Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Thread title courtesy of the wonderful @Hun_tea22

After exhausting the Hinch Army followers in Lakeside (all 22 of them), Sophie dragged her entourage to Manchester, where she was so excited to visit the Trafford Centre because, presumably, she’s never been to a shopping centre before. Her entourage did not include Ronnie and Lonnie, because they were ”overwhelmed“ by being dragged out to meet their mad aunties in Lakeside (no tit, Sherlock!). It did, however, include her make up friend, Inch in an identical white outfit to the one he wore yesterday (altho why anyone would want to buy two of them is unclear as they are possible the worst things he’s worn, after the vest!), and Fiddle, who was accompanied around the TC holding Sopha’s hand like she was on a trip out from a old people’s home! Hinch wore a dress that didn’t fit her two days ago and her Alexandra Macqueen belt, and pretended that the crowds that were really there to meet Darth Vader, R2D2 and the Stormtroopers were really there for her.

In other news, BFF Forever completely ruined her first day of book signed by announcing the birth of her latest cash cow. Well played, Trolloman!

Welcome to any newbies and, of course, Kate! Wiki is the pink button at the top. Please read thread 500 which was written by us all. No ghost writers required, unlike Hinch’s book!

Thread suggestions taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep short and sweet with no swears and clearly mark “thread suggestion“

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 115
You will never get me to buy that people were waiting for 5 hours. Didn’t happen. It’s all smoke and mirrors, slowing down videos because the bleeping crowd just isn’t there… again maybe 80 people tops? For someone who claims to have 4.6 MILLION followers? Give me a bleeping break Hinch.

she’s done. Fin. See ya hun 👋

just gonna leave this schnozz here in memorium of Jamie’s career as a pathetic freeloading hanger on…
E2211913-B954-48CA-89F4-335C884ECB74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95
Brilliant recap :)

how have none of us mentioned that people brought flip flops with them for Mr Hinch go sign…? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
"Jamie winked" behave

Number one best sellers, I'd love to know how cos the book looks a pile of wank
---

You will never get me to buy that people were waiting for 5 hours. Didn’t happen. It’s all smoke and mirrors, slowing down videos because the bleeping crowd just isn’t there… again maybe 80 people tops? For someone who claims to have 4.6 MILLION followers? Give me a bleeping break Hinch.

she’s done. Fin. See ya hun 👋

just gonna leave this schnozz here in memorium of Jamie’s career as a pathetic freeloading hanger on…View attachment 1955543
Some yesterday where uploading on their stories queuing for about 3, not quite 5 but sad enough!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why do none of them know a woman is singular and women is plural?? Or are they calling her a women in ode to her 50 faces?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The latest reel from her book signing today just shows what an egotistical up-her-own-arse person she really is.
That ott music over the top is just bleeping embarrassing. My teeth are clenched so tight after watching that utter tripe. Why does she always have to be so over bleeping dramatic. Have a word with yaself Soph, and get your big head out of your arse you bleeping pleb.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Great recap of the last two days.

Thanks for the title love - shame on the Hinchliffes and all their enablers for subjecting Ron and Lon to the screeching huns this weekend.

Who knew that The Pilsbury Dough man would steal the limelight from Hinch on her threads this weekend?

• Haha
5 hour queue my arse. Does it really count as queuing if you stupidly turn up hours before the event is even due to start? These sheep make my brain hurt.

And Jamie, mate, step away from the pre grated cheese, pastry and tomato puree, you look like pure tit.

And finally, to anyone who has queued up to see this circus and didn't think it was appalling that she took her sons along, shame on you all.

There is not one person on this thread who would subject their children to that, and yet we are considered the bad guys? Have a word with yourselves. And Kate, that goes double for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
I prefer dad bods but Jimbobs off-white tracksuit screams slob bod

The position he holds his arms also gives me the ick. Like he's holding them out because he has big muscles...but only he can see them

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Jimbobnojob looks like a pimp and behaved like a fame hungry arsenal hole who took any opportunity to hug and wave like a pop star. Absolutely ridiculous.
He must have a really unhealthy lifestyle to look this tit! I mean he doesn’t have the daily stresses of early hours/commute/childcare/money most men have but look at him!! He looks like he is up all night every night eating lard and drinking red bull smoking Marlboro reds.
I read somewhere that slotha was paid 2M for this book, so we can rest assured there shan’t be a second one. There’s no way they sold 10M worth of that bastard book.

Anyway that was a rather entertaining weekend, so thank you all nusty trollzz for your wit and unparalleled observations 👌🏻

Also thank you to all the fans for the pics in the wild 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Weekly Breakdown...

Unfortunately won't happen this week as I lost the my page on notes when transferring phones and I don't care enough to try to remember anything :LOL: from what I do remember, there was absolutely nothing of note anyway :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Brilliant recap :)

how have none of us mentioned that people brought flip flops with them for Mr Hinch go sign…? 😂
Grim Fanny being one of those people. She's such a sad twit desperate for Hinch's attention. Even going as far as putting "my girl", "love you the world bub" and "kidda" on her stories and posts. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Bloody hell, imagine being caught on camera in that crowd and forever being in that montage… your older self cringing over the hysteria over a cleaning lady 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not a poster in this thread but I need to get it out somewhere.

My sister in law is OBSESSED with Mrs Hinch and it makes my skin crawl, bought all her books, bought all the hinch range etc obsessed with her bezzie mate Stacey solomouth, sat at the table yesterday and she was in tears because she'd had her baby, I said why are you crying real tears over someone you don't know? She's tagged hinch in posts on Instagram and all sorts, makes her 'lists' every Sunday, has fadaa days whatever they are, I asked her why she's so obsessed with someone who cleans her already clean home? And she was like 'she's an inspiration she's changed so many lives' like are you taking the piss? She doesn't even clean anymore 💀 just shows off her big house in a COLC.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Anyone else notice how she’s mostly included people with disabilities in both montages? I’m all for inclusion, having a disability myself, but it just seems weird that she’s selected out of the hundreds of people she has met to focus on this- feels very targeted to make her look good- if only it wasn’t so obvious!

Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.