Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
  • Sad
Reactions: 2

katesbess

VIP Member
Report any concerns you have and let mods deal with it
I’m so glad someone else thinks so too, thanks for backing me up!

As a side note… It makes me so sad reading some of the comments saying the young girl isn’t well etc. She shouldn’t be tarred with the same brush as the grown women, like that teacher, glamfairy or that weird fat man covered in make up and leather trousers with tiny eyes, in their 30s and 40s, who cream their knickers over Sophie. Or the parents handing their babies to Inch to hold…! They have no excuse for being so fixated on some internet clean-fluencer. This girl is entirely different, she is very childlike and has additional needs. The way she gets spoken about on here really breaks my heart and it isn’t fair to her 😪. X
there is a huge difference between the bitch possie. and being ill or having a condition that indicates your beahviour and abilities. thats why ive constantly tried to be on the lookout on here when people have been using the terms like mentally ill(and worse i wont put down becasue its vile and wrong). there is a huge difference. actually the two cant even compare. and by using derogitive language to "healthy,well" people who are just dickheads. or horrible word agasint those who arent well is just perpetuating the vile stigma that keeps this kind of shit going.

katesbess

VIP Member
Yes that’s right, I just had a look. She kept the handmade one and returned the gifts for R&L. In the same clip, she said she nearly gave away the baby’s name then and went all 🙊 and that she facetimed and baby had lots of dark hair. I didn’t quite catch that it was Stacey she was referring to but who else could it be? Someone else have a listen. The girl said to say hi for her. “I will dahhhling.” And shoved the books back to her and inch gave her an awkward hug before a quick photo.
on staceys post there is someone commenting on the name giveaway?

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Oh wow I think I’ve found her, she’s posted a picture of Ronnie onto her page. This is so scary, as a mum I’d be watching out for her, but then I don’t sell my kids as my career like hinch does
I’m dim but I’ve no idea to see her tags? Help please!

Reactions: 1