Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
The black and white video she posted you could see her spots yet the colour version (photo) there isn’t a single one. You want to be an influencer but filter every single thing normal about yourself. I am not influenced you fraud
She’s also taken a good inch off her chin ffs
EFF06536-5F36-4530-9499-8077BE8301EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Why do none of them know a woman is singular and women is plural?? Or are they calling her a women in ode to her 50 faces?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Still catching up on the last thread as I’ve worked a real 6 day week this week but my favourite thing I’ve seen today so far is JimbobNOjob coming out and waving to the queue and then looking up and waving like it’s even more queue and they’re there to see him ……no mate it’s just passers by having a quick look down thinking who are those arseholes waving like Charles and Camilla, what the fuck is going on 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Look, Greedy, I'm here with the baby first, ME! NOT YOU!!"

Couldn't wait, could she, everything is done for instagram and it's stomach churning.

• Haha
  • Sick

nuts82

Oh no please don’t tell me she’s sent that book to care homes!! Where children have no actual family or home to speak of, who move from place to place in black bin bags at a moments notice, no siblings (let alone with ‘rhyming’ names, no pets, no nothing!! Im sure they could tell her a thing or two about how hard moving is.
How utterly disgusting of her.
It’s actually really made me angry… I have first hand experience of children in foster care. Wrenched from their homes with police and social workers. Told to pack their few belongings in a bag and leave to go to the unknown. No goodbyes, probably won’t ever see their homes and families again. A far cry from hunch’s stupid little story.
OH IM SO MAD. 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Over 4 million followers eh!!?? But she can’t even scrape more than about 100 people together for a meet n greet 😂

guyysch if I’m honessht - I’m gona be so disappointed if she gets a turn-out up here next week 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t know anyone that follows her/knows who she is…except maybe 1 sad arsehole in my work that is planning to call her baby Lennie if it’s a boy 😳 I’m assuming she is a hun! so that’s 1 - Marion from Paisley is 2 - any more than that I will be fuming 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 😂

cmon tae fuck Scotland…don’t let us down!!!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Make it make sense

So hens, what a weekend. I have laughed my little nipples off at this little shit show. Highlight has most definitely been the little chubster, Jamie. Take a bow sunshine, you have well and truly snatched her limelight with your cricket whites, moobs and kite. I haven’t even been that arsed about her in the wild photos, it’s all about Jamie for me. What must she think when she turns over in the morning and sees him. The creepy eyes and nicotine teeth have had me in absolute stitches 😂😂😂 He looks like he reeks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion here. I don’t know if it’s just my pregnancy hormones but the video from A True Hinch Fan has made me well up.

I’m so far from Sophie’s number one fan, I can’t stand her. But I think here is a case of she is dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn’t.

While I don’t agree with the fan’s behaviour, it is so incredibly clear that she has no bad intentions. She is just a young girl with very obvious learning difficulties, she means no harm whatsoever. While I believe her carers or parents should step in and rein it in slightly and put a stop to some of it - it’s probably quite nice for them that she has found something / someone that brings her genuine happiness, joy and comfort in difficult and upsetting times.

I am so, so pleased that Sophie interacted with her this weekend. I was worried she would get security involved and that she would be treated differently to her “typical (sound of mind - I use that term lightly!) sheep”. I’m happy that she actually showed appreciation for her book the girl had spent time making and the presents she bought the boys, albeit inappropriate and overstepping a line. It’s nice that Sophie mentioned that she had seen it in her stories and sort of brought the girls Instagram and real life together… If that makes any sort of sense?

While some of Sophie’s comments underneath her posts have been inappropriate, calling her “my girl” etc - she interacts with her other sheep via their Instagrams, why shouldn’t she like or leave comments underneath True Hinch’s posts just because she has a learning difficulty?

Even though Sophie does seem uncomfortable, I think she handled her extremely well and probably completed that sweet girls life bless her. X
I thought Sophie interacted with her very well as much as it pains me to say it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This was shared on grim fairy story .clearly on a come down and rather be buzzing they met their cult leader..they’ve been reading here and throwing the shitty #bekond around.
The amount of times that gets used when truth /facts are spoken🙄
Fact is this event was on a weekend when kids are not at nursery or school. So it’s weird that grown adults have attended the launch of a children’s book. The supposed author, Mrs Hinch did not read pages from the book to children and it was just a bunch of adults queuing to have a book signed and to have THEIR photo taken with her. This was purely for the brainwashed wannabee cleaning insta huns to meet their cult leader who ain’t a cleaner anymore (actually never was!).

Louis Theroux maybe you could cover this bizarre behaviour in one of your documentaries, including influencers like Mrs Hinch who continuously lie but are protected and allowed to get away with it, and how Instagram are allowing influencers to exploit their own children in the form of content for their own financial gain.

Reactions: 47

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
She’s a complete narcissist. Valentines post saying she loves Inch and you can’t even see his face ( not a bad thing, can’t lie) but she has made it all about HER as standard. Gosh she is vile. Ain’t nothing wrong with her self confidence anymore! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
There is no way on God's green earth did he not buy her all the valentines treats that she would have wanted.
This fake Morrisons trip was purely for the fans, a bit of "oh blimey, what's my stupid husband like, eh? See, he's just like your stupid husbands too! Well, maybe not, I'm guessing your husbands actually work for a living...but who cares?! it makes SeNsE to us 🤪"
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off. And fuck off a bit more please.

View attachment 1958051
Oh here she fucking goes “I knew, I knew, I’m still relevant. Stacey is my best bubs forevaaahhhhhh. If you like her then you have to like me. Pick me, pick me, pick meeeeee.”

Fuck off, fuck off, fuck off. When you’ve finished fucking off, then go and fuck off for nostalgia’s sake. Fuck off!

• Angry
  • Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Patiently waiting for her to do a whites wash to see if Fairy really can get the sweat stains and heady stench of BO, nicotine and desperation out of Inch’s cricket gear at 30 degrees

• Haha

Listoflies

So one of the huns posted a picture of herself, her child and hinch at the signing. But she covered her child's face on the post, for hinch to then use the child's face in her reel🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
@Wize Owl congratulations 💕 what a lovely day to be born!

Now, let's get serious, have you thought of a name? Because I have a suggestion and as your new tend best bubs, I feel I have naming rights, as well as the right to be invited round before your family. So, without further ado, I present to the world an owl and Disney themed name because that's so on trend right now.
Welcome to the world baby Archimedes Owlet (Rose can be added in her teens).

I'm fank you.

• Haha
  • Heart