Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Can you imagine all the huns' children talking about their weekend at school?

"How did you spend your weekend?"
"My Mummy stood in a queue all day with other women."
"Why?"
"She met a cleaning lady who has a children's book."
"Did Mummy take you too?"
"No, it was only for big people."

View attachment 1955835
I get the impression her sheep were the POPULAR GIRLS in school peaked early boring as hell bullies that then left school and realised they were nothing special and they have nothing to offer the real world so instead had kids so not to work and all stay home with their crushed velvet grey furniture and cleaning supplies worshiping Mrs Hinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Some of the sheep are wishing her a happy anniversary because she’s put a wedding picture up for Valentine’s Day (I know it’s not her anniversary because it’s the same day as mine, woo hoo ) 🤢

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
"Jamie winked" behave

Number one best sellers, I'd love to know how cos the book looks a pile of wank
---

You will never get me to buy that people were waiting for 5 hours. Didn’t happen. It’s all smoke and mirrors, slowing down videos because the fucking crowd just isn’t there… again maybe 80 people tops? For someone who claims to have 4.6 MILLION followers? Give me a fucking break Hinch.

she’s done. Fin. See ya hun 👋

just gonna leave this schnozz here in memorium of Jamie’s career as a pathetic freeloading hanger on…View attachment 1955543
Some yesterday where uploading on their stories queuing for about 3, not quite 5 but sad enough!!!

• Haha
No way was that Morrisons bouquet her main valentines flowers. It was a prop to try and make them look relatable by shopping for flowers from a supermarket, plus trying to get Morrisons interested, whilst also giving Tescos the finger for dropping her. If you had a supermarket like Tescos that had sold your products for years and you’d been encouraging your shoppers to buy from Tescos, why would you start mentioning Morrisons? Surely you’d get your flowers from Tescos? Makes no sense. And this is where the Hinchers have no common sense and can’t see that Mrs Hinch is just a commercial brand. Sophie Hinchliffe does not want to be friends with any of them (she only does celeb ones like Stacey, or keeps ones that are useful to her eg makeup kid, Tracey for the nails etc). Mr and Mrs Hinch want everyone to believe they are a wholesome family and that they are great parents to support the recent book launch - everything that is shown is fake, pre planned and usually serves a purpose. None of it is real or authentic.

• Heart

pinkwaferbiscuit

Chatty Member
She's posted. 😬😬😬😬😬 And she DID get them presents. That in itself I find disturbing. Wonder what she got them. 🤔
And will Hinch show the handmade book the lass made of her and Soph having "adventures" together? I highly doubt it.
Calling someone you've never met your best friend. Yikes.

Eta, just watched the video the whole way through, she got them some colouring/activity books with pens. The video is so hard to watch, the poor girl clearly has special needs and Sophie looks like a rabbit caught in the head lights the way she responds.

View attachment 1955700
I reckon Hinch was shitting herself about this one turning up. This is who the bodyguards were there for and probably why Ron and Lon weren’t there today. Absolutely frightening what she has encouraged over the years

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
No way was that Morrisons bouquet her main valentines flowers. It was a prop to try and make them look relatable by shopping for flowers from a supermarket, plus trying to get Morrisons interested, whilst also giving Tescos the finger for dropping her. If you had a supermarket like Tescos that had sold your products for years and you’d been encouraging your shoppers to buy from Tescos, why would you start mentioning Morrisons? Surely you’d get your flowers from Tescos? Makes no sense. And this is where the Hinchers have no common sense and can’t see that Mrs Hinch is just a commercial brand. Sophie Hinchliffe does not want to be friends with any of them (she only does celeb ones like Stacey, or keeps ones that are useful to her eg makeup kid, Tracey for the nails etc). Mr and Mrs Hinch want everyone to believe they are a wholesome family and that they are great parents to support the recent book launch - everything that is shown is fake, pre planned and usually serves a purpose. None of it is real or authentic.
It’s all smoke a mirrors. She’s always shopped at Morrisons. You often saw Morrisons own brand products in her cupboards or fridge. Then, when she got the Tesco deal, she said she had always shopped at Tesco (probably hoping the sheep were blind and/or stupid and would fall for it)! Now it looks as though the deal with Tesco has gone tits up 🤞🏻, its back to doing stories about Morrisons! Tesco will never be mentioned again, as if it never happened!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Sopha everyday is half term when you don't work..do the babysitters mamfa and fiddle not work half term? Plus you said you had two toddlers last week..todders don't go to pre school hun x

