Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I visited my Dad yesterday. He’s a real not tend farmer. JB Gill came on the tv and I had to listen to him rant about how he’s not a proper farmer, so I asked him about Kelvin Fletcher. Apparently, he is not a real farmer either. I was so tempted to show him Hinch and her floofity floofs on her ‘farm’ but I think he would have burst a blood vessel! 🤯🤬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I cannot with the THREE security guards getting ready to take Granny out at the knees if she makes any sudden moves or tell Queen Soph that in their day they really cleaned things and not just ‘tend cleaned 🤣🤣🤣 just who do these wannabe chavs think they are!?
View attachment 1955682
Who the fuck wears a thigh split cleaving enhancing dress to a children's book signing? And Mad Freda looks like Lyn (Alan Partridge's assistant)

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Brilliant recap :)

how have none of us mentioned that people brought flip flops with them for Mr Hinch go sign…? 😂
Grim Fanny being one of those people. She's such a sad twat desperate for Hinch's attention. Even going as far as putting "my girl", "love you the world bub" and "kidda" on her stories and posts. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Have you noticed she’s always cuddling the fuckity floofs like that but you never see her cuddling the boys like it.

Reactions: 41

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Where are the children? Not hers but the huns kids? It’s a children’s book after all. Supposedly. But no, it’s a bunch of women who are frankly, an embarrassment. The photo of the 22 in llama masks-I was noticing the hair. All parted the same way, dyed the same. What is wrong with people?
I’ve been to a cpl of book signings. We waited ,they turned up. Greeted us all, read a chapter including funny voices. They signed our book. We left. And these are famous writers. Who does she think she is? Seriously

Rach8456

VIP Member
Super post there to reinforce to her 56 actual followers that you ain’t worth shit until a man tells you you are.

what a fucking bell end.

• Haha

sapropink

Weekly Breakdown...

Unfortunately won't happen this week as I lost the my page on notes when transferring phones and I don't care enough to try to remember anything :LOL: from what I do remember, there was absolutely nothing of note anyway :sleep:

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
You know what
Seeing all these pics of Sophie makes me happy
She isn’t exactly ugly and nothing wrong with the tagged pics
But it makes me so glad to see these pics where she looks nothing like her pics and makes me feel not so bad about photos I take of myself or pics I’m in
It happens to all of us
Funny angles
Lightening
Photos taking mid shot whilst talking etc
It’s no surprise when all we see so much on socials is a still selfie perfectly angled and posed that has been taken numerous times to get the perfect shot then uploaded
All I want to say is, it happens to us all to get great angles and incredibly shitty ones - in one ‘event’ I can look really good on pics and others I look like I died 20 years ago and someone tried to resuscitate me, and failed.
The points are 2 things, to me:
1- she deliberately deceives. Every single thing she posts herself is massively filtered and edited to her desired advantage (although it makes her look deranged)
2- it doesn’t matter how good looking she is without filters, she is an inexplicably ugly and unattractive person to me because of her nasty and calculating nature, abusive parent and overall selfish cunt.

I’m not necessarily a fan of Disney but characters such as Hans (frozen) and Gaston (beauty and the beast) help me explain the definition of beauty to my daughter because looks are nothing against behaviour.

She knows she’s an ugly soul, hence the digital enhanced version she’s creating. A bit like the picture of Dorian Gray.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

RubySky478

VIP Member
yay, more eucalyptus shite for her house. Nothing says I love you like flowers you already have a ton of at home, bought from a supermarket and collected while you’re there by someone who walks like he has wet pants on all the time. Woo hoo hoo.

• Haha
Their entire family life is for the gram.
Precious, private moments with the boys, filmed, for the gram.
Llamas, hens, slow motion shots of the laaaand ... for the gram.
They got greedy, the money rolled in from the idiot sheepies, deals etc and without the gram, which should IMHO self destruct, they would be totally fucked!
Once upon a time, Hinch said, in writing, she would know when to quit. That time has now long surpassed. For the sake of her sons, she should bow out gracefully.
Problem is, they wouldn't be able to afford their fantasy life without it if she did & Jimbob would need to get off his saggy, joggy suited arse and get a proper job. We all know Hinch can't be, for whatever reason, left along with both her sons.
What a sad, abnormal existence.

Nicnak21

Why does Jimbob look fucking knackered when he hasn't done a proper days graft in god knows how long 🤣

• Haha

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
I’ve clearly too much time On my hands this afternoon and decided to do a recap in the form of a poem.

An Ode to Zophlora.

Little Sopha of Maldon, an awfur is she,
has been promoting her brand new book.
To Jamie she cries, with pound signs in her eyes,
”They’ll all buy it by hook or by crook!”

So off they all set on their little adventure,
to Lorraine, and on radio too.
Not to our surprise, 🙄she told lots of lies,
but mostly she talked about poo.

Her five minutes of fame went straight to her head,
and back home to tend farm she did go to prepare.
With an awkward pose in some tight fitting clothes,
she showed off her makeup and hair.

She got to Lakeside where her sheep were awaiting,
with balloons, masks and presents galore.
Through gritted teeth she smiled, as on the weight she has piled.
Size 6/8 Sophie’s no more.

An announcement was made, this day of all days,
old best bubs had posted her pickle.
“She told me, she told me” was shouted with glee.
and made it all about her - she’s that fickle!

So on to The Trafford, along with her posse,
“More sheep to be fleeced up in Manc.”
She met many a fan -only one was a man!
straight back home to check on her bank.

Some insufferable quotes with her livestock were posted,
and a suspicious amount of time with her boys.
But don’t ever fear, she’s not mum of the year,
she’s after a deal selling toys.

She will be in Glasgow this weekend, to meet up with the Scots,
where she‘ll smile and be everyone’s friend.
She’ll have Jamie at her side, who’ll be beaming with pride.
We know the show’s not real - it’s just tend.

So Little Sopha of Maldon, what is your job title?
is it cleaner, or awfur or grab-it?
Oh silly me, it’s a farmer is she...
prepare for the new Easter rabbit 🐇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Or I’d have told her a totally different one 🤣🤣 and then said we changed our minds
Call me crazy but I reckon this is why there's no soppy essay. Short and pissed off because SSS told her something like Buttercup or Foliage.
---

If I was Stacey I wouldn’t have told Hinch the name in case she ‘accidentally’ let slip.
Or I’d have told her a totally different one 🤣🤣 and then said we changed our minds
IMG_20230213_201954.jpg

👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39