Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230214-090727.png

Christ he must have done well over the weekend to rally the huns to the book signing, he's made it onto a grid post.

Claiming my bingo from the other day when I questioned if she was married as hasn't seen their wedding pics 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
There’s dissent in the ranks people. Unfortunately not with Soph but between the smaller accounts. A few have voiced the opinion that why did all those adults turn up for a book signing for a kids book? Because they wanted to make it all about them, particularly bum hole face who is, allegedly, a racist bully. The smaller accounts appear to mostly be actual real cleaners. Sadly they do still love Soph. Maybe the barmy army will get smaller.
As for the young, obsessive fan, if she was your best friend you wouldn’t have to pay to meet her 🙁

• Wow

AllieBee

VIP Member
I'm not replying to any individuals, and I'm not getting into any arguments.
But I've just been scrolling back a few pages.
And I won't be acknowledging it again,but all because the girl thats being mentioned alot has learning difficulties people arent allowed to voice concern? She's aware enough to run a full page, reply to comments and dms. Shes not being forced to do it. And she doesn't get spoken about negatively. Its all concern. I havent come across a single comment where people have been disrespectful about her.
No one drags the girl down. That's not what we're about over here.
But, people, including myself, have voiced our concerns about this girl and how people around her such as parents or carers are letting this obsession grow.
Someone yesterday said they hope Sophie and the team are actually on guard because learning difficulties or not, her obsession is strong and that's dangerous. She may be harmless, but her obsession isn't and there's 2 little boys touching distance away from people with such strong obsessions. The videos she's put up are uncomfortable to watch. That goes for all the sheep though, they all have dangerous obsessions.
But this girl has gotten so distressed on so many occasions, and uploaded it for everyone to see. Nah, her carers shouldn't be allowing this to carry on and Sophie shouldn't be drip feeding her obsession with a like here and there.
Exactly. And Hinch feeds that obsession, she almost seems to revel it. There was something odd about their meeting yesterday but can't put my finger on it. There didn't seem to be the level of emotion I would have expected to see. And Jimbob being so close and that coughing. Its so strange. Also that girl goes on holidays, is at college, travels independently to college. She's not without capacity but I do think she is vulnerable to con women like Hinch

• Heart

lisaaaah

Someone mentioned inch coughing a lot on that last video.
Hes making a cxxt out of that kid "true fan"
It's clear as a bell. Coughs a fake cough when hinch first speaks to her and the same fake cough again at the end of the interaction.
Reminds me of when boys would put their hands to their mouth in school and cough the word wanker.
Maybe I'm wrong but it def sounded like a big fake cough to me both times.

*not saying he coughed wanker but he def is drawing attention to something or taking the piss with it*

I would have liked her to have had a little something for that girl, even a card for her. She knew the kid was coming to see her and knew she was bringing gifts for them.
I noticed they've both signed the books mrs and Mr hinch. Couldn't they have at least signed sophie/Jamie? It really evidences the hinch characters
I just watched it back and seen what you mean. He coughs a fake cough both times that they hug. I feel like it’s a little signal/inside joke to Sopha and that he’s taking the piss.

• Sad
  • Angry

Justapeep

VIP Member
Is it her wedding anniversary ???? No it's just any old chance to roll out the old wedding photos . It's Valentine's Day you dumb ass

• Haha

JW80

VIP Member
Whats she on about 'half term' Neither Rennie nor Lonnie go to school. One does a few poxy hours at nursery and the other is with Fiddle constantly. Shes not a clue what its like being a working parent. Stop trying to be relatable Sopha, you arent relatable to mummmmaazzzzz, you are a lazy twat. Go and brush your scraggy hair!!

• Haha

ethelworks

Chatty Member
Hinch kid has shared her meeting with her best friend, jesus hinch is so fucking fake with her and poor kid is totally oblivious to it. Its a fucking sin how she exploits folk

• Sad

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Firstly and most importantly, congratulations @Wize Owl on the birth of your little girl.

A few Hinch rants now..

1. Jamie fake coughing to make a joke about that girl with learning difficulties is absolutely vile especially when you're going to pedal that your own son has difficulties, unless of course he doesn't and it's all been a lie for content..nothing would surprise me. Laughing at the expense of any of their sheep is bad enough considering it's them that's lining their pockets, but to do it to someone with clear issues is just enraging. Shows they only care about money and fame.

2. I don't get how fame can come above children. sss allows hinch to post her baby all over instagram for content and followers. It's bad enough she exploits her own children but to let someone else do it? Sickening.

3. I don't think Jamie forgot any flowers, it was a fuck you to tesco who have clearly dropped her.

• Heart

Kimberley82

She is no Leona Lewis……
Jaymeeeeeeeee needs a stylist because that was a holy hot mess and I say this while arguing with my friends about Sam Smith looking like a twat! Why’s she waving like Meghan Markle as though she’s on a Disney parade!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

grumpytor

I’m sorry but her ‘anxiety’ is just butterflies about being seen without a filter. I’m normally very empathetic to anyone who suffers but with all these trips, holidays and now a hot air balloon ride, it’s utter bullshit. Don’t class normal nerves as anxiety, she honestly hasn’t a clue.

Oh, and those cards are so generic and devoid of personality - actually they’re very appropriate.

• Heart

cosytoes

I’ve been lurking and laughing over the shit show that has just unfolded over the weekend but she has really pissed me off today.
The “naughty chair” and the interrogation that followed was like watching SAS are you tough enough. For fucks sake they are 2 little boys who spilled some cereal. The blame game and the cackling was wholly unnecessary and certainly did not need filming for the gram 🤬. The day will come when Ron will grab his personalised backpack and head for the hills to the Ronnie people. I abhor and detest favouritism (having been brought up by a narc mother and I wasn’t the golden child) and it breaks my heart to witness it. So on what planet does she think that it is acceptable to film and post that🤬🤬🤬🤬

Whilst I’m on my rant. Jamie didn’t do the washing up for her. I’m not sure if she’s aware but women are now allowed to vote and don’t have to sit looking pretty and bringing the husband his pipe and slippers. We no longer live in a Harry Enfield comedy scene.

Oh and one last thing the house is clean. Stop spraying fucking chemicals on clean surfaces. We all know the cleaner has been in. It is impossible to keep a house looking that sterile with kids and animals. She must be one room behind the cleaner filming for the sheep

Sorry for the rant but she’s pressed my buttons. It’s half term and I have 2 mini toes plus 2 grand toes (4 boys 4-9) and my house looks like I’ve been burgled. Certainly not the show house she is promoting

• Heart
  • Sad

anniemouse

VIP Member
All over best bubs baby for engagement but blanking the little girl who’d come to see her. Hopefully that little girl chooses a new role model now.

• Sad
  • Angry

KMS79

Chatty Member
That’s our Farmer Sophie in her low key, barn style wedding cos she’s lived all her life wanting to live on a farm and be surrounded by animals and Alpaca shit…oh wait! No, that was the real Sophie Barker OTT chav wedding extravaganza, making it all about herself as per usual and trying to hide the fact she married a greasy toad of a man 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34