Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Everything - absolutely everything - is wrong with the spilt cereal video. So many thing this woman does make me see red but this is near the top of the mountain of them. It looks like it was a rehearsed piece which is appalling but if, for some reason that she thinks is acceptable, it was an actual snippet of their lives then it is heart-breaking to think that she ever thought it was right to publish this to the world. The way she treats those innocent boys is disgraceful.

Sophie - your children are not props to hold up your failing instagram account. Their well-being should always be your priority so take them off the gram, give them the privacy that is their right and if you can't make the money you want without them on social media then take yourself off as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The Morrisons followers post. Utterly deranged!
First off in the car, her voice is so passive aggressive, nothing like the kitten she tried to sound like with Lorraine!
Then, her deranged fake laugh where there is absolutely nothing remotely funny.

She needs a psychiatrist to get well.

Lastly, for people who spend a few grand on flowers for a front door, I’d expect a fancier bunch than Morrison’s for Valentine’s Day 😒
Also they’ve parked in child and parent bay when only Jamie got out. I absolutely hate it when duckers do this!!!! It’s taking up a spot for someone who actually needs to get their child out
Pair of cackling cunts.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
"Pottering and playing" no kids in sight. Kicking a ball to the alpacas, but not having a run around with her kids with their balls? Throws her shit books at them though!!
Oh and hello filter xoxoxox

• Angry

AllieBee

VIP Member
there is a huge difference between the bitch possie. and being ill or having a condition that indicates your beahviour and abilities. thats why ive constantly tried to be on the lookout on here when people have been using the terms like mentally ill(and worse i wont put down becasue its vile and wrong). there is a huge difference. actually the two cant even compare. and by using derogitive language to "healthy,well" people who are just dickheads. or horrible word agasint those who arent well is just perpetuating the vile stigma that keeps this kind of shit going.
It's not your job to moderate though? If a post makes you uncomfortable report it and let the mods deal with it. You don't need to be 'on the lookout', maybe just accept that we are all different and think differently. Hate speech I'd different and the mods will deal with it.

• Heart

Charlip

I just watched the montages, absolutely embarrassing why did she even need to do a book signing? All 5 of those crying buyers have paid for her house whilst they probably can’t afford their energy bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Bloody hell, imagine being caught on camera in that crowd and forever being in that montage… your older self cringing over the hysteria over a cleaning lady 🤣🤣

• Haha

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
Saint Sophie Rose

Book signing event for her children’s book and totally ignores little girl.
She doesn’t even look at her because all she’s bothered about is the insta huns 😡

Eta cant add video
Yes I noticed this too, the little girl holding her book trying to gain her attention and she completely ignores her and walks towards her waiting sheep . Just goes to show she doesn't give a shit about the book really just all the attention she was getting .

• Sad
  • Angry

Pergola

VIP Member
"To all the wonderful Hinchers who brought my latest book and paid £12.99 to see me, thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤

I am off on a hot air balloon ride with my hardworking husband and Skiing next week!!

Don't forget to lower your heating, I can't thank you enough!

I love you all... SOPH" 👍

• Sad
  • Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
- Disagree with the Hinches online = obsheshttt troll needs to get well and get a loife.

- Follow her every move, fantasise about her lifestyle, her husband, want to kiss her kids, post pics of anything hinch, dress like them, copy her home decor, stalk them = lovely amazing community.

I know who’d give me the chills at night if I was in her shoes!

One day one of these obsessive people will break into her house and sit at the end of her bed, watching her breathe. And that won’t be a tattler!

Reactions: 43

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Can we all say a big hello to our Lee OH - he’s clearly been reading here and upset by it judging by his stories 🤪. He’s even got onto the rest of the 22 clan as they’re all parroting the same ‘be kond u wasn’t there’ narrative and trying to justify grown women going without their kids.
Also Lee hunnay, it’s just a shame Hinch herself didn’t ‘assess the situation’ and decide wheeling out her 2 kids before you lot was a terrible idea. ATB babes xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen this on one of the weirdos page 🤢 Hinch just encourages them.

View attachment 1955866
If all these loyal fans are such FRIENDS and you LOVE some of them millions, why did they have to pay to see you? I mean, you wouldn’t charge Tracey, makeup kid or Stacey to see you. It’s the manipulative language she uses that makes me so angry. She’s abusing her power. She’d never give them her telephone number, FaceTime them, invite them round for a hot chocolate - she is not a friend. She just uses them to manipulate them enough to buy into the Hinch brand. You don’t see other authors using this type of language when addressing their fans

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
What is the world coming to when;

1. Your using a photo of you with your friends new baby as content on your business account
2. Again as content on your business account, an appreciation post for your husband

I don't need to post an appreciation post for my husband, we are secure enough in our marriage that we know we love each other, and our friends know this too. Hinch, you worried some of the sheep might try and steal Jamie given that he looked so 🔥 on the weekend?! If the 🔥 was at a cricket outfit and mutton factory.

• Haha
  • Wow