Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mod edit, please leave a like rather than quoting just to say congratulations. Thanks

510B455B-24E8-4F98-A4AC-8F5849D8E942.jpeg

Dear Nusties 🐔💕

I had an extra special Valentine‘s day gift safely delivered at 12.20am this morning, a beautiful daughter. All went smoothly and we’re both doing well 💗👶🏼💗 My Owlets are so excited, especially my twin girls, they so wanted a baby sister 💗 xxx

Thank you so much for all of your lovely messages yesterday xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 258

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Thread title courtesy of the wonderful @Hun_tea22

After exhausting the Hinch Army followers in Lakeside (all 22 of them), Sophie dragged her entourage to Manchester, where she was so excited to visit the Trafford Centre because, presumably, she’s never been to a shopping centre before. Her entourage did not include Ronnie and Lonnie, because they were ”overwhelmed“ by being dragged out to meet their mad aunties in Lakeside (no shit, Sherlock!). It did, however, include her make up friend, Inch in an identical white outfit to the one he wore yesterday (altho why anyone would want to buy two of them is unclear as they are possible the worst things he’s worn, after the vest!), and Fiddle, who was accompanied around the TC holding Sopha’s hand like she was on a trip out from a old people’s home! Hinch wore a dress that didn’t fit her two days ago and her Alexandra Macqueen belt, and pretended that the crowds that were really there to meet Darth Vader, R2D2 and the Stormtroopers were really there for her.

In other news, BFF Forever completely ruined her first day of book signed by announcing the birth of her latest cash cow. Well played, Trolloman!

Welcome to any newbies and, of course, Kate! Wiki is the pink button at the top. Please read thread 500 which was written by us all. No ghost writers required, unlike Hinch’s book!

Thread suggestions taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep short and sweet with no swears and clearly mark “thread suggestion“

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 115

Rach8456

VIP Member
You will never get me to buy that people were waiting for 5 hours. Didn’t happen. It’s all smoke and mirrors, slowing down videos because the fucking crowd just isn’t there… again maybe 80 people tops? For someone who claims to have 4.6 MILLION followers? Give me a fucking break Hinch.

she’s done. Fin. See ya hun 👋

just gonna leave this schnozz here in memorium of Jamie’s career as a pathetic freeloading hanger on…
E2211913-B954-48CA-89F4-335C884ECB74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion here. I don’t know if it’s just my pregnancy hormones but the video from A True Hinch Fan has made me well up.

I’m so far from Sophie’s number one fan, I can’t stand her. But I think here is a case of she is dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn’t.

While I don’t agree with the fan’s behaviour, it is so incredibly clear that she has no bad intentions. She is just a young girl with very obvious learning difficulties, she means no harm whatsoever. While I believe her carers or parents should step in and rein it in slightly and put a stop to some of it - it’s probably quite nice for them that she has found something / someone that brings her genuine happiness, joy and comfort in difficult and upsetting times.

I am so, so pleased that Sophie interacted with her this weekend. I was worried she would get security involved and that she would be treated differently to her “typical (sound of mind - I use that term lightly!) sheep”. I’m happy that she actually showed appreciation for her book the girl had spent time making and the presents she bought the boys, albeit inappropriate and overstepping a line. It’s nice that Sophie mentioned that she had seen it in her stories and sort of brought the girls Instagram and real life together… If that makes any sort of sense?

While some of Sophie’s comments underneath her posts have been inappropriate, calling her “my girl” etc - she interacts with her other sheep via their Instagrams, why shouldn’t she like or leave comments underneath True Hinch’s posts just because she has a learning difficulty?

Even though Sophie does seem uncomfortable, I think she handled her extremely well and probably completed that sweet girls life bless her. X

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
5 hour queue my arse. Does it really count as queuing if you stupidly turn up hours before the event is even due to start? These sheep make my brain hurt.

And Jamie, mate, step away from the pre grated cheese, pastry and tomato puree, you look like pure shit.

And finally, to anyone who has queued up to see this circus and didn't think it was appalling that she took her sons along, shame on you all.

There is not one person on this thread who would subject their children to that, and yet we are considered the bad guys? Have a word with yourselves. And Kate, that goes double for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm not replying to any individuals, and I'm not getting into any arguments.
But I've just been scrolling back a few pages.
And I won't be acknowledging it again,but all because the girl thats being mentioned alot has learning difficulties people arent allowed to voice concern? She's aware enough to run a full page, reply to comments and dms. Shes not being forced to do it. And she doesn't get spoken about negatively. Its all concern. I havent come across a single comment where people have been disrespectful about her.
No one drags the girl down. That's not what we're about over here.
But, people, including myself, have voiced our concerns about this girl and how people around her such as parents or carers are letting this obsession grow.
Someone yesterday said they hope Sophie and the team are actually on guard because learning difficulties or not, her obsession is strong and that's dangerous. She may be harmless, but her obsession isn't and there's 2 little boys touching distance away from people with such strong obsessions. The videos she's put up are uncomfortable to watch. That goes for all the sheep though, they all have dangerous obsessions.
But this girl has gotten so distressed over her love for Sophie and her family , on so many occasions, and uploaded it for everyone to see. Nah, her carers shouldn't be allowing this to carry on and Sophie shouldn't be drip feeding her obsession with a like here and there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Not a poster in this thread but I need to get it out somewhere.

My sister in law is OBSESSED with Mrs Hinch and it makes my skin crawl, bought all her books, bought all the hinch range etc obsessed with her bezzie mate Stacey solomouth, sat at the table yesterday and she was in tears because she'd had her baby, I said why are you crying real tears over someone you don't know? She's tagged hinch in posts on Instagram and all sorts, makes her 'lists' every Sunday, has fadaa days whatever they are, I asked her why she's so obsessed with someone who cleans her already clean home? And she was like 'she's an inspiration she's changed so many lives' like are you taking the piss? She doesn't even clean anymore 💀 just shows off her big house in a COLC.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

KMS79

Chatty Member
I cannot with the THREE security guards getting ready to take Granny out at the knees if she makes any sudden moves or tell Queen Soph that in their day they really cleaned things and not just ‘tend cleaned 🤣🤣🤣 just who do these wannabe chavs think they are!?
A2DAC06D-671E-4149-A43E-40C81A14E76E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I thought Sophie interacted with her very well as much as it pains me to say it.
I’m so glad someone else thinks so too, thanks for backing me up!

As a side note… It makes me so sad reading some of the comments saying the young girl isn’t well etc. She shouldn’t be tarred with the same brush as the grown women, like that teacher, glamfairy or that weird fat man covered in make up and leather trousers with tiny eyes, in their 30s and 40s, who cream their knickers over Sophie. Or the parents handing their babies to Inch to hold…! They have no excuse for being so fixated on some internet clean-fluencer. This girl is entirely different, she is very childlike and has additional needs. The way she gets spoken about on here really breaks my heart and it isn’t fair to her 😪. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Crying like a seal into my pasta that the news that @Wize Owl is in early labour with baby owlet is out.
I couldnt believe it when you FaceTimed this morning to tell me bubs. Good luck! Love you the world xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 71

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Is she for Fucking real? The royal Marsden do not want your book about how amazing and rich you are. Kids are dying there. Fucking read the room you dumb bitch. I honestly can’t believe it. This Shit has to stop, it has to.

How insulting will it be for those children who are terminal or have been bounced from children’s home to children’s home or between multiple foster families and she’s sending a book about her kids being worried about a move to Shit farm? Im Fucking raging.

The fact that she’s BOASTING about sending that book to hospices, children’s wards and children’s homes, it knocks me sick.

Reactions: 69

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Saint Sophie Rose

Book signing event for her children’s book and totally ignores little girl.
She doesn’t even look at her because all she’s bothered about is the insta huns 😡

Eta cant add video
Morning Nusties 🐔💕 A bit of an essay/rant from me this morning and I think I’m in early labour with baby Owlet 🤰🏻👶🏼 So I’ll say all I’ve got to say for now xx

I completely agree with you @MrsD33 A book supposedly written for CHILDREN and there’s two defining moments for me when the Cult-22 led by Dudley Dursley and Sopha herself completely ignore CHILDREN. Let’s face it she has zero respect for her own.

Normally I would never put anything on here with a child’s face showing, but I think it’s important to show just how much shits Sopha gives about children 🙄 In the video, she completely ignores the little girl stood holding the book, walks past her twice, probably looking for Instahunzzz that blow smoke up her arsenal hole. I personally couldn’t give a fuck about how much other time she spends with children at the event, she completely ignores this little girl and shows her true colours, that’s enough for me to show what a fraud she is.

The photo shows a child stood trying to see Sopha, but is blocked by members of Cult-22…. they must have the best view after all 🙄🥱 They can’t see or want to see what a fake, user, liar, fleecer she is and quite frankly I’m sick of hearing her and the hunzzz keep going on about #BeKond It’s bullshit. They hero worship someone who is pulling the wool 🐑 over their very eyes…for their benefit, their Instagram accounts, their membership to Cult-22 and she LOVES it. She’s not their bestbubs4eva, they are her mugshot meal ticket.

564B67F9-3CF7-42AE-8F6E-759D92368736.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Hinch Farm: a place where the floofs get to play with a ball, but the kids get to do bugger all

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Nah. This is just 🤮🤮🤮🤮. Honestly, grown women going absolutely weak at the knees and crying over an egotistical fake cleaner from Maldon. What has this world come to?

PhotoGrid_Site_1676328919796.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65