Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hens Teeth

I think the cost of living isn’t helping, a lot of people are becoming more aware of their spending which is affecting Instagram. The general public are not interested in seeing these influencers getting free stuff and spending money on utter shite!
Hinch’s core fan base will not have the spare money to go picking up random shite in Home Bargains etc anymore.

Reactions: 45

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I watched sound down so I might have missed something but I couldn’t see any behaviour that needed “refereeing”. She obviously prefers them to be still and silent.

on another note, the more I see Lonnie at this age the more I cling on to my theory that she lied about his DOB.

• Haha

msvilla12

Here she is again, passive aggressive Soph. Nasty woman.

This “busy, working 6 days a week” Mum act isn’t fooling anyone. She’s filming herself wiping already clean things (thanks to Mavis the actual cleaner) not performing brain surgery. I bet her new management are impressed with her shit content.

An idea for you Soph, even though you haven’t read here since Henry VIII took Catherine of Aragon on their first date. You made your millions by “cleaning” already clean things did you not? So naturally, your followers (if you have any left apart from the Lakey 22) want to actually SEE you clean, not a video showing an already clean room. And why don’t you film on another day, not on a day when the boys are actually there? We all know they are shoved off to the babysitters at their other house often enough.

Anyway, have a lovely family day, Hinch. Hope Fiddle is making one of her lip smacking Aunt Bessies home made roasts, considering you’re a busy mum of two toddlers working 6 days a week. I’m off to celebrate cleaning my kitchen by lighting 48 candles xxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Wouldn’t that pregnancy announcement be more appropriate on her private account? What’s that got to do with the Hinch brand, other than the baby is guaranteed a gift fashioned out of a basket and a broom handle, filled with leftovers from her Tesco range and a copy of the book.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Louanne

VIP Member
Considering she posts absolutely all child-related for content for engagement, it's funny how she is always moaning about how much the 'toddlers' (Ron is NOT a toddler Sloath - hope that helps) fight, yet there is absolutely no photo or video evidence of it actually happening.

It's really fucking tragic to make out your kids don't get on because that's one of the only things left that you believe makes you relatable to your sheep.
Give it a rest you mad bitch. Filters aside, you may want to consider that if the real you is neither likeable or relatable, you should probably give up the influencer life and go away and enjoy living YOUR dream farming (cough) life. Cunt.

• Heart

Homebird44

VIP Member
Just checked her tagged posts. A few sweet little girls covered in minkeys for WBD. I seriously think people should be vetted before having children.

• Haha
Seeing SSS out alone with her 2 girls highlights even more how weird Hinch is, never doing the same ever in nearly 4 years🤪
I saw that - as much as I dislike Stacey, she is more natural around her kids and clearly can cope with the little ones by herself. We have never seen Sophie take her two out by herself. She pretended to take them on the bus to the fair, but we discovered her mum & Abi were there too. Sophie just isn’t that into parenting. She’s more into filtering & lying.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Says something when her no bake cheesecake got more comments than her braggy fake love-fest reel.

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
Obviously those weren’t her own words…what with her being a best selling author and everything …
55AC3CA7-9AE2-440B-9242-3EC908700792.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but I think she’s bored out of her mind. She wants to lead a celeb life but can’t because she’s stuck with the Lakey22 types as followers. (I don’t believe for a minute that anxiety is doing her - we’ve all seen the videos) She clearly hates parenting because she either doesn’t do it or panics when she’s forced to actually look after them.
I think she does get genuine pleasure from her animals but I don’t think she looks after any of them correctly at all.
Not sure this bed she’s made is very comfortable 😏

PS whoever coined “Lakey22” is a genius. It kills me every time I see it! 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Well we all know how she gets on with cows bahahaha! Sadly I dont have the video but I cannot see that without laughing!
I just happen to have the video.... it’s handy for when I need to crack up laughing into my pasta 😂

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I've had 2 different airfryers over the past 7 years, and I was looking at getting a new Ninja one. Suffice to say I would rather cook over a candle than give either of them a penny now.

• Haha
  • Heart

Holly1977

VIP Member
Considering she posts absolutely all child-related for content for engagement, it's funny how she is always moaning about how much the 'toddlers' (Ron is NOT a toddler Sloath - hope that helps) fight, yet there is absolutely no photo or video evidence of it actually happening.

It's really fucking tragic to make out your kids don't get on because that's one of the only things left that you believe makes you relatable to your sheep.
Give it a rest you mad bitch. Filters aside, you may want to consider that if the real you is neither likeable or relatable, you should probably give up the influencer life and go away and enjoy living YOUR dream farming (cough) life. Cunt.
It’s like saying you can’t cope with your teenagers , when one is 19 and the other two are 24 and 26 - attention seeking constantly

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guysssssh... sorry but I don’t have time to comment much as I’m a busy working mummaz with 4 toddlers, cat, dog and a husband..... but what in the fuckery of fuck was that vomfest, the sausages 🤢🤢🤢

(Actually, I’m currently on maternity leave, I do have 4 owlets but only one is a toddler, 2 are twins and then a tiny owlet. I do have a cat, dog and husband and sometimes we feed birds, a squirrel and the occasional rabbit in the garden, so I have a menagerie called Tend Owl Farm 🤭)

• Haha
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh my days.... I’m so embarrassed for her, she’s trying to be tend bestbubs4eva with Zoe Sugg now 😂 Who even uses the expression “Dreamy” 🙄🤣

93C15831-A222-43C4-B366-439030DA95EC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Maggie21

No time to edit videos of cleaning as a “busy working mum”. But isn’t that what her work is supposed to be!!?? What else does she do other than recording a few pointless ADs.

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Morning soph! 2 words you need to urgently look into:

- toddler
- sharing

Your eldest is not a toddler. He’s off to reception before my jam jar expires.

Instead of giving in to any disagreement between your 2 kids, your job is to teach them the basic concept of sharing. Yano, like you share jimbobnojob with Freda.

Not only you’re not helping them by just buying 2 of anything, but you’re also setting them up for huge failure in life.

hope that helps xx

• Haha
  • Heart