girls dressed up in cleaning gear to impress a pretend cleaning influencer who would sell her soul for more followers and constantly lies about mental health. The world has gone mad

• Heart

SC1990

VIP Member
Three stories saying she's referee to the kids...the video shows them chasing each other around an easel. Looks like they're playing nicely to me

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Oooo you've jogged my memory for her zero shit attitude

Remember when she poured neat Zoflora all over her gifted Barker and Stonehouse dining room table and knackered it, then got gifted a new one from them.
Then Ma was spotted selling the old one on Shpock... until Tattle noticed and it was quickly taken off
Unethical and shady from the start.

0F9042A9-22D3-4706-B710-08FA0B21AF4A.jpeg
5A346EA5-BB3A-4E02-B68F-EAD082AEBB9C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39