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
8 Waterstones reviews. How can it be a times best seller? Most 5 year olds can write better stories. Surely someone has paid for that top spot or no one else has sold a book.
I would take no notice at all of the times bestseller list. You can get to no 1 by selling as few as 2000 copies. There was a bloke a few years ago, wanted to be on that list so bought 400 of his own book and got on it! It's meaningless! Even Greedy got on that for 1 week, the telling thing will be if she stays on that list for longer than a week!

• Haha

Pergola

VIP Member
Well that's a kick in mummas teeth?
Gave her strength and made her feel worth something when NO ONE else did?

Screenshot_20230214_092826_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Ahh guysh. This catch up was what I needed. Struck down by the worst migraine I've had in a while and still feeling delicate this morning.

All I have to add is that she's only putting in so much effort with the hardcore sheep is because her fairweather fan base is dwindling. She won't reach new audiences because she's painted herself into a corner with regards to being the queen of clean. She's tried and failed with home, beauty, farm life and now books - everywhere she goes the main topic is cleaning.

I'm predicting a move to subscription based content to suck the hardcore fanbase dry - she could probably earn something like a decent salary off them sadly.

• Heart
  • Sad

londonLA

Chatty Member
That bloody wedding picture out again. :rolleyes: They are definitely that couple who want to 'prove' their relationship is great by being over the top and declaring it to anyone who will listen. In my experience (i have had friends guilty of this) people that do this usually have the saddest and worst relationships behind closed doors.
These two morons sat at a lunch not that long ago in silence while she filmed herself looking at a cleaning spray on the next table. I mean, relationship goals right there! Who the fuck does that on a kids free evening out? Filming it for a load of strangers to see. Its fucking cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart

bosskaren70

D65EBC50-2619-4CD4-ABE8-BB76EB7F801C.jpeg

Jamie coughing was definitely an inside thing not saying he was taking the piss out of the girl but you wouldn’t lean toward someone when coughing 🤷🏻‍♀️

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Why is she laughing like a maniac in the video with the boys in their little cars? Nothing is funny, she is fucking weird

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Any excuse to pull out the chavvy wedding pics. I knew it.

I wouldn't want her grubby fingers prodding my baby either.

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
Where are the children? Not hers but the huns kids? It’s a children’s book after all. Supposedly. But no, it’s a bunch of women who are frankly, an embarrassment. The photo of the 22 in llama masks-I was noticing the hair. All parted the same way, dyed the same. What is wrong with people?
I’ve been to a cpl of book signings. We waited ,they turned up. Greeted us all, read a chapter including funny voices. They signed our book. We left. And these are famous writers. Who does she think she is? Seriously
This was shared on grim fairy story .clearly on a come down and rather be buzzing they met their cult leader..they’ve been reading here and throwing the shitty #bekond around.
The amount of times that gets used when truth /facts are spoken🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Why does anyones house need that much Zoflora. The stuff fucking stinks !!!! Especially spring time smells like piss. All the family are gonna have headaches from the amount she’s sprayed all round the house
Even zoflora said themselves it’s not a cleaner it’s a disinfectant
And then she chucks the dirty cloffff outside where the camels could lick it!???
she’s a twat today.
---
On molly maes insta. “I’m so happy inside for you” what a weird thing to say!!!
2826E9BB-3155-4BFB-AA4A-DE22CA50E61A.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
Standing there cackling like an old witch showing her massive garden and her fucking floofs and the 2 boys on electric cars. Why do they think she deserved all this is more than I can fathom. She's such a blagger and boaster

AllieBee

VIP Member
Just looking at these two images. So basically she’s waited until February until she’s instructed her staff to she’s taken down her Christmas decoration. However, she hasn’t taken down her Christmas decoration, she’s removed a few lights. There was nothing else “Christmassy” on there 🤔 This woman genuinely baffles me!
View attachment 1957323
Why would you want to keep mouldy dead decorations round your door? Looks a bloody mess

Reactions: 31