Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
That video of the boys “needing refereeing” was also as a direct response to us discussing on here that we never seem to see this bad behaviour she’s always wanging on about. Well Soph it was worse posting it than not because now I think you’re even more of a fruitcake and there is something dodgy about your relationship with your boys.
Why you ALL in the playroom?
Why did you sound terrified when they left the room?
Why do you exaggerate their behaviour and panic that they’re being naughty when they’re not even?!
Why do your boys not seem to even listen to you?
Why do you sound so utterly bored talking to them?
Why are you filming them?!
Why are you the way you are?!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Hi Sophie 👋 just thought I’d leave this here for when you’re having a catch up later while Jamie does the boys bath and bedtime like the other 6 nights of the week.
1. When the person asked you to show you filming yourself cleaning actual dirty things I think they meant in general not just right now today. As you only ever show cleaning something that’s already clean.
2. Maybe if you didn’t use so many filters on yourself it would take a lot less time to edit your content.
3. I’m sure your sheep would have preferred that you spent your time today editing a video of cleaning the toilet rather than spending it editing another snack monstrosity
4. Your boys would have preferred not time editing any videos and being present with them and having a normal easy snack to eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Ron looked so delighted to see his mum with her phone, that he promptly went back outside and closed the door on her 😂

I can see him and Len wearing ‘we want our privacy’ TShirts!! (South Park reference 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Parry1988

VIP Member
My kids are watching Pixels this morning and I know Sophie likes to think jimmers looks like Tom Hardy (🤣🤣🤣🤣) but he just reminds me of an uglier Kevin James 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230305_095709_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

AllieBee

VIP Member
I don’t think there’s anything Sophie can do now to save herself. Even if she reverted back to her roots - stories of nothing but cleaning, home bargain / B&M hauls, cheap and cheerful buys, all grey interior… that ship has sailed. There are people out there that do each and every one of those things better, especially cleaning hacks and tips and tricks. Whether that be videoing themselves cleaning things that are actually filthy dirty to begin with, or pushing eco friendly products.

She really is heading towards the bin. No one cares about a kit Kat cheesecake that she copied from someone else. No one cares about her luxury ski holiday, her boys and how much they misbehave, the alpaca, the overweight dog, Mr Hinch, her house and sex dungeon bed and chandelier.

I hate saying it but she did everything very well before. There was direction, there was a theme, everything slotted in very well and you knew what you were getting with “Mrs Hinch”. Now she is all over the place. Is she a child’s author, is she a farmer, is she a cleaner, is her account primarily for parents now? What is the point in her?

#mrshinchisover. (Not to be confused with quote “end her” 🤣) X
💯. She did the cleaning role well, at least well from the point that she git the Lakey 22 and more interested, believing in her, and rushing to the shop to buy what she promoted. That was when her page had a point. Now everyone else has come along, there are real farmers, real authors, parenting pages that offer great tips and advice, real cooks tips, eco cleaners, proper cleaners. She is none of those. There is no point to Mrs Hinch she doesn't stand for anything at all. You can't suddenly switch from being the one who pines her bog to one who poses in spas. It doesn't work for her Insta because that isn't the following she grew. There will always be the dedicated core who are too stupid to see it, but most of her original followers have drifted away and she's left with the weirdo dregs like Grim Fanny. The low number of reviews on her book says it all. No one cares any more. She's yesterday's chip paper (I think that's the saying!). She's done. And this move to the big house has sped that up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Dizzybird

😂😂 busy working mum 😂😂 not sure which one of those 3 words is the most laughable. Also she wants to spend time with the kids as it’s Sunday. So why are they outside with Jamie while your inside cleaning and chatting crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Oh my goodness. I’ve just watched the naughty video. Has she never been around children? Controlling their play. Not allowing him to throw - one item. All 4 of them cramped on that tiny room. The absolute terror in her voice when they left the room (probably to escape their parents unnecessarily chastising them). Awful parenting. Awful.
---
😂 That’s what I mean anyone who wanted one has one anyone who didn’t have one absolutely won’t want one now 😂😂😂
I think she’s a fantastic influencer. Anything she shares I find I do not want to buy it. Therefore she has influenced me not to spend money. She’s great at that job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hinch farm, but artificial tulips!!! This woman is an absolute joke! Plastic fantastic should be her tag line. And to think her mum worked in a florists, yet all this family do is buy plastic foliage and flowers adding to plastic pollution.

Ironic that she’s showing her toxic flash spray as having an added plant based ingredient whilst featuring it next to artificial flowers. As if she cares about the environment.

• Heart

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
The Modern Nursery, the guys that helped design and create her playroom, have gone under and ceased trading. It does make me wonder why they put their all into ‘colabs’ with these influencers when they clearly don’t get the return…

• Wow

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I keep seeing this photo of Sopha with mentions of her lately....

BD067E32-C379-45CB-8C63-119F391E43B5.jpeg

But to be honesssssscht all I see is the lovefloof of Ritaaaaaaa and RoyOiOi 🤭

07956E13-F5E1-4117-B86B-54D7D197680D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Jj2431

Chatty Member
The pure panic in her voice that the boys might take their toys into one of the show rooms.

• Angry

AllieBee

VIP Member
Another reminder for any nusties who missed the Romance of Switzerland annual shag with a micro semi trip and don't appreciate what a devoted, deeply in love and "naturally" happy couple looks like! 🫣🤔 **cough** 🐮 💩

STOP USING FILTERS YOU BLOODY FOOL!
View attachment 1992552
This is not even a no nostril filter, it's a no nose at all filter and will never, ever not make me laugh out loud. How can she not see how bloody stupid she looks!

• Haha

Horridhenrietta

Wtf - what was she refereeing?? A bit of spirited play & then the Boys going to play in a different part of the house? *Their* bloody house FFS!!! Get off your lazy arse & follow them & allow them some freedom!!!

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Remember when she ruined the velvet monstrosity in Grey Skull by spraying shit all over it all the time and she got gifted a new one? She knows the value of nothing. If she had have put her hand in her pocket she’d be taking better care of them and wouldn’t be spraying them with so many chemicals
Oooo you've jogged my memory for her zero shit attitude

Remember when she poured neat Zoflora all over her gifted Barker and Stonehouse dining room table and knackered it, then got gifted a new one from them.
Then Ma was spotted selling the old one on Shpock... until Tattle noticed and it was quickly taken off

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Up since 5am because she's worrying that her new agency might expect bit more of her than dressing as a boss bitch and nodding wisely and pointing in a fake meeting.

It's not anxiety that disturbs your sleep, Sophie, its the fact that you know this is all coming to an end and a new agency can't save you. Mrs Hinch is over.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
32 squirts of Febreze in just that one clean on the sofa(s) and chair.
😱😱😱😱😱
Jesus fucking christ I'd be dead inhaling all that shit. Her sofa must be absolutely bogging for that amount to be sprayed.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45