Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrapEars

VIP Member
Did she say what was in the Flannels bag? More money than sense these women!
Do you mean Grim Fairy’s Flannels bag? I very much doubt she’s bought anything from Flannels. Prob goes on eBay and buys empty bags. Pop over to her thread, she posted a Cartier bracelet the other day with a caption “boy done good” supposedly a six grand valentines present. Except an enterprising Tattler has found the exact pic online as an ad for the bracelet. These Huns will do anything to pretend to keep up with the millionaire Soph. She’s a very damaging woman. It used to be that they bought the entire cleaning aisle to keep up her gifted “Narnia”, now that she’s flashing the cash and showing more expensive buys, they’re still trying to keep up.
although “Glam” Fairy is a particularly weird follower. Always lying about the expensive stuff she’s bought. She’s currently “doing up” her house after living with the previous (dead) owners old lady decor and furniture for years, it’s a carbon copy of Greyskull, only even more grey and soulless, done on the absolute cheap with terrible workmanship and very shoddy finishing.
oh, and no radiator in the living room, just a plug in heater. Yet she has a bottom of the range Range Rover on the drive. It’s all for show. She’s a very very odd person, desperate to keep up with Hinch but doesn’t have the imagination or money to do so.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
The Morrisons followers post. Utterly deranged!
First off in the car, her voice is so passive aggressive, nothing like the kitten she tried to sound like with Lorraine!
Then, her deranged fake laugh where there is absolutely nothing remotely funny.

She needs a psychiatrist to get well.

Lastly, for people who spend a few grand on flowers for a front door, I’d expect a fancier bunch than Morrison’s for Valentine’s Day 😒

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I’m sorry, who’s this? Not the same woman as yesterday. Sopha do you think we are all fucking blind?!
I’m so embarrassed for you.
And this bastard book again! Those poor kids!

Attachments

• Haha
Yes I noticed this too, the little girl holding her book trying to gain her attention and she completely ignores her and walks towards her waiting sheep . Just goes to show she doesn't give a shit about the book really just all the attention she was getting .
100%. If it was an actual proper Childrens book she would go to the children first. She ignores her own kids so why would she interact with anyone else’s
I’ll never get sick of that security guards expressions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The 1950s called Sofa they said you’re needed back! FFS her man is washing up FOR HER!
This is an insult to the Women of the 50’s, most were strong, resilient, dignified, hard working Women. Compared to this mentally unstable, narcissistic, childlike, lazy, attention seeking, idiotic mess there is no comparison.

• Heart
  • Haha

FatherJames

View attachment 1958544
Dear Nusties 🐔💕

I had an extra special Valentine‘s day gift safely delivered at 12.20am this morning, a beautiful daughter. All went smoothly and we’re both doing well 💗👶🏼💗 My Owlets are so excited, especially my twin girls, they so wanted a baby sister 💗 xxx

Thank you so much for all of your lovely messages yesterday xxxx
How lovely.

Little Valentina Rose Bouquet Heart Chocolate Strawberry Owl

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Lee OH looks like a right nasty c*nt.
Gives me fatter Mario vibes.

I can't explain how much I want MM & SSS to go to baby yoga together. Hinch would be hyperventilating.

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
The book signings really has filled her ego and boosted her confidence “Jamie the shoppers still love me even though I’m a rich bitch now and they don’t mind the bragging get the boys electric cars out of storage for a wholesome look at my garden (not a farm) and family story” 🙄
Thing is with hinch, she’ll be on this smug high and then a week after the last book signing, she’ll go on a downer.
She’ll then come on stories in a rage ranting about trolls or seeking sympathy.
Calling bingo from now!

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Is it normal for people to wish a happy valentines day to strangers? I'd rather not. But that's all jamies gonna do today, share all the weird posts they're tagged in.... hard working manz

• Haha
  • Sick

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
He is very ugly but I wouldn't say she actually is. She isn't beautiful but she is pretty enough. When she doesn't filter her face to fuck that is.
I agree. He is very ugly and even nose surgery hasn’t helped him, he just is hideous. It’s the beady eyes and the gormless droopy face. The Botox isn’t doing much for him, just making him look shiny and shocked 🤣 tiny lips, beady eyes, big old meat head. Not much going for him.

she’s just a very average looking woman, albeit, she looks a little older than 33 but by no means unattractive. Think she’s just comparing herself to molly mae who is a good decade younger and a solid 8/10 where has hinch is probably a 4. If you pit yourself against that your gonna filter the shit out of yourself and look a tit

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here......

When you look like your stinky floofhead tend farm animal pet 🤭

5B50C8EE-10DC-4BB5-BEB0-628758D2965E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Her Valentine’s post reminds me of people who wish a happy bday to their besties on social media but who make sure it’s a post with a gorgeous pic of themselves and not the bday girl 🤣🤣

We see you sof 👌🏻

Ps ‘I’m worth something’ in English is ‘worthy’ Mrs best selling awfur x

Always trying to sound like a poor little victim, always making it about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 33