Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Guyschhhs I'm a busy working mum but as today is Sunday I've been out with my family for lunch, my two toddlers aged 33 and 29 really enjoyed being with their family as did my oldest toddlers wife who is also a toddler aged 32
I too have been out today with my two toddler sons, aged 37 and 39 years11.5 months. I have come away sobbing like a seal as my elder toddler has told me that when he hits 40 in two weeks he will no longer wear the same outfits as his brother. My younger Toddler is rather pleased as it means he isn’t wearing clothes for twice as long as his ‘best friend always‘.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Rach8456

VIP Member
Imagine having a brain so tiny that you dress your kids up as an influencers children. Just think on that for a second. These people are bat shit crazy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Sorry to be back to the shitty podcast. I can’t bear that giovanna woman at the best of times….but I’ve been watching…I’m bored okay…..
Sofa hunnay….. you said when lennieee came Jamie wasn’t allowed in due to COVID restrictions unless you are on delivery…..okay. That could have been true…..you claim he was at the door saying that’s my wife as you suddenly started giving birth……..

so…..riddle me this….. how come YOU posted all these lovely images of him while you laboured???

You need a good memory to lie hunnay

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Phew, am I glad that I'm not the only person who stores my toddlers spare dummies in a tray with leftover takeout dips. And here I was beginning to think that I was strange! 🤭
IMG_20230303_143654.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Another reminder for any nusties who missed the Romance of Switzerland annual shag with a micro semi trip and don't appreciate what a devoted, deeply in love and "naturally" happy couple looks like! 🫣🤔 **cough** 🐮 💩

STOP USING FILTERS YOU BLOODY FOOL!
Screenshot_20230224_211038_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Long time silent reader, first time poster.
Mrs Hinch’s career is dying FAST, I’ve never seen someone go from being so popular to so bloody boring!! She posts the same stuff everyday, and it’s constant bragging. Did you know she had an alpaca???

I used to like her, Tattle has really opened my eyes and I can’t stand her!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I really hope her management do start to read here and they realise what a big mistake they’ve made taking on Sophie. There isn’t this many threads on her for nothing. Comments on Instagram from Radio stations she’s appearing on, talk shows she’s been on don’t just get turned off for no reason. Comments left under the Daily Mail articles don’t get typed out without cause. Drama follows her everywhere she goes and she puts a foot wrong constantly. The mask slips off on a very regular basis and it’s becoming clear to more and more people (minus the Lakey22) that she isn’t this sweet, innocent, anxiety riddled person. She is full of poison. It’s mistake after mistake and they are going to be the ones paying for it. They’re going to have to get her arse out of sticky situations, they’re going to have to keep tabs on any negative comments and work hard to have them removed from the internet. They are really going to have their work cut out for probably not much profit. I’m not sure how it all works but she’s on her way out and I hope it doesn’t take them long to realise it. From the outside, it may look like she has over 4 and a half million followers, but they will soon realise they are all bought bots when they look into how little engagement she has and how small of a footprint she makes online. There’s no such thing as the Hinch effect anymore. She will get dropped without a second thought, just like Gleam have done when they realise what she’s like and how there’s nothing in it for them anymore. X

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
She didn't spend another few hundred pounds on the car because her kids were fighting, she spent it because she could and couldn't be arsed teaching manners and sharing.
It won't be their fault, but they'll both be right little shits as they get older.
Lazy useless good for nothing mother she is... in fact they're all to blame because 33 she can't be trusted to parent alone

Reactions: 51

get the gossip

(Hope this is okay to post, I don’t need to blur anyone’s face out as handily it’s been done for me!)

Seen this on her tagged photos and I find it beyond creepy that the background she’s chosen to photoshop themselves onto is Ronnie’s bedroom. If I ever saw a picture posted by someone I’d never met, of themselves photoshopped into my sons actual BEDROOM, the one place that should be private and a safe haven for him, that would be the push I’d need to take all trace of him off Instagram

1AB3346A-3EDE-49BF-9765-956FA4C9FE44.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
“Complete gratitude list for today” 🤣

Thank you to my sheep for giving me this life…
Thank you to Fredayahoo for having sex with Jamie so I don’t have to…
Thank you to Weepy Al for my bodge job wooden bits around my home…
Thank you to my two “toddlers” for the content you enable me to provide…
Thank you to my cleaner for keeping my house clean…

🤣🤣. X

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
We all know your cheesecake tastes like dogshit soph love. And who is actually watching the reel 🤣

Also her diet is actually giving me the horrors she must be one mugshot away from having scurvy.

Shes 100% finished because she’s even boring us to tears I haven’t read here in days I’m so bored and I only had about 3 pages to catch up on 😴

P.S. she’s a wanker

• Haha

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Have a de-clutter jar but still be buying endless shite like fake flowers…

Tulips are so easy to grow, she have could stuck a hundred bulbs in the garden, forget about them and then have cut flowers all through the next couple of months
I don't want any one to worry,but I'm in hospital wired up to drips and monitors.
I used a tulip bulb mistaking it for garlic.
My doctor says I'll be out by spring.

• Haha