Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Guyschhhs I'm a busy working mum but as today is Sunday I've been out with my family for lunch, my two toddlers aged 33 and 29 really enjoyed being with their family as did my oldest toddlers wife who is also a toddler aged 32

• Haha
Reactions: 83

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I don’t think there’s anything Sophie can do now to save herself. Even if she reverted back to her roots - stories of nothing but cleaning, home bargain / B&M hauls, cheap and cheerful buys, all grey interior… that ship has sailed. There are people out there that do each and every one of those things better, especially cleaning hacks and tips and tricks. Whether that be videoing themselves cleaning things that are actually filthy dirty to begin with, or pushing eco friendly products.

She really is heading towards the bin. No one cares about a kit Kat cheesecake that she copied from someone else. No one cares about her luxury ski holiday, her boys and how much they misbehave, the alpaca, the overweight dog, Mr Hinch, her house and sex dungeon bed and chandelier.

I hate saying it but she did everything very well before. There was direction, there was a theme, everything slotted in very well and you knew what you were getting with “Mrs Hinch”. Now she is all over the place. Is she a child’s author, is she a farmer, is she a cleaner, is her account primarily for parents now? What is the point in her?

#mrshinchisover. (Not to be confused with quote “end her” 🤣) X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I know it’s been said so many times but there is something seriously wrong with that woman. Something has clearly happened which means she can’t be left alone with her children. I know Jamie doesn’t work but why do they both need to be in the playroom with the boys? She is never, EVER with them unsupervised. It’s beyond weird.

She is so unnatural and so far from motherly towards Ronnie and Lennie. The way she speaks and interacts with them… the way they literally aren’t allowed to do anything without it being wrong or tarred with the word “naughty”. Those poor boys are going to end up so damaged in the future.

The fear in her voice when they run out the play room… I bet her arse was firmly in the same spot and Jamie was the one that got up and coaxed them back into the prison… sorry, I mean playroom.

What a sad life they lead. It’s quite hard to watch if I’m honest. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
She is sick in the head. No way on Earth has she sent her book to a family like that in Africa. A book bragging about money, about a big house, about not only necessities in life but also about luxuries. About every single thing that poor family probably wishes they could have and never will. Who in their right mind would think sending that book there would be a good idea? That truly is the final straw for me I think, my heart is broken and I am so full of rage. I hate the word hate, but I hate Sophie. I am absolutely gobsmacked, she has really outdone herself this time and reached a new low. Well done you absolute c-word 👏 I hope you’re proud of yourself.
---
Not only that but she sent a copy of her book of lists too?! It gets worse. Oh my god! X

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Oh my god it’s started!! Loads of mums showing off pictures in the preschool parents WhatsApp group, loads of princesses, animals wizards and one parent has posted both her boys in black adidas tracksuits with caps and trainers, some one else asked who they were going as and mum said “Ron and Len of course” no one knew who she was talking about even when she showed the book people still didn’t know who the “author” was

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

nuts82

Maybe her kids fight and argue cos they’re bored shitless!! Imagine being their age and being stuck in your house even though there’s a huge GARDEN but u can’t run freely because there are dangerous animals out there.
Watching your mum rolling around/cuddling/‘napping’ with said dangerous animals.
If she’s not doing that she’s curling her hair and putting a full face of makeup on to go absolutely NOWHERE.
Watching her talking into her phone all day everyday to all her followers, or on one of her ‘group chats’ to her tend besties 🤔🤣 when she should be engaging with them instead.
She really is gross on so many levels.
She used to clean to calm her anxiety… clearly the real cure for her anxiety was loads of money and people to feed her massive ego…

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Is anyone else getting bored of how samey it all is? Not just her content but also our discussions of her content? I'm not moderating or anything.
Just commenting on how boring she is that the boredom seems to have permeated what's usually a hilarious thread.

It feels like a never-ending carousel of
She used a filter
She posted an aff. link/undeclared ad
Sob story/Ron's "journey"
Dirty alpacas/fat dog
Not even a cleaner
Gross food
Braggy bitch

Rinse and repeat.

Idk. I'm just not finding it very fresh lately. But that's down to her content, not you guys. She never was particularly exciting but my god lately she's scraping the barrel. Not even the ski holiday or book tour set the threads on fire, and that's pretty shocking for someone with over 600 threads.

• Heart
Mrs Hinch #626 - Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Thank you to our gracious @FatherJames for our new Thread Title! 🙏 Blessed Be! 👏🏼

Welcome to any newbies, please read the Wiki (pink button at the top) and Thread #500 is also a comprehensive & enlightening read!

LINK TO IG ANONYMOUS STORY VIEWER :

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free, clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"

Quick recap:
Sloapha has been showing us all 'errr laaaand and Fake Farmer Inch on their tend tractor (it's a bloody mower you div!) in joggies and wellies 👃 👀 []

She made a sickly looking no bake cheesecake for a Reel (meant for Big Al) but that was probably bullshit too!

Another 'one nostril sex dolly' filtered Soph in the make up cupboard flogging stuff, filtering and cackling at Henry (poor sod) and claiming both the boiyeeez are toddlers (Ron is a pre-schooler you bloody fool). She's an exhausted Mum guyyyshhh blesss'errr'arrrt! 🤪👍🏼

Please feel free to add anything! X

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 65

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Poor little Dogpie. She’s been up since 5am as she has so much on her mind. What are you worried about, Soph? Are you worrying about whether you can put the heating on for an hour to make the house warm for your kids? Are you worried how you’re going to feed them and yourselves today? Are you worried how you are going to buy new shoes and clothes because the boys are growing out of them? Are you worried who’s going to have the kids so you can work overtime just to make ends meet? Are you worried you may have to put your dog up to be rehomed because you cant afford to look after him? No!

I know the cost of living crisis is not down to her, and I know that people’s worries are subjective. But, for fucks sake woman, read the room!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 64

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
She has two children and does nothing but moan about the fighting or how naughty they are her bestest bubs has an army of kids and I’m not sure I’ve ever heard her be little them or mention fighting all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Sick to death of her naughty toddler shite. Ron is about 14, an im sorry but they don't look like they're fighting over the car at all. They both look happy an content sitting in it together. If they were actually fighting over it, there would be tears an tantrums, not smiles. Shes a prick isn't she.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Just catching up. It’s sad that the Modern Nursery company has gone under. It’s awful when anyones hopes, dreams and no doubt life savings go up in smoke… BUT…

At the time she was “Working with Sophie” it was grating on me no end how the owner was wetting herself on her stories over it. This is what businesses have got to stop. Giving people like Hinch heavily discounted products and services, thinking that they will be the saviour of their business. It costs them more than they earn back. It’s not good business sense at all.

Hinch invented this so called “Hinch effect” but there’s a massive difference between £2 cloths and thousands of pounds worth of nursery kit. Even if she increases the follower count on the higher end business pages (like the nursery one) they’ll never earn back in sales what they’ve paid Hinch to advertise it

It’s about time these businesses started to put in the graft instead of throwing money at influencers for a hopeful quick fix that will never materialise.

I honestly believe that had the owner of the company worked alongside more normal people, transforming small nursery’s into more practical spaces she would have been raking it in in the long run. But no. She was throwing time and money at millionaires in massive houses instead 🤦🏻‍♀️

That’s my thought of the day anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 60