Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #626 - Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Thank you to our gracious @FatherJames for our new Thread Title! šŸ™ Blessed Be! šŸ‘šŸ¼

Welcome to any newbies, please read the Wiki (pink button at the top) and Thread #500 is also a comprehensive & enlightening read!

LINK TO IG ANONYMOUS STORY VIEWER :

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free, clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"

Quick recap:
Sloapha has been showing us all 'errr laaaand and Fake Farmer Inch on their tend tractor (it's a bloody mower you div!) in joggies and wellies šŸ‘ƒ šŸ‘€ []

She made a sickly looking no bake cheesecake for a Reel (meant for Big Al) but that was probably bullshit too!

Another 'one nostril sex dolly' filtered Soph in the make up cupboard flogging stuff, filtering and cackling at Henry (poor sod) and claiming both the boiyeeez are toddlers (Ron is a pre-schooler you bloody fool). She's an exhausted Mum guyyyshhh blesss'errr'arrrt! šŸ¤ŖšŸ‘šŸ¼

Please feel free to add anything! X

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 65
We all know your cheesecake tastes like dogshit soph love. And who is actually watching the reel šŸ¤£

Also her diet is actually giving me the horrors she must be one mugshot away from having scurvy.

Shes 100% finished because sheā€™s even boring us to tears I havenā€™t read here in days Iā€™m so bored and I only had about 3 pages to catch up on šŸ˜“

P.S. sheā€™s a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Poor Henry šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ itā€™s absolutely disgusting what she has done to that poor dog.

Reactions: 20
Another reminder for any nusties who missed the Romance of Switzerland annual shag with a micro semi trip and don't appreciate what a devoted, deeply in love and "naturally" happy couple looks like! šŸ«£šŸ¤” **cough** šŸ® šŸ’©

STOP USING FILTERS YOU BLOODY FOOL!
Screenshot_20230224_211038_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Another reminder for any nusties who missed the Romance of Switzerland annual shag with a micro semi trip and don't appreciate what a devoted, deeply in love and "naturally" happy couple looks like! šŸ«£šŸ¤” **cough** šŸ® šŸ’©

View attachment 1992552
This is not even a no nostril filter, it's a no nose at all filter and will never, ever not make me laugh out loud. How can she not see how bloody stupid she looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She has two children and does nothing but moan about the fighting or how naughty they are her bestest bubs has an army of kids and Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve ever heard her be little them or mention fighting all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Another reminder for any nusties who missed the Romance of Switzerland annual shag with a micro semi trip and don't appreciate what a devoted, deeply in love and "naturally" happy couple looks like! šŸ«£ļæ¼ **cough** ļæ¼ ļæ¼

ļæ¼

Never mind no nose Pinocchio what the duck has happened to Jamie's eye šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
noone sits like that. noone naturally has posed there feet in symetrical like that.she has positioned HER CHILDREN for a greyscale sob photo. what the fuk is she even doing to them.
think aboutthe setting up of this shot. how she must have manovered every part of their bodies to get the shape and bed.to make them look like they do on both sides.how they sit on her legs everything about that shot she will have been fiddling around with them to get into position.waht will that be doing to the confusion of how those boys fel about themsevles.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Urgh. Sheā€™s still pushing this narrative that her two ā€œtoddlersā€ are badly behaved šŸ™„. Siblings fight, they always will, itā€™s perfectly normal and it doesnā€™t mean they are badly behaved at all.

Christ woman, get a grip. Like you never clashed or fought with Mamfa šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Considering she posts absolutely all child-related for content for engagement, it's funny how she is always moaning about how much the 'toddlers' (Ron is NOT a toddler Sloath - hope that helps) fight, yet there is absolutely no photo or video evidence of it actually happening.

It's really bleeping tragic to make out your kids don't get on because that's one of the only things left that you believe makes you relatable to your sheep.
Give it a rest you mad witch. Filters aside, you may want to consider that if the real you is neither likeable or relatable, you should probably give up the influencer life and go away and enjoy living YOUR dream farming (cough) life. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Considering she posts absolutely all child-related for content for engagement, it's funny how she is always moaning about how much the 'toddlers' (Ron is NOT a toddler Sloath - hope that helps) fight, yet there is absolutely no photo or video evidence of it actually happening.

It's really bleeping tragic to make out your kids don't get on because that's one of the only things left that you believe makes you relatable to your sheep.
Give it a rest you mad witch. Filters aside, you may want to consider that if the real you is neither likeable or relatable, you should probably give up the influencer life and go away and enjoy living YOUR dream farming (cough) life. bleep.
Itā€™s like saying you canā€™t cope with your teenagers , when one is 19 and the other two are 24 and 26 - attention seeking constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Itā€™s like saying you canā€™t cope with your teenagers , when one is 19 and the other two are 24 and 26 - attention seeking constantly
Yep.
And I also want to tell her that me and my sister physically fought until we both left home in our twenties. This dopey cow couldn't cope with half the tit my parents had to!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So, we are supposed to believe that Ron and Lon both woke up at the same time and preceded to fight over a piece of pizza or whateverā€¦.give it a rest.
Oh my god, she is boring me to tears. Her content is absolutely dire!
Donā€™t get me started on licking that spoon and dragging it along the cheesecake šŸ¤¢

Edit..I read her garbage wrong..they got up, not woke up apparently. Iā€™m so bored that I donā€™t even pay attention to the shite she posts now.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The cheesecake footage made me laugh, couldnā€™t even take it off the cake tin base at the end and as for her lack of cooking equipment, swirling her chocolate with a toothpick and then cutting it with a bread knife, watch out Nigella šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

And why had No Nob felt the need to confirm where they stayed a week later? We all know, he clearly felt the need to brag about it Ā£Ā£Ā£

Reactions: 32
Maybe her kids fight and argue cos theyā€™re bored shitless!! Imagine being their age and being stuck in your house even though thereā€™s a huge GARDEN but u canā€™t run freely because there are dangerous animals out there.
Watching your mum rolling around/cuddling/ā€˜nappingā€™ with said dangerous animals.
If sheā€™s not doing that sheā€™s curling her hair and putting a full face of makeup on to go absolutely NOWHERE.
Watching her talking into her phone all day everyday to all her followers, or on one of her ā€˜group chatsā€™ to her tend besties šŸ¤”šŸ¤£ when she should be engaging with them instead.
She really is gross on so many levels.
She used to clean to calm her anxietyā€¦ clearly the real cure for her anxiety was loads of money and people to feed her massive egoā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Maybe her kids fight and argue cos theyā€™re bored shitless!! Imagine being their age and being stuck in your house even though thereā€™s a huge GARDEN but u canā€™t run freely because there are dangerous animals out there.
Watching your mum rolling around/cuddling/ā€˜nappingā€™ with said dangerous animals.
If sheā€™s not doing that sheā€™s curling her hair and putting a full face of makeup on to go absolutely NOWHERE.
Watching her talking into her phone all day everyday to all her followers, or on one of her ā€˜group chatsā€™ to her tend besties šŸ¤”šŸ¤£ when she should be engaging with them instead.
She really is gross on so many levels.
She used to clean to calm her anxietyā€¦ clearly the real cure for her anxiety was loads of money and people to feed her massive egoā€¦
Imagine your play time is a party Susie filled with dyed rice and you get 10 minutes of that with a grabby claw hovering. My nephews, niece and my friends children were always dragging out toys and entertaining themselves.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.