Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
She said in the past that Ronnie always choose his own clothes which is another blatant lie, unless she literally gives him one outfit to select from that matches with Lonnie’s Just let them both decide what they want to wear for crying out loud, it’s not all about aesthetics, let them develop into their own people.

Reactions: 37

BeeHappy

VIP Member
The cheesecake footage made me laugh, couldn’t even take it off the cake tin base at the end and as for her lack of cooking equipment, swirling her chocolate with a toothpick and then cutting it with a bread knife, watch out Nigella 😂😂😂

And why had No Nob felt the need to confirm where they stayed a week later? We all know, he clearly felt the need to brag about it £££
She’s got a Smeg mixer though! I really do think “all the gear, no idea” should be her new tag line!

• Heart
  • Haha

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Maybe, but I always thought her IG was absolutely dull and only exsisted to make her money.
I’m not saying it wasn’t. I found it dull before, her decor wasn’t to my taste and I couldn’t think of anything worse than cleaning products ha ha. It’s obvious what her plan was all along - to make money like you’ve said.

But what I’m saying is at least it was all in keeping. Every picture she posted matched the previous one. Her Instagram had a theme. Her stories all revolved around the character she was trying to portray, Mrs Hinch the cleaning sensation. There’s none of that now - her feed is all over the place, from cheesecake reels, to book signing videos, to pictures of her boys, to disgusting looking Valentine cupcakes, to reels of special buys at Aldi. X

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Her page is proper struggling isn’t it. It’s embarrassing content for someone with such an alleged big following. She needs to pull something out of the bag. And fast.

That’s probably why she she’s moved management. She won’t take accountability for how dire her Instagram is. I bet she was blaming Gleam and thinks this new company will pull her out of the shit. They won’t. They’ve got a million other wannabes on their books. Hinch is small fry.

Wants it all for minimal effort. All the time.

Reactions: 36

anniemouse

VIP Member
It's not just Hinch, all the influencers seem to be running out of steam. I don't know if reels killed it but apart from Mario no one posts endless stories anymore, just the odd reel and a few ads. There's nothing to talk about that hasn't already been said because they're all doing the same things and not much of it.
I think IG in general is losing steam. As someone who would post and scroll regularly a few years ago I am rarely on it now.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
I'm not putting them on here coz they innocent kids with screwy parents but have seen a few as hinchy. One parent even put something about hinch been an inspiration in their household. Nah can't be dealing with that shite now

• Sad
  • Wow

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I read it as the charity outreach gave them the book? The charity page post caption says that they thought it would be a good idea considering it was world book week?
Then the charity is just as to blame. Although to defend them, I highly doubt they had the time to read it to see what it was about before passing it on. I reckon they made the mistake of assuming it was about farm animals and happy children, given the title and the illustration on the front. But the book should never have made its way into the hands of the charity in the first place - Sophie should have never included that or the book of lists. Neither should she have included the signed post it notes, nor the sticker with “with love Mrs Hinch” on the front of the actual wrapped parcel she mailed off.

She reminds me of all the videos that circulate online of people helping the homeless while shoving a video camera in their face and posting it to the world. She cannot do anything charitable without shouting it from the rooftops and plastering her name everywhere to make it known. X

Last edited:
Poor little Dogpie. She’s been up since 5am as she has so much on her mind. What are you worried about, Soph? Are you worrying about whether you can put the heating on for an hour to make the house warm for your kids? Are you worried how you’re going to feed them and yourselves today? Are you worried how you are going to buy new shoes and clothes because the boys are growing out of them? Are you worried who’s going to have the kids so you can work overtime just to make ends meet? Are you worried you may have to put your dog up to be rehomed because you cant afford to look after him? No!

I know the cost of living crisis is not down to her, and I know that people’s worries are subjective. But, for fucks sake woman, read the room!!!
She’s clearly got an advert to show today or something to brag about. Puts out a pity, anxiety post to pull on the shoppers heartstrings, and make them buy from her.

katesbess

VIP Member
noone sits like that. noone naturally has posed there feet in symetrical like that.she has positioned HER CHILDREN for a greyscale sob photo. what the fuk is she even doing to them.
think aboutthe setting up of this shot. how she must have manovered every part of their bodies to get the shape and bed.to make them look like they do on both sides.how they sit on her legs everything about that shot she will have been fiddling around with them to get into position.waht will that be doing to the confusion of how those boys fel about themsevles.

• Sad

JW80

VIP Member
24/7 referee??? And what exactly did she need to referee there?? All I saw was two young brothers running around together loving life before bed, followed by drinks and getting on well. Oh, shit, ignore me, I forget she likes them perfectly still playing with fucking dried chick peas. God forbid they be kids 🤬 Bore off Soph ya twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Beige_hare

She used to stress about not posting up stories everyday for fear of losing followers (way back in the day) Now shes so arrogant that she will take as many days off as she likes, not post the content she's SUPPOSED to, does the absolute minimum for her contractual Ads, steals quotes . Wtf is the point in her?! The arrogance is astounding

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I read it as the charity outreach gave them the book? The charity page post caption says that they thought it would be a good idea considering it was world book week?

Edit - I've seen the post. They could have just chucked the books away, so it's partly on the charity for passing them on to the family.

As an aside, for a poor family in a poverty stricken country - surely any book and any level of literacy is a positive? Her book is a pile of shite but it's still a book.
Not sure what she thought they'd get out of the life in lists though, that's just stupid and shows a lack of awareness.
I agree that sending underprivileged children a book is positive, but this wasn't that.

This was 100% a business arrangement.
Hinchs management has committed to promoting the charity in return for her books to be sent and shared that they've been sent.

The charity gets a mention from her so she is made to look like a saint and they’ve reached a new audience, and she gets a share from them meaning her reach has also been expanded.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
How exhausted must those poor kids be to conk out on the sofa like that?
None of mine have ever passed out on the sofa unless they were ill or the very rare occasion they've dozed off watching TV after school.

If they're tired, they ought to be in bed. Not kept up to make content.
I genuinely don't get what sort of parent she's trying to portray herself as.

Fair if she'd said they'd both fallen asleep watching a bit of TV earlier this evening because lots of kids watch a bit of cbeebies bedtime or similar before bedtime. But she posts as if it's real time, 9pm or whatever which is just crap parenting imo